• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump’s Lie of the Day, or the Hour, or....

You have STILL not answered my only question to you:

What can any government do to provide the other 4 levels of your posted pyramid?

Trump proposes to stand aside and let me pursue happiness. THAT is what I ask of my government. What do you ask of yours?

What do I ask of my government?

1) Personal safety so I can live without fear of being killed.
2) Support of the laws so I know what I and my enemies can and cannot do
3) Peace of mind so that I can concentrate on what I am doing and not on what others are doing
4) Health insurance so that I know that I can find medicines that will keep me alive if I get sick
5) Protection from those that can take advantage of me and my family simple because they have more power or more money
6) Economic assistance if I become unable to work or incapacitated......or too old
7) Freedom to choose who I want to love and be with as well as freedom to be hired without any bias

I can probably come up with a few more but these should be sufficient to answer your question

You mean one of NYT's lie of the day, don't you?

Just stick to watching Faux News. Well they NEVER lie do they? Oh wait - I am sure Hannity or Carlson is gonna bring up Hillary''s EFFING emails again. It's been a whole day since they mentioned them.

3) Peace of mind so that I can concentrate on what I am doing and not on what others are doing
4) Health insurance so that I know that I can find medicines that will keep me alive if I get sick
5) Protection from those that can take advantage of me and my family simple because they have more power or more money
6) Economic assistance if I become unable to work or incapacitated......or too old
7) Freedom to choose who I want to love and be with as well as freedom to be hired without any bias

I can probably come up with a few more but these should be sufficient to answer your question

You'd fit right in with the current republican party......NOT.

Point 4 is interesting. I would have thought you might want health CARE instead of insurance. Insurance has been available for decades.

Are you asserting that Trump has eliminated these freedoms from your life?

Point 4 is interesting. I would have thought you might want health CARE instead of insurance. Insurance has been available for decades.

Are you asserting that Trump has eliminated these freedoms from your life?

Remember that when it comes to Health Insurance there is a cost and that cost can often be much more than I can pay.

I still remember some 15 years ago when they raised my health insurance from $500 a month to $1800 a month and I could not afford it anymore. I and my wife lived without insurance for 5 years until we were able to get Medicare because we became of age. A disaster could have occurred and I would not have been able to cope with it.

As far as your last question: Yes, much of these points are slowly being eroded or ended by Trump.

By the way, you ask a lot of questions but you have yet to answer any of mine. As such, lets make this fair.

Let me see if you answer my questions

1) Do you personally condone or accept the debasing that Trump does of anyone who disagrees with him?
2) Do you condone all the lying/twisting of the truth that Trump does where it is difficult now to know what is true and what is fake?
3) Do you believe that what Trump is doing is going to lead to America being Great again?

Remember that when it comes to Health Insurance there is a cost and that cost can often be much more than I can pay.

I still remember some 15 years ago when they raised my health insurance from $500 a month to $1800 a month and I could not afford it anymore. I and my wife lived without insurance for 5 years until we were able to get Medicare because we became of age. A disaster could have occurred and I would not have been able to cope with it.

As far as your last question: Yes, much of these points are slowly being eroded or ended by Trump.

By the way, you ask a lot of questions but you have yet to answer any of mine. As such, lets make this fair.

Let me see if you answer my questions

1) Do you personally condone or accept the debasing that Trump does of anyone who disagrees with him?
2) Do you condone all the lying/twisting of the truth that Trump does where it is difficult now to know what is true and what is fake?
3) Do you believe that what Trump is doing is going to lead to America being Great again?

What in specific are "these points" that are "slowly being eroded or ended by Trump" and what is the evidence to support your allegation?

Debasing? With respect, what are you talking about in point 1?

What are you referring to in regard to "lying/twisting" in point 2?

What particular measure taken in Trump's administration are you asking about in point 3?

What in specific are "these points" that are "slowly being eroded or ended by Trump" and what is the evidence to support your allegation?

Debasing? With respect, what are you talking about in point 1?

What are you referring to in regard to "lying/twisting" in point 2?

What particular measure taken in Trump's administration are you asking about in point 3?

What a way not to answer questions, with other questions.

Sorry, but if you are unable to answer these simple questions, you and I are finished discussing anything.

Your question to number #1 is ridiculous. Trump debases everyone that does not agree with him. How about the most recent one where he accuses Tillerson of "being dumb as a rock"?

Your question to number #2 is even more ridiculous. Fact finders are now up over 5000 times that Trump has lied or twisted the truth. Do you condone lying by Trump?

