• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump +5

Is this the Faux poll where Trump beat Clinton, but Sanders beat Trump?

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Donald Trump has now grown his lead over Hillary Clinton in Rasmussen Reports’ first weekly White House Watch survey.

Trump earns 42% support to Clinton’s 37% when Likely U.S. Voters are asked whom they would vote for if the presidential election were held today. But Rasmussen Reports’ latest national telephone survey finds that 13% prefer some other candidate, while seven percent (7%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)
White House Watch - Rasmussen Reportsâ„¢

THIS ^^^^ is precisely why the establishment Democrats, most certainly including Hillary, and the DNC went full bug**** in Nevada. The OP is exactly why - suddenly - the Democratic Party, the DNC and the Press are now paying attention to Sanders.

Nevada was a DNC tactic. It was also a smoke screen to obscure the public's view while Dem Party leaders reached for the panic button. The Democratic Party can beat Trump with Sanders as its nominee. But Sanders threatens the old guard, the status quo, the establishment and as always the Dem Party rulers want to have their cake and eat it too. They want Hillary as she will carry the torch for the establishment.

Hillary isn't doing well and would be doing much worse if the DNC had been objective and even handed. It's taken quite an effort to keep Hillary in the game.

If Hillary wins the nomination it will be a somewhat different ballgame. Trump can and will match Hillary dirt for dirt. He will take the gloves off and go head to head with Clinton and will be just as nasty and duplicitous as Hillary. The DNC and the Democratic Party won't be able to play the same tricks they've used to fight Sanders. Hillary will most certainly not have all of Sanders people supporting her. Why should they?

For the Democratic Party Hillary is a greater risk against Trump than Bernie. I don't believe that Hillary can beat Trump.

Are you going to make a post every single time that a poll comes out in favor of Trump?

Yeah, because that will be a lot of posting and the anti-Trumpeteers are already severely depressed. :lamo

You seem primed for a friendly wager. Let me know if you are interested; otherwise, I will know you don't believe the things you write.

Nope...I didn't write this poll and I don't gamble. One of the many vice's, that I do not subscribe to.

Are you going to make a post every single time that a poll comes out in favor of Trump?

If you want....

Rasmussen reports. That about says it all. Remember, just before the 2012 election, Rasmussen also had Romney up by 1 to 2 percent.

That's too close to call and not even a good example.

Trump is the most white male candidate we have ever had. He will get drubbed in votes of women and people of color, which is usually not reflected in these polls.

That's too bad, doesn't really say much for the electorate.
Many people of color, vote only on color and women vote on sex appeal. Just look at all the foolish women out there who still think Bill Clinton is the cat's meow. No matter what a womanizer he is, how much of a rapist he is, or how crooked he is.

What really cracks me up are all those women who believe Bill Cosby is a sexual predator and rapist....because of all the women who have come forward against him.....
But those same women, will not believe or don't care what a sexual predator and rapist Bill Clinton is because of all the women who have come forward, against him.

There you have a microcosm of the liberal voter. Dumb and dumber!

That's too close to call and not even a good example.

Let's see here - Rasmussen had Romney up by about 2 percent, and he LOST by 2.3 percent - that, sir, does NOT meet the definition of "too close to call". For all the conservative money they had funding them, they didn't even come close to Nate Silver, who famously correctly called all fifty states.

so.... ALL Women Vote for Democrats? Always?

so... ALL "People of Color" Vote for Democrats? Always?

I'll have to tell my Hispanic Wife and two Grown Daughters, the long time Registered Republican Hispanic Conservatives that... I think they missed that Memo.

Now Me, I'm the families Decade + Registered Democrat, and I'll be voting for Trump!

Hmmmm..... Things might not be just what you're expecting! :)

Have a Nice Day.

-

I think these liberal Tinker Bells are going to get a rude awakening come November. ;)

He looks kind of orange to me.

trump-cheetos-550.jpg

And when Hilary most likely is confirmed as the candidate, then she will get a bump in the polls as well and then what?

Plus there is half a year to the election and "national polls" mean jack **** ... it comes down to each state and that pathetic system called the electoral college.

I agree on this point!

Rasmussen Reports is a propaganda sheet for the GOP.

Here's what some real polls have to say:http://www.realpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_presidential_race.html

Check out what some real polls have to say.

Rasmussen won't help Trump in November.

You know, I don't give a rat's ass what Real politics has to say......all the pundits have been soooo wrong about Trump for 10 months now.......and will continue to be so.

The liberal douchebag Democrats are doing a full court press on Trump to try and discredit him.......and he's just getting started on that crooked douchbage, Hillary!

The more dirt they sling at Trump, the higher his numbers go!

When will the liberal dopes realize, that so many millions of people are fed up....with the career politicians?

Many people of color, vote only on color and women vote on sex appeal.

Too bad we can't go back to the good ole days when only white men who owned property could vote, right?

Let's not bring unsubstantiated completely untrue conspiracy theories into this.

:2mad:

Greetings, americanwoman. :2wave:

:2razz: .. :thumbs: I am a brunet with a "silver" streak in my hair, which is one reason I chose Polgara as my avatar. A while back, I was thinking about buying a ginger wig to wear just to alarm my kids, who have already told me they'll pool their money to get me a room in a local nursing "home" if I don't shape up real quick! :lamo : God love em, life can be so much fun when we can all laugh together.....

You seem primed for a friendly wager. Let me know if you are interested; otherwise, I will know you don't believe the things you write.

You have to make it interesting. Betting $$ is so boring and none of us would get to benefit. I say whoever loses has the get a candidate's shirt on holding up a sign with your screen name so we know it's not a stock photo.

Maybe we will see a repeat of the 1968 Democratic Convention....that would be a hoot!

