• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump ‘Fraud’ Witness Also Believes Ghosts Are Haunting His Family

W_Heisenberg

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate

When will this lunacy end?

Truck driver Jesse Morgan thrust himself into the middle of the post-2020 election drama on Tuesday when he claimed at a press conference that he had unwittingly driven a truck full of suspicious mail-in ballots from New York to Pennsylvania ahead of Election Day. “I know I saw ballots with return addresses filled out,” said Morgan, who claims to work for a Postal Service contractor. “Thousands of them, thousands.” The appearance at a voter fraud event hosted by the right-wing Thomas More Center turned Morgan into the latest viral star on the Trumpist right. And, soon enough, his claims were being amplified by the president, his legal team, conservative groups unaffiliated with the campaign, and Trump supporters themselves all of whom have argued that nearly 300,000 bogus mail-in ballots were used in Pennsylvania, Morgan’s home state, to put Joe Biden over the top.

Video of Morgan’s speech on Twitter has been viewed more than 3 million times—helped along by a Trump tweet—while the president and his campaign have racked up more than 60,000 retweets on just their own posts about Morgan. Sean Hannity dutifully put Morgan on his show. Before he became a hero in MAGAworld, Morgan was an amateur ghost-hunter. Morgan’s first success came with a 2016 video about a “shadow person” living in his basement, from where he claimed to hear strange noises. “I will not raise my daughters in a place that is haunted,” Morgan declares in the video, dubbed “Shadow person caught on camera.”

So what?

There's nothing wrong with thinking your house is haunted. Many people believe in ghosts and hauntings and if he believes it's going on in his house, then that's his belief.

I'm sorry but Trump supporters are the stupidest, most gullible people in the country. I'm embarrassed as an American that there are so many people who call themselves American that believe this shit.

Trump supporters: GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER.
So you think experienced pilots (civilian and military) are "the stupidest most gullible people in the country" if they swear up and down that they've seen a UFO?

So you think experienced pilots (civilian and military) are "the stupidest most gullible people in the country" if they swear up and down that they've seen a UFO?

I think anyone who believes in ghosts is a ****ing moron, yes.

A ufo is not a spaceship. Duh

Your hateful attitude is noted.

I'm done pretending that someone's ignorant opinions about stupid shit like belief in ghosts should carry the same weight as facts, evidence, science, etc.

Stop it.

This is part of the reason why we are having such a hard time with Covid.

Trump supporters believe in stupid shit. They should be mocked for it.

At the very least, when some idiot who believes in ghosts is giving their testimony, their testimony SHOULD be doubted. We SHOULD be skeptical. Why? He's a ****ing idiot that believes in GHOSTS!!!

It's looney tunes. This is bonkers shit man.

Why shitty schools did these Trump supporters attend?

This is ridiculous.

Do they not teach logic and science and math in flyover country anymore? WtF?!?

Do kids in Alabama just go straight to a Benny Hinn event from 8am to 5pm everyday?

This is why Trump supporters think a Hurricane can vanish if Trump draws on a weather map with his magic sharpie.

So what?

There's nothing wrong with thinking your house is haunted. Many people believe in ghosts and hauntings and if he believes it's going on in his house, then that's his belief.
I'm not sure I find a person who sees "shadow people" and hears "noises" quite credible when he claims to see truckfuls of ballots heading east.

I'm not sure I find a person who sees "shadow people" and hears "noises" quite credible when he claims to see truckfuls of ballots heading east.

Hush that logical thought!

Well if he believes ghosts are in his basement, and he believes thousands of bogus ballots appeared in his van, I don't see a problem with his credibility.

Now if he claims the ghosts put those ballots in his van, that's when I might become skeptical :)

One, among many, of my issues with the non real hearing witness, the truck driver, is that the only way he would have known what he was hauling as he claimed was if he had tampered with his load and rifled through the cargo.

Seems to me he needs to answer for that admission?

Hush that logical thought!
I think if I saw "thousands of ballots" traveling across state lines, I might take a picture. People take pictures of everything these days.

But I hear you can't photograph phantoms, or figments of the imagination.

So what?

should we investigate his house to find out if his belief is accurate?

One, among many, of my issues with the non real hearing witness, the truck driver, is that the only way he would have known what he was hauling as he claimed was if he had tampered with his load and rifled through the cargo.

Seems to me he needs to answer for that admission?

Another assault on logic..........wtf is wrong with you people? We have North Korean lobster boats in Maine............:oops:

So what?

*snicker*

He saw a shadow person.

You don't see it.

Do they not teach logic and science and math in flyover country anymore? WtF?!?
Do kids in Alabama just go straight to a Benny Hinn event from 8am to 5pm everyday?

No, they do not and when they do, pupils who take those subjects are "eggheads" and "probably studying the devil."
No, Bama kids do NOT go to see Benny Hinn, they go to the original source.

snakepastor-1-61b4.gif

Do you understand what a UFO is? It’s not only aliens. Thank you for proving the person you just quoted correct.

LMAO - why would it matter if a boatload of ballots had been shipped up the Delaware River to Pennsylvania? The certified vote count depends on, and is confirmed by, the data that matches to it the total of registered voters, the total mailed out, the signature confirmations and other safeguards. Balloting systems have redundancies to secure the vote. They can't just fall out of the sky.

The only people who'd bother to make up such false ballots would be those trying to put the election results into question.

And we all know who they would be.

Back
Top Bottom