Your question to number #3 should be the simplest, given that Trump's motto is "Make America Great Again", which is something you being a Trump supporter must support as well. Do you believe that was Trump is doing will make America great again, and why?

These points that are slowly being eroded have to do with the weakening of our institutions. Saying that the FBI is corrupt, that the Press gives nothing but Fake Truths and so on and so forth. He is eroding the trust we need to have in our institutions.

This is the last time I am going to answer or respond to your posts until you start doing the same thing you are asking of me. That is fair, isn't it? or is this another one that you will find asking another question about?

Geez! talk about failing to debate issues.

What a way not to answer questions, with other questions.

Sorry, but if you are unable to answer these simple questions, you and I are finished discussing anything.

Your question to number #1 is ridiculous. Trump debases everyone that does not agree with him. How about the most recent one where he accuses Tillerson of "being dumb as a rock"?

Your question to number #2 is even more ridiculous. Fact finders are now up over 5000 times that Trump has lied or twisted the truth. Do you condone lying by Trump?

Your question to number #3 should be the simplest, given that Trump's motto is "Make America Great Again", which is something you being a Trump supporter must support as well. Do you believe that was Trump is doing will make America great again, and why?

These points that are slowly being eroded have to do with the weakening of our institutions. Saying that the FBI is corrupt, that the Press gives nothing but Fake Truths and so on and so forth. He is eroding the trust we need to have in our institutions.

This is the last time I am going to answer or respond to your posts until you start doing the same thing you are asking of me. That is fair, isn't it? or is this another one that you will find asking another question about?

Geez! talk about failing to debate issues.

The FBI IS corrupt. The order appointing the Special Counsel is a perfect example of their corruption. It specifically demands that the investigation be limited to only the Witch Hunt in pursuit of Trump. It is widely believed that the order was to find out how the Russians interfered in the election. Obviously, not so. It is to hang a crime on Trump. There is no other direction and no other purpose.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

Trump doesn't say that the Fake news is the exclusive outcome of the media's efforts. That you present this lie as what he says is evidence not of Trump's misconception, but of yours.

Debasing and accurately describing are two different things. That's why I was asking for an example of your assertion. Tillerson gets gone and Korea opens up. Could it be that Trump was demanding that Tillerson do a particular thing in a particular way and that Tillerson resisted? Enter Pompeo and the deal gets going. What's your beef? Trump was guarded in his critique of Tillerson until Tillerson decided to attack him.

Trump's political enemies say he lies. EVERYONE'S political enemies say they lie. Is this supposed to be a news flash?

Trump is doing so many things, it's difficult to identify what it is that has you all aflutter. Let's take the trade war with China: China demands that if a company does business with it that the company forfeit the right to intellectual property. This forfeiture has been demanded by china for decades in violation of normal trade practices. They also demand that all business be majority owned by Chinese in China and apply exclusionary tariffs to all imports. That is one small part of one small part of what Trump is doing. Trump is trying to correct this problem that his predecessors allowed to fester and grow.

With what part of this small fraction of his program do you find fault?

You hate Trump. I get it. Hate eliminates logic and it has done so in you. I am only asking for your logic that seems to me to be missing.

I find it interesting that you continue to hate him, but can't really point to a particular thing that he's doing that is hurting you.

The FBI IS corrupt. The order appointing the Special Counsel is a perfect example of their corruption. It specifically demands that the investigation be limited to only the Witch Hunt in pursuit of Trump. It is widely believed that the order was to find out how the Russians interfered in the election. Obviously, not so. It is to hang a crime on Trump. There is no other direction and no other purpose.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

Trump doesn't say that the Fake news is the exclusive outcome of the media's efforts. That you present this lie as what he says is evidence not of Trump's misconception, but of yours.

Debasing and accurately describing are two different things. That's why I was asking for an example of your assertion. Tillerson gets gone and Korea opens up. Could it be that Trump was demanding that Tillerson do a particular thing in a particular way and that Tillerson resisted? Enter Pompeo and the deal gets going. What's your beef? Trump was guarded in his critique of Tillerson until Tillerson decided to attack him.

Trump's political enemies say he lies. EVERYONE'S political enemies say they lie. Is this supposed to be a news flash?

Trump is doing so many things, it's difficult to identify what it is that has you all aflutter. Let's take the trade war with China: China demands that if a company does business with it that the company forfeit the right to intellectual property. This forfeiture has been demanded by china for decades in violation of normal trade practices. They also demand that all business be majority owned by Chinese in China and apply exclusionary tariffs to all imports. That is one small part of one small part of what Trump is doing. Trump is trying to correct this problem that his predecessors allowed to fester and grow.

