• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump’s Lie of the Day, or the Hour, or....

By your post, you bring up another example of a guy that Trump appointed and did not know.

He was as surprised as anyone could be that Sessions recused himself from the "Russia Investigation".

Again, Trump made the appointment and the guy did something entirely unexpected. This is far cry from the loyalty and resulting corruption shown by Holder in the employ of Obama.

Perhaps over the past couple years, Trump has learned a little more about vetting his appointees. Appointing people who share his opinions and positions seems pretty wise to me.

It worked well for Obama.

You mean Trump did not know that Sessions was not slimy enough to just follow down Trump's criminal path. If that is what you mean, I agree with you. Then again, Donald projects his own corruption and criminality on everybody. so it is always a surprise to Donald when somebody is not as corrupt and criminally inclined as he is.

If Trump wanted to know if Sessions would recuse himself from campaign related issues, he should have asked him now shouldn't he have!

We tried to tell people before this election:
- Donald's family is and has been entirely mobbed up for decades
- his son-in-law and his family has been entirely mobbed up for decades
- most of his associates are corrupt and criminal
- there is simply no way to succeed at all in the Manhattan Real Estate Development business without being mobbed up and corrupt to the core. There is just no way to get material, to secure labor, to have your buildings pass inspection. You are simply dead in the water unless you are completely mobbed up.

The difference between your run of the mill political corruption and somebody like the Donald is that your run of the mill politician at least starts out a public servant and is corrupted by the incredible amount of money it takes to run for office in this country. Donald and his ilk are inherently corrupt and criminal to their cores. They were born into it just as is the case with any mob family. Tri-staters tried to tell people a long ago. Nobody would listen. Now we have a President pouring his diarrhea into the country.

There is and always has been a significant difference between a man that is corrupt and criminal to his core, that has been engaged in corruption and surrounded by corruption his entire life and a public servant who bends to corruption over time. There is simply no comparing what the two kinds of men are capable of and no comparing their relative impacts on the country if they are installed in the most powerful office on the planet.

You mean Trump did not know that Sessions was not slimy enough to just follow down Trump's criminal path. If that is what you mean, I agree with you. Then again, Donald projects his own corruption and criminality on everybody. so it is always a surprise to Donald when somebody is not as corrupt and criminally inclined as he is.

If Trump wanted to know if Sessions would recuse himself from campaign related issues, he should have asked him now shouldn't he have!

We tried to tell people before this election:
- Donald's family is and has been entirely mobbed up for decades
- his son-in-law and his family has been entirely mobbed up for decades
- most of his associates are corrupt and criminal
- there is simply no way to succeed at all in the Manhattan Real Estate Development business without being mobbed up and corrupt to the core. There is just no way to get material, to secure labor, to have your buildings pass inspection. You are simply dead in the water unless you are completely mobbed up.

The difference between your run of the mill political corruption and somebody like the Donald is that your run of the mill politician at least starts out a public servant and is corrupted by the incredible amount of money it takes to run for office in this country. Donald and his ilk are inherently corrupt and criminal to their cores. They were born into it just as is the case with any mob family. Tri-staters tried to tell people a long ago. Nobody would listen. Now we have a President pouring his diarrhea into the country.

There is and always has been a significant difference between a man that is corrupt and criminal to his core, that has been engaged in corruption and surrounded by corruption his entire life and a public servant who bends to corruption over time. There is simply no comparing what the two kinds of men are capable of and no comparing their relative impacts on the country if they are installed in the most powerful office on the planet.

Trump has been a highly visible and famous person for decades.

What are the crimes he has been convicted of committing?

I assume by your post you either have links to this information or are delusional.

Which is it?

You mean one of NYT's lie of the day, don't you?

How so, by quoting Trump?
So Trump appointed a guy he does not know to the most important law enforcement position in the country ?

I assume by your post you either have links to this information or are delusional.

Which is it?

Carl Gambino and John Gotti stayed out of criminal prosecution for decades while being highly visible, often more visible than Donald. Trump's time will come.

Sooner now that the Dems have the House.