I've been told, by Obama and the Democratic Party, over and over and over and over and over again, that White People are bad!

Haven't you been paying attention?

-

While I find that astonishing, it's mainly because you seem to believe what Obama and the Democratic Party wants you to believe.

They might pull your winger card for that.

Nope...I didn't write this poll and I don't gamble. One of the many vice's, that I do not subscribe to.

And you don't believe the things you write.

While I find that astonishing, it's mainly because you seem to believe what Obama and the Democratic Party wants you to believe.

They might pull your winger card for that.

Apparently, you haven't been paying attention when obie speaks. It's been very blatant for over 7 years now.

1. It started with obama's friend, the professor, that got into trouble with the police..resulting in some racist words by obama and a beer summit.
2. Sanford, Florida, whereby obama's racist rhetoric cause a near riot in that community over Rayvon Martin("coulda been my son" B.S.)
3. Ferguson, Mo., where obama's racist rhetoric, once again incited major violence and rioting

That's just 3 off the top. Then there was the time that obama didn't speak at all, over a terrible murder of an innocent young white woman....killed by an illegal alien that obama's DOJ, allowed to get back into the US...what 5 times?

Obie's is a POS and so is Hillary.....and you are fine with that! :2sick1:

And you don't believe the things you write.

I most certainly do....................and you have nothing of worth, to say to that!

Greetings, MickeyW. :2wave:

:lamo Excellent! I'll still be laughing tomorrow! :thumbs:

:lol:

Apparently, you haven't been paying attention when obie speaks. It's been very blatant for over 7 years now.

1. It started with obama's friend, the professor, that got into trouble with the police..resulting in some racist words by obama and a beer summit.
2. Sanford, Florida, whereby obama's racist rhetoric cause a near riot in that community over Rayvon Martin("coulda been my son" B.S.)
3. Ferguson, Mo., where obama's racist rhetoric, once again incited major violence and rioting

That's just 3 off the top. Then there was the time that obama didn't speak at all, over a terrible murder of an innocent young white woman....killed by an illegal alien that obama's DOJ, allowed to get back into the US...what 5 times?

1. Hogwash
2. Hogwash
3. Yet more hogwash

At least you have a clean hog.

Obie's is a POS and so is Hillary.....and you are fine with that! :2sick1:

And there goes the hog.

I most certainly do....................and you have nothing of worth, to say to that!

Like the falsehood you won't make a friendly wager because you are so damn righteous. There is no way you can believe that short of psychosis.

1. Hogwash
2. Hogwash
3. Yet more hogwash

At least you have a clean hog.

And there goes the hog.

Like the falsehood you won't make a friendly wager because you are so damn righteous. There is no way you can believe that short of psychosis.

Better to be a hog than a brainwashed liberal lemming!

right·eous
adjective
(of a person or conduct) morally right or justifiable; virtuous.
"he is a good, righteous man, I am sure"
synonyms: good, virtuous, upright, upstanding, decent;

I am righteous ..............beyond reproach.....and you Can't Handle It!

Better to be a hog than a brainwashed liberal lemming!

right·eous
adjective
(of a person or conduct) morally right or justifiable; virtuous.
"he is a good, righteous man, I am sure"
synonyms: good, virtuous, upright, upstanding, decent;

I am righteous ..............beyond reproach.....and you Can't Handle It!

I didn't call you a hog.

Moving on, I don't have a problem with the righteous, but I'm not a fan of liars, and anyone who claims to be righteous isn't actually being righteous.

Here is what the regressive left is failing to realize. Out front, I don't like Trump as a candidate. I don't like him because he's not a true conservative. I don't like him because he actually has some good ideas (how we are getting boned by trade agreements and how so many countries freeload off of the security we provide them by our military) but the fact that he is such a clown poisons the well for those ideas.

All that aside, every time I see the regressive left inhibit the political process by interrupting, intimidating, threatening, blocking freedom of movement, ect for those who are trying to go to Trump rallies, I start wanting to see him win. Every time I see regressives protests on college campuses and try to, or succeed, censor opposing view points from guest speakers, I start wanting to see Trump win. Every time I see a regressives call someone a racist, bigot, something-phobe, without knowing hardly anything about the person, just because they don't agree with you, I start wanting to see Trump win

I keep seeing you brownshirts out there attacking anyone and everyone are the real threat to this nation and every time you do what you do I want to see Trump win just to watch your faces melt off and see everything burn.

I didn't call you a hog.

Moving on, I don't have a problem with the righteous, but I'm not a fan of liars, and anyone who claims to be righteous isn't actually being righteous.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I'm righteous to the point where I do truly believe that I am right in picking Trump....because there is no other valid choice!

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I'm righteous to the point where I do truly believe that I am right in picking Trump....because there is no other valid choice!

You believe you are righteous because you are picking Trump?

Here is what the regressive left is failing to realize. Out front, I don't like Trump as a candidate. I don't like him because he's not a true conservative. I don't like him because he actually has some good ideas (how we are getting boned by trade agreements and how so many countries freeload off of the security we provide them by our military) but the fact that he is such a clown poisons the well for those ideas.

All that aside, every time I see the regressive left inhibit the political process by interrupting, intimidating, threatening, blocking freedom of movement, ect for those who are trying to go to Trump rallies, I start wanting to see him win. Every time I see regressives protests on college campuses and try to, or succeed, censor opposing view points from guest speakers, I start wanting to see Trump win. Every time I see a regressives call someone a racist, bigot, something-phobe, without knowing hardly anything about the person, just because they don't agree with you, I start wanting to see Trump win

I keep seeing you brownshirts out there attacking anyone and everyone are the real threat to this nation and every time you do what you do I want to see Trump win just to watch your faces melt off and see everything burn.

Who is wearing the brown shirt now?

Back
Top Bottom