• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump 47

Can trump win in 2024?

• Yes

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • No

Votes: 82 73.2%

• Total voters
You are a lawyer? Really? If you are since when do you assess competency when you represent people at competency hearings? I was under the impression when I have done them I never assessed anyone's competency I merely represented their right to be present and have the natural rules of justice be followed in the hearing. Since when we do we tribunal counsel diagnose anyone? In fact I have a Master's in Law and another in Applied Psychology and training as a profiler but I have never ever diagnosed anyone. That is left to psychiatrists using the DSV and after they hear the evidence. There is a presumption in law someone is competent until proven incompetent as you would be aware. Its up to the assessors on the panel to determine if there is sufficient evidence to raise probable cause of incompetence not you or I as tribunal counsel. You would know that if you were one. So what is with that crap that you conduct competency hearings. You don't. You never have. Lawyers don't assess mental health issues, doctors do trained in psychiatry and/or specific specialized areas of psychology that may deal with dementia or psychometric testing. Give it a rest.
I think your definition of conduct is different than most of ours down here in the USA. You clearly don't understand the issue.

I guess that you don't understand that attorneys do NOT present evidence at competency (or any other) hearings and that the EVIDENCE is presented by doctors and that it is the doctors' PROFESSIONAL EXPERT OPINION that is (amongst other things) evidence at competency hearings.
no shit.

Trump reminds me of the house guess that you'd label "The thing that won't leave."

Trump reminds me of the house guess that you'd label "The thing that won't leave."
would that be "guest" you meant? Senile Joe's been sucking on the public tit for 47 years now-maybe a few more. He never has left.

would that be "guest" you meant? Senile Joe's been sucking on the public tit for 47 years now-maybe a few more. He never has left.
But Joe isn't the little lion in the limelight.

If he stood as an independent candidate he would only guarantee another Democrat win. The Question is will the Republicans that couldn't stand him and refused to embrace him before he won the nomination then immediately swarmed him to kiss his ass for the next four years going to let him, since he lost, keep the Party for his personal plaything and will he keep them on their knees at his backside? Or by some miracle will they all rise up and put Trump and Trumpism aside as they suddenly find their cajones and their spines and their totally absent conservatism?

Trump is clearly well along the King Lear wandering the heath shouting at clouds phase, he'd see himself succeeding where Ross Perot failed. Berlusconi started a new party, and he was a comeback winner.

Starting his 2024 campaign at the same time as the Inauguration will hopefully be like getting to watch Sisyphus on a very bad day. A quick mental SWOT analysis of his prospects does indicate a lot of upcoming weaknesses and threats but with iirc 94% of this year's primary vote the collateral damage to the Republican brand (and beyond) really is anyone's guess.

The pick'n'mix Don Jr, Eric, Melania, Ivanka double bill candidacy deathbed wish.

Hence why I always say, No One should be able to run for President until they have been elected to a high political office and we have a track record on their real opinions and leadership capabilities. In 2020 trump proved without any doubt that he does not have what it takes and the American People agreed and fired him.

You mean like Eisenhower, right?

I think your definition of conduct is different than most of ours down here in the USA. You clearly don't understand the issue.

Lawyers do not "conduct" hearings, "judicial officers" are the ones who do that.

Lawyers present CASES and as such may "conduct" a "defence" (used as a generic term) or a "prosecution" (used as a generic term).

You mean like Eisenhower, right?

General Eisenhower had an excellent track record as an administrator and of being able to get disparate elements with often conflicting priorities to work together in order to achieve a common aim successfully.

PS - If you don't think there is "politics" involved in the military hierarchy, you simply have never been there.

PPS - We will leave aside the fact that Gen. Eisenhower (along with Generals Patton and MacArthur) had a history of using military force against protesters and veterans - because he managed to overcome that history. Had he been running for political office in 2020, you can bet the rent that the media would have been filled with photos and the graphic details.

Lawyers do not "conduct" hearings, "judicial officers" are the ones who do that.

Lawyers present CASES and as such may "conduct" a "defence" (used as a generic term) or a "prosecution" (used as a generic term).
What a really stupid attempt to contradict what I said.

I'm going with no. Four years is a lot of time for Biden to expose all the bullshit you guys didn't hear about. It's also a long time to get over this sunk cost fallacy thinking that has Trumpists currently in knots, frantically defending and polishing the Turd. I'm sure they'll enjoy their vacation from that, and won't be eager to venture back into the fray.

I mean, there will be some lifelong devotees, I'm sure, but not enough to get him back in the WH. Plus...in four years he'll be the same age as Biden now, and Trumpists said Biden was too old, sooo....I'm sure they'll remain consistent in their appraisal when Trump hits 78 in 2024. ;)
He probably won't be around long before his kind take him to an old folks home.

One would wonder how Biden has stayed out of prison for financial fraud.

Maybe he learned how to do that by attending Tump University!

:ROFLMAO:

Or perhaps, I know this might come as a shock to you, considering the shady guy you are fawning over, but just perhaps Joe hasn't committed any financial fraud to be imprisoned for.

General Eisenhower had an excellent track record as an administrator and of being able to get disparate elements with often conflicting priorities to work together in order to achieve a common aim successfully.

PS - If you don't think there is "politics" involved in the military hierarchy, you simply have never been there.

PPS - We will leave aside the fact that Gen. Eisenhower (along with Generals Patton and MacArthur) had a history of using military force against protesters and veterans - because he managed to overcome that history. Had he been running for political office in 2020, you can bet the rent that the media would have been filled with photos and the graphic details.
We Democrats busted our asses trying to defeat Eisenhower.

Maybe he learned how to do that by attending Tump University!

Or perhaps, I know this might come as a shock to you, considering the shady guy you are fawning over, but just perhaps Joe hasn't committed any financial fraud to be imprisoned for.

Two diversions in one thread.
Trump U was for the purpose of educating customers in how to profit in real estate. That some employees employed shady tricks later blamed on Trump is not the story though. It is that the shady management took advantage of Trump himself.

Fawning is a tactic reserved for the Biden sycophants.

So you need to learn what financial fraud actually is then. That's not it, that just a government dealing with another government to get rid of a corrupt prosecutor.
So you believe the prosecutor was corrupt but Biden is not corrupt. Funny way to define corruption. Biden definitely is corrupt. See his deals with China.

So you believe the prosecutor was corrupt but Biden is not corrupt. Funny way to define corruption. Biden definitely is corrupt. See his deals with China.
Get an indictment.

Oh wait....you can't. Lol

Yes I believe exactly that, the prosecutor was corrupt (several countries wanted to get rid of him) and Biden was/is not corrupt. In fact there is no evidence of him being corrupt on any neutral news source or other info outlet that I am aware of.

So what dealings with China then?

Back
Top Bottom