Carl Gambino and John Gotti stayed out of criminal prosecution for decades while being highly visible, often more visible than Donald. Trump's time will come.

Sooner now that the Dems have the House.

So, then, delusional. Alrighty, then!

By your post, you bring up another example of a guy that Trump appointed and did not know.

He was as surprised as anyone could be that Sessions recused himself from the "Russia Investigation".

Again, Trump made the appointment and the guy did something entirely unexpected. This is far cry from the loyalty and resulting corruption shown by Holder in the employ of Obama.

Perhaps over the past couple years, Trump has learned a little more about vetting his appointees. Appointing people who share his opinions and positions seems pretty wise to me.

It worked well for Obama.

Appointing people that share his opinion and positions is certainly true. Learned a little about vetting his appointees is not.

This man is about as close to what Trump is as can be. He is crooked, he is incompetent, and he is under Federal Investigation by the FBI, which by the way, he is now the chief of. As such, he certainly fits the bill of someone that is exactly like Trump and is faithful to him.

Talk about killing 3 birds with 1 stone. He gets someone that will abet all of Trump's corruptive ideas, he will certainly not upstage Trump as he is stupider than Trump (Trump's ego will love this), and both can sit down and share their own FBI investigation experiences.

Firm That Paid Matthew Whitaker Under FBI Investigation | Fortune

Our country is certainly under siege by incompetence and corruption as both of these men share those traits.

On another note, let's begin by Trump's rating among Presidents:

The American Political Science Association (170 scholars that study Presidents) has Trump dead last as far as rating all the Presidents. Trump is below such Presidents as Taylor, Hoover, Tyler, Fillmore, Harding, Johnson, Pierce, Harrison, Buchanan and Bush who are considered really bad Presidents.

As far as rating his intelligence, Trump says he is "a very stable genius". He talks about having a very high IQ but has never shown any tests he has taken where that can be verified. One thing that has been said about him is that he has the vocabulary of a 3rd grader, which doesn't suggest he is all that intelligent.

Bushnotworst.jpg

Last edited:
So, then, delusional. Alrighty, then!

Your use of the word "delusional" is delusional as there is nothing whatsoever to back up your use of it. It is a good word as far as words are concerned. By the same token, words are cheap and are normally used freely when facts are not available.

I can say something like "you are a pedophile" and it works as much as your use of the word delusional, unless of course if it is used with the same conviction that you use it. Are you really a pedophile?

You mean one of NYT's lie of the day, don't you?

What is it about Trump that inspires so much dishonesty in his base?

Just look at what Trump did to energize the base: He ran a campaign based on fear, hate, and racism...based on his statements, that is what he thinks of his base...that they are largely cowardly racists. How does it feel to have your leader, the guy you defend 100%, think of you as a cowardly racist?

And why do you always defend someone who holds such a low opinion of you?

Last edited:
Trump wants what is best for Trump. He could give a rats behind about us on this side of the Atlantic or you on your side of it. Christ he does not even know the dif between the Baltic's and the Balkans. Give me a break.

That's my point, he wants what is best for the USA. The government in the UK are more interested in feeding African savages than they are it's indigenous people

That's my point, he wants what is best for the USA. The government in the UK are more interested in feeding African savages than they are it's indigenous people

No he doesn't. If he did, he wouldn't have based his campaigns on fear, hatred, and racism to energize his base. If we are to believe his statements, that is literally what he thinks of his base: That they are cowardly racists.

Someone who has that low of an opinion of his own supporters, of 1/2 of the American population, does not have the best interests of those people at stake.

No, he does not want what is best for the USA, he wants was is best for him and if the USA gets some benefit from it, great. What is best for him is for his base to believe in him so that he can stay in office, which feeds his ego and his pocketbook.

If he wanted what is best for the USA, he would not incite fear, hate, and dissension. Economics are not the only thing that people need. There is such a thing as "standard of life" and that standard includes things like peace, confidence, happiness, and love and none of those are offered by Trump.

No, he wants what is best for Trump. That is not the same thing as what is best for the USA.

Appointing people that share his opinion and positions is certainly true. Learned a little about vetting his appointees is not.