• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin

I'm a huge fan of Mexico now. I plan to go every year, at least twice, if we can. **** Donald and his wall. It won't keep me out. Have fun while you're there. Even with big hotels it's probably nice.

The wall isn't to keep you out Tres and you know it.

There is nothing on this Earth that can make me vote for Trump or Cruz. Not even the chance of trading in my husband for Brad Pitt.

You fickle, fickle woman........you've abandoned your dream man, Sean Connery, for a flashy younger model?
Women are so superficial.;)

Trump says something offensive, outrageous and untrue? Must be Tuesday.

Both Trunk and Curse are idiots. Hillary will win and I am voting independent as a protest against the Republican party's failure to come up with a candidate. It is as good as over.

Both Trunk and Curse are idiots. Hillary will win and I am voting independent as a protest against the Republican party's failure to come up with a candidate. It is as good as over.

Just spoke with my neighbors. Sanders supporters all. They want Sanders to run indie if/when Hillary takes the nomination. In that event he doesn't, they will vote Trump to punish the party for the failure to come up with their candidate.

It aint over til the fat lady sings, and she's at lunch right now.

You fickle, fickle woman........you've abandoned your dream man, Sean Connery, for a flashy younger model?
Women are so superficial.;)

Sean Connery is turning 147 in August. Hugh Hefner keeps his family jewels in a jar of formaldehyde and he's only 90.

There is nothing on this Earth that can make me vote for Trump or Cruz. Not even the chance of trading in my husband for Brad Pitt.

George Clooney, Russel Crowe??

No, and no. Not even....

But I would consider Val Kilmer, as long as he lost 100 pounds and talked like Doc Holliday.

Well if I was any good at Photoshop, I would post it.

I'm a huge fan of Mexico now. I plan to go every year, at least twice, if we can. **** Donald and his wall. It won't keep me out. Have fun while you're there. Even with big hotels it's probably nice.

I've been going there for decades. I can fly to most places in Mexico for free, we have non stops to Cabo, Puerto Vallarta, Hermisillo, Mazatlan, Mexico City and Cancun from PHX, and lots more from Dallas. This is just a quick weekend drive to the sea of Cortez before the summer makes it too hot.

I've also been going to a tiny little seaside village N. of Puerto Penasco called El Golfo de Santa Clara. Lots of fun if you have an ATV, with unending sand dunes, hell, they didn't even have electricity when we first started going. Neither place has any good scuba though. Penasco is a nice place and has been a secret spot for Arizonans for over 50 years, they are trying to make it into a resort destination, they are building a big international port there, and a few years back they built a big international airport, but there isn't any airline service there yet. It is basically Sonoran desert meets the ocean, get away from the ocean, and it is a blisteringly hot and inhospitable place.

I love when touristas are afraid to go to Mexico...just makes it all the better for the travelers to go and enjoy.

Here is a link to some pictures from Puerto Penasco aka Rocky Point.

https://www.google.com/search?q=puerto+penasco&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjtp6ia8b7MAhUKMyYKHfvnDngQsAQIKA&biw=1920&bih=979

I wasn't, not sure what you're doing, though.

I was following your lead and posting defunct political slogans. Or are you listing extinct political groupings that never achieved anything?

I've been going there for decades. I can fly to most places in Mexico for free, we have non stops to Cabo, Puerto Vallarta, Hermisillo, Mazatlan, Mexico City and Cancun from PHX, and lots more from Dallas. This is just a quick weekend drive to the sea of Cortez before the summer makes it too hot.

I've also been going to a tiny little seaside village N. of Puerto Penasco called El Golfo de Santa Clara. Lots of fun if you have an ATV, with unending sand dunes, hell, they didn't even have electricity when we first started going. Neither place has any good scuba though. Penasco is a nice place and has been a secret spot for Arizonans for over 50 years, they are trying to make it into a resort destination, they are building a big international port there, and a few years back they built a big international airport, but there isn't any airline service there yet. It is basically Sonoran desert meets the ocean, get away from the ocean, and it is a blisteringly hot and inhospitable place.

I love when touristas are afraid to go to Mexico...just makes it all the better for the travelers to go and enjoy.

Here is a link to some pictures from Puerto Penasco aka Rocky Point.

https://www.google.com/search?q=puerto+penasco&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjtp6ia8b7MAhUKMyYKHfvnDngQsAQIKA&biw=1920&bih=979

Beautiful place!

I was following your lead and posting defunct political slogans. Or are you listing extinct political groupings that never achieved anything?
How is me taking a principled stand against someone who is running for President a defunct political slogan?

How is me taking a principled stand against someone who is running for President a defunct political slogan?

neverTrump is dead in the water after tonight, defunct, dead, political history. Might as well cling to any of the other dead and more successful political groups.

neverTrump is dead in the water after tonight, defunct, dead, political history. Might as well cling to any of the other dead and more successful political groups.
Not really. You do understand it's an individual statement, and not a group commitment, right? If Trump is the nominee, I won't be casting a vote for President.

Not really. You do understand it's an individual statement, and not a group commitment, right? If Trump is the nominee, I won't be casting a vote for President.

No, even Erickson at RedState who started this bull**** has said it's time for Cruz to drop out if he loses Indiana and that Trump will be his guy. You can be the voice crying out in the wilderness vote.

No, even Erickson at RedState who started this bull**** has said it's time for Cruz to drop out if he loses Indiana and that Trump will be his guy. You can be the voice crying out in the wilderness vote.
No crying on my part. Everyone needs to make their own choice. I've made mine.

Many do - and he seems to think he can pick off Bernie supporters (just as Bernie thought he could pick off Trump supporters). Anti-Trade, pro-PP, pro-UHC, Pro-Increasing-Taxes-on-the-Rich, there's plenty of room there.

That being said, Trump himself is no conservative, which is why a good part of why I will not support him.

Donald Trump’s Strongest Supporters: A Certain Kind of Democrat

You may have a point there. I believe that some of the Democrats are rat****ing the Republican primaries. Look at the data. High turnout in the Republican primaries, and extremely low turnout in the Democratic ones. This would seem to support the rat****ing theory.

I think what looks like a really really stupid thing for Trump to say actually has a couple of purposes.
One, Trump believes Cruz has been lying/distorting his (Trump's) statements and this is a shot over the bow to cut the **** because he can play the game too.
Two, this is a shot over Hillary's bow to demonstrate that nothing will be off limits if it's Trump v Clinton.
I just saw something today about one of Bill's old paramours and she said some things about Hillary relative to rumors you might have heard and I can't imagine Trump would hold back on it.

I think what looks like a really really stupid thing for Trump to say actually has a couple of purposes.
One, Trump believes Cruz has been lying/distorting his (Trump's) statements and this is a shot over the bow to cut the **** because he can play the game too.
Two, this is a shot over Hillary's bow to demonstrate that nothing will be off limits if it's Trump v Clinton.
I just saw something today about one of Bill's old paramours and she said some things about Hillary relative to rumors you might have heard and I can't imagine Trump would hold back on it.

So you think it is ok for a candidate to attack another candidates family, telling lies about them, if it makes a point somehow?

Most trump supporters don't identify as liberals will. How long will you continue to deny the fact that republicans are loving trump?

Some republicans support Trump and I do not think all republicans are really "social conservatives" in the most pure meaning of the word, there are other groups who limited government republicans and blue collar republicans. And I think the pull for Trump in the limited government and blue collar republicans circles is bigger than the true social conservative circles.

Back
Top Bottom