With what part of this small fraction of his program do you find fault?

You hate Trump. I get it. Hate eliminates logic and it has done so in you. I am only asking for your logic that seems to me to be missing.

I find it interesting that you continue to hate him, but can't really point to a particular thing that he's doing that is hurting you.

Again, you did not answer the questions.

As far as what Trump is doing that is hurting me, I already told you clearly. He is instilling fear in me of the future of my children and grandchildren. In addition, I have principles that I live by and that have proven to be throughout the ages the fabric of society everywhere. When he is doing something against what I believe in, he is destroying the thing that makes me who I am, especially if I don't fight against it and for what I believe are principles we should all abide in. They are the same principles that God and Jesus lived by. How can I stand by and do nothing if I think Trump is doing the Devil's work.

Nonetheless, please answer the questions.

Again, you did not answer the questions.

As far as what Trump is doing that is hurting me, I already told you clearly. He is instilling fear in me of the future of my children and grandchildren. In addition, I have principles that I live by and that have proven to be throughout the ages the fabric of society everywhere. When he is doing something against what I believe in, he is destroying the thing that makes me who I am, especially if I don't fight against it and for what I believe are principles we should all abide in. They are the same principles that God and Jesus lived by. How can I stand by and do nothing if I think Trump is doing the Devil's work.

Nonetheless, please answer the questions.

WHAT IS IT THAT HE IS DOING THAT HAS YOU SO UNNERVED? You say you are afraid, but neglect to define what it is that you are afraid of. Please do so.

I answered every question you posed.

WHAT IS IT THAT HE IS DOING THAT HAS YOU SO UNNERVED? You say you are afraid, but neglect to define what it is that you are afraid of. Please do so.

I answered every question you posed.

No you didn't answer the questions.

I have stated this many times before. Trump has no morals, ethics, principles or humanity. If you can show me where he has any of these, I will shut up. You can't because he has no morals, ethics, pinciples or humanity.

His moral is money, his ethics are money, his principles are money and his humanity is money.

I believe the problem you have is that you have none of these either.

All Trump offers is less unemployment, better income and no regulations. His God is making money with no restrictions whatsoever, meaning if someone gets hurt in the process of others making money, so be it.

He offers absolutely nothing for the soul. His quest has no honor, respect, appreciation, or meaning other than getting rich. It is all about money, money, money and then more money. His quest is about the strong and rich getting stronger and richer and everyone else be damned and with him at the top of the pile.

This is why he loves people like Putin, Kim Jong-un, Erdegan and Dutarte because in those nations those people accomplished exactly that, total control over everyone else. They are the kings of their nations and they rule without any regard for laws, for what is right and wrong, and with impunity.

What makes it even worse, is that Trump is incompetent and can't hold a candle to any of those people, meaning we (the people of the U.S.) are looking at a walking disaster that is trying to tell us how to live. Ridiculous.

Is this clear enough for you?

Last edited:

I have stated this many times before. Trump has no morals, ethics, principles or humanity. If you can show me where he has any of these, I will shut up. You can't because he has no morals, ethics, pinciples or humanity.

His moral is money, his ethics are money, his principles are money and his humanity is money.

All Trump offers is less unemployment, better income and no regulations. His God is making money with no restrictions whatsoever, meaning if someone gets hurt in the process of others making money, so be it.

He offers absolutely nothing for the soul. His quest has no honor, respect, appreciation, or meaning other than getting rich. It is all about money, money, money and then more money. His quest is about the strong and rich getting stronger and richer and everyone else be damned.

This is why he loves people like Putin, Kim Jong-un, Erdegan and Dutarte because in those nations those people accomplished exactly that, total control over everyone else. They are the kings of their nations and they rule without any regard for laws, for what is right and wrong, and with impunity.

What makes it even worse, is that Trump is incompetent and can't hold a candle to any of those people, meaning we (the people of the U.S.) are looking at a walking disaster that is trying to tell us how to live. Ridiculous.

In other words, you're admitting that whatever Trump does is all over your head so you blame your own faulty conclusions on Trump. I would tend to lean toward your incompetence instead.

This is why such at the NYT are "the enemy of the people" - or more accurately "the enemy of the truth and the enemy of the press." The NYT is not "the press." It is corporate propaganda.

Having been in a room with a group of people doesn't NOT mean you "know" everyone in the room. That is the LIE the NYT is telling.

The only lie here is yours:

Trump, on Fox & Friends, October 11: “I can tell you Matt Whitaker is a great guy, I know Matt Whitaker.”

