• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump a good General?

Would Trump have made a good general?

• Say what now? Private bonespurs would have been a really bad general

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Excuse me? He cannot properly lead a cabinet, he would be a terrible general

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Sure, he could have been a good general, of toy soldiers in his attic

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Yes, I believe he would have made a good general, he has leadership qualities

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Yes, Trump can do anything so if he says he would be a good general, I believe him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dude, the man is a raving lunatic, nothing he says is to be believed

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • I am not going to respond to anything that man has to say, I am done with him

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Other, …...................

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
Yeah you learned how to lie from Obamafail but just because he lied so much does not mean you have too.

Do you have some problems? This thread is about Trump making a good general. Why are you posting about someone named "Obamafail"? I think you're confused today. Poor thing.

Yeah you learned how to lie from Obamafail but just because he lied so much does not mean you have too.

It’s “Happy Hour,” amirite?

Idiots claim Trump lies all the time. Those same idiots may think I lied for saying it looks like Trump is a product os secular public education. That is not lying. I'm afraid the reason we are seeing so many leftists claim Trump lies all the time is because they are stupid, untaught, and don't know what the hell they are trying to think or say.

Nobody claims he lies all of the time, but if is obvious that he lies an excessively.

Also you are wrong about him having a secular education. He went to Fordham university, a school founded by the Catholic Diocese of New York in 1841, it is the oldest Catholic university in the northeastern United States, the third-oldest university in New York,[6] and the only Jesuit university in New York City.

And as the military school has a chapel, I would assume some religion is part of the curriculum.

Also the University of Pennsylvania undoubtedly has a religious basis too.

So to claim he was on secular schools is untrue. Also religion comes first and foremost from the home, not the school.

And no, one has to be "stupid, untaught and don't know what they hell they are trying to think or say" to deny Trump's numerous lies.

Also you are wrong about him having a secular education.

Has any Trump-hating leftist rebel on this site had any training in English? I said it looks like Trump went to public school. I did not say Trump went to public school. You would think even no higher education than high school could enable someone to tell the difference.

If you think what I said was a lie then you don't know what the hell a lie is.

Except you did lie, big time. You wrote that Trump went to:

Public Secular education

Which is a lie. I already showed that not everyone of his schools was secular (if any were actually secular) but NONE of his schools were public schools. Every school Trump visited were private schools so yes, you lied. Simple as that. Or do you think you did not lie when you told us Trump visited public education?

Idiots claim Trump lies all the time.

You are saying that Trump does not lie often compared to other presidents? Want to show us how we are wrong in believing that Trump's mendacity is pathological?

Except you did lie, big time. You wrote that Trump went to:

Which is a lie. I already showed that not everyone of his schools was secular (if any were actually secular) but NONE of his schools were public schools. Every school Trump visited were private schools so yes, you lied. Simple as that. Or do you think you did not lie when you told us Trump visited public education?

Let's see who is lying. Did I say: 1. It looks like Trump went to public schools, or 2. Trump went to public schools? Some people apparently cannot tell the difference between the two statements. I suspect those people are main stream media journalists who think everything Trump says is a lie because they are so stupid they don't even know what the hell a lie is to begin with.

You are saying that Trump does not lie often compared to other presidents? Want to show us how we are wrong in believing that Trump's mendacity is pathological?

I have found that those who think Bill and Hillary have never lied are so ignorant they don't even know what the proper definition of a lie is. It is no wonder the dummies think everything Trump says is a lie.

He was well liked, competent and a leader at military school so maybe who knows...

Says who?

During a cabinet meeting Trump stated:

On the way to him pronouncing himself a good potential general he gave slighted actual military man Mattis with the statement that he had “essentially” fired the general from his position as Secretary of Defense because he had done “not too good” in Afghanistan.

So what do you think, would Trump have made a good general?

He would be fragged by his troops....

I have found that those who think Bill and Hillary have never lied are so ignorant they don't even know what the proper definition of a lie is. It is no wonder the dummies think everything Trump says is a lie.

Is this your feeble attempt to defend the integrity of Donald Trump. St. Jude is obviously your patron saint.

Last edited:
Trump a good General?

General? :2rofll: Good one!

Without help from a mob lawyer our ConManDuh n Cheat couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the directions were on the heel.

The Democratic Party is FURIOUS about the destruction of ISIS in Iraq and Trump deciding we aren't going to continue to support insurgent terrorists who cut of children's heads in Syria. Is there any enemy of the USA that the Democratic Party doesn't love?

General? :2rofll: Good one!

Without help from a mob lawyer our ConManDuh n Cheat couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the directions were on the heel.

Democrat buffoons think American conservatives are bozos for standing in the way of their big government Bolshevik commie revolution. To hell with the buffoons. Trump is still getting good things done in spite of their constant obstruction.,

Whatever happened to simply "Yes, No, Other" options?

This poll has literally six "options" for "no" that demonstrate crass levels of negative bias where a simple "No, explain" would have served.

Where's the fun in that?

Look, the man says a lot of really stupid ****, so let us laugh at him.

Kids are taught to believe they can be anything. It looks like Trump is a product of secular public education.

Trump went to private school.

:yt

It smacks of what is usually is described as TDS...

Trump said something stupid ergo you are compelled to post something stupid...

But, hey.... Go for it if it gets you through the night.

Wow. What a buzz kill.

:bravo:

Where did I say anything about Bill and Hillary? How does that relate to Trump?

And now that you’ve mentioned it it would be most helpful if you’d provide us with the proper definition of “lie”.

Trump is still getting good things done ...

Good things? Like what, all he's gotten done is the Koch Machine tax cut. Do some research and see how that's working our for everyday AmeriCANs. :roll:

Trump went to private school.

:yt

So I hear. Nevertheless he looks like he might have the idea common to public schools that any kid can be anything he wants to be if he just puts his mind to it if he thinks he could have made a good general. Besides, who says he would not have made a good general and why do these geniuses presume to think that?

Good things? Like what, all he's gotten done is the Koch Machine tax cut. Do some research and see how that's working our for everyday AmeriCANs. :roll:

The democrats keep calling for Marxist control of America where all 'comrade citizens' will be taxed fairly and wealth will be redistributed by the big brother democrat oligarchs in ruthless control.

Was he? Or is that just what he says?

He earned one of the top leadership spots, on account of doing jobs very well, because back before The Great Decline that is how military schools operated.

Back
Top Bottom