• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump +5

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Donald Trump has now grown his lead over Hillary Clinton in Rasmussen Reports’ first weekly White House Watch survey.

Trump earns 42% support to Clinton’s 37% when Likely U.S. Voters are asked whom they would vote for if the presidential election were held today. But Rasmussen Reports’ latest national telephone survey finds that 13% prefer some other candidate, while seven percent (7%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)
White House Watch - Rasmussen Reportsâ„¢

If you ask a Sanders supporter would you vote for Clinton or Trump they're going to tell you Trump; but may find other prerogatives on election day.

While I find that astonishing, it's mainly because you seem to believe what Obama and the Democratic Party wants you to believe.

They might pull your winger card for that.

The trouble in dealing with Kurmugeons, is that half of the time, they're telling you exactly the TRUTH, to make a point in opposition to the facts given.... and then there is the perpetual sarcasm.

-

Who is wearing the brown shirt now?

I think it's mostly Bernie and Hillary supporters. I'm sure there are other regressives that might not like either of those candidates, though.

I think it's mostly Bernie and Hillary supporters. I'm sure there are other regressives that might not like either of those candidates, though.

Because Bernie and Hillary supporters resort to protest?

I'm not sure that is very convincing. To be sure, Trump and his supporters seem more like Brownshirts to me, but that might simply be because I know a bit about the history of the Brownshirts.

Because Bernie and Hillary supporters resort to protest?

I'm not sure that is very convincing. To be sure, Trump and his supporters seem more like Brownshirts to me, but that might simply be because I know a bit about the history of the Brownshirts.

Does that make the Hitlary supporters the SS?

I seem to remember that the Brownshirts did not fair well at the hands of the SS, something about Night of the Long Knives.

-

Too bad we can't go back to the good ole days when only white men who owned property could vote, right?

So, you don't like white men? You are right, they an arrogant bunch, standing guard with baseball bats at the voting places, trying to intimidate "African" Americans away.

How about a quick ten-question yes/no civic awareness test before the voting gizmo allows to vote? To even things out, all questions would be about Obama and his brown buddies.

Would that be OK?

One of the network news broadcasts reported Clinton above Trump by seven points Nationally.

trump-cheetos-550.jpg

I think this is a bit harsh, and not completely true, but, It is clever and funny.

-

I agree on this point!

You know, I don't give a rat's ass what Real politics has to say......all the pundits have been soooo wrong about Trump for 10 months now.......and will continue to be so.

The liberal douchebag Democrats are doing a full court press on Trump to try and discredit him.......and he's just getting started on that crooked douchbage, Hillary!

The more dirt they sling at Trump, the higher his numbers go!

When will the liberal dopes realize, that so
many millions of people are fed up....with the career politicians?

Many people will be voting against Trump in November for the same reasons that others will be voting for him.

THIS ^^^^ is precisely why the establishment Democrats, most certainly including Hillary, and the DNC went full bug**** in Nevada. The OP is exactly why - suddenly - the Democratic Party, the DNC and the Press are now paying attention to Sanders.

Nevada was a DNC tactic. It was also a smoke screen to obscure the public's view while Dem Party leaders reached for the panic button. The Democratic Party can beat Trump with Sanders as its nominee. But Sanders threatens the old guard, the status quo, the establishment and as always the Dem Party rulers want to have their cake and eat it too. They want Hillary as she will carry the torch for the establishment.

Hillary isn't doing well and would be doing much worse if the DNC had been objective and even handed. It's taken quite an effort to keep Hillary in the game.

If Hillary wins the nomination it will be a somewhat different ballgame. Trump can and will match Hillary dirt for dirt. He will take the gloves off and go head to head with Clinton and will be just as nasty and duplicitous as Hillary. The DNC and the Democratic Party won't be able to play the same tricks they've used to fight Sanders. Hillary will most certainly not have all of Sanders people supporting her. Why should they?

For the Democratic Party Hillary is a greater risk against Trump than Bernie. I don't believe that Hillary can beat Trump.

Even if these polls are outliers, it's close enough that you can pick the winner if you employ a little spin. Makes you wonder how close it really is if a lot of the MSM is spinning for Shillary. You can't spin an ~18 point lead though :cool:

We'll see what happens in July.

Back
Top Bottom