Trump is so full of crap he must need comb his elaborate hairdo with toilet tissue.

Or perhaps you can come up with another really clever lie, joko. For example, you could suggest that the NYT fabricated the video of Trump telling Fox & Friends "I can tell you Matt Whitaker’s a great guy. I mean, I know Matt Whitaker." But then you'd also have to allege that they snuck someone into Fox, swapped the footage before airing, and then used mind control to make Fox employees think that the interview actually happened.

Sneaky NYT!

:roll:

Just stick to watching Faux News. Well they NEVER lie do they? Oh wait - I am sure Hannity or Carlson is gonna bring up Hillary''s EFFING emails again. It's been a whole day since they mentioned them.

I watch FOX NEWS because I feel its a waste of time listening to the liar leftie propaganda flunkies on the leftwinger FAKE NEWS stations. You gotta hate yourself if you watch leftie FAKE NEWS.

You got a reliable honest source to prove this?

:lamo

He said it during a Fox & Friends interview. If you want to allege that somehow the NYT fabricated the video, snuck it into Fox, swapped it for the 'real' footage that was supposed to have aired, and then mind controlled all Fox employees to believe the fabricated video was real...

...well then the Conspiracy Theory section is over this way:

https://www.debatepolitics.com/conspiracy-theories/

I'm not jumping through a single hoop for anyone willing to take such a stupidly dishonest position as you have. I mean, good God, you didn't even bother to look at the NYT article before lying. It links to the video.

Last edited:
In other words, you're admitting that whatever Trump does is all over your head so you blame your own faulty conclusions on Trump. I would tend to lean toward your incompetence instead.

"you are admitting that whatever Trump does is over your head"

I am confused by this quote of yours. Do you think that I am unable to see the good that Trump is doing and that is the reason for your quote?

If that is what you mean, perhaps you are right. Why don't you be a good teacher and educate me on where I am lacking information?

I watch FOX NEWS because I feel its a waste of time listening to the liar leftie propaganda flunkies on the leftwinger FAKE NEWS stations. You gotta hate yourself if you watch leftie FAKE NEWS.

How can you tell what is FAKE NEWS or not if you have nothing to compare with (not watching other channels). FAKE NEWS could be all you are watching on FOX and will never know it because you believe them.

I watch both all the time as my basis for many of my opinions is based on the facts they give (not the opinions). For example, on the Rachel Maddow show, she goes to great lengths to "set the stage with proven history/facts" before she gives the end result. As such, I can make an educated assessment of what is right, especially if I know that the history is correct (which it always is).

This does mean that your opinion should not carry any weight, given that you make no effort to check out what is true and what is not. You blindly believe everything they tell you on FOX.

The only lie here is yours:

Or perhaps you can come up with another really clever lie, joko. For example, you could suggest that the NYT fabricated the video of Trump telling Fox & Friends "I can tell you Matt Whitaker’s a great guy. I mean, I know Matt Whitaker." But then you'd also have to allege that they snuck someone into Fox, swapped the footage before airing, and then used mind control to make Fox employees think that the interview actually happened.

Sneaky NYT!

:roll:

You forgot to mention the ***** video where Trump said he could to anything to women. Was that video also Fake?

He offers absolutely nothing for the soul. His quest has no honor, respect, appreciation, or meaning other than getting rich. It is all about money, money, money and then more money. His quest is about the strong and rich getting stronger and richer and everyone else be damned and with him at the top of the pile.

Again, you are raving in a soupy grime of hate and have no actual facts to back up[ your passion.

Trump seems to have some pretty good kids that he was there for and that seem to revere the guy. That's a point in favor of him being a pretty good father.

Trump employed a workforce of about 35,000 people. If there was a wildly numerous bunch of them that felt ill used, we would have heard from them during the campaign or in the aftermath. :Crickets:.

Trump has lived in the public eye at varying levels of fame since he was a teen ager. We know of the kinds of stuff that a Billionaire playboy would do during that time.

However, there are no Mary Jo Kopechne's, drugs, alchohol, or the normal billionaire playboy big mistakes that come with that sort of package.

Almost everyone who meets with Trump, from those that you name to folks that he just runs into say he's a great guy.

Add to that his undeniably expansive work ethic that keeps him going faster and farther than the Energizer Bunny and you find a guy like Trump who is motivated, energetic and directed to greatness.

He has, incidentally, achieved much of what he has decided to pursue.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? TRY USING FACTS TO SUPPORT YOUR HATE.

You have no idea of what you are saying. Debating with you is like debating with a 3-year old. Good-bye

Back
Top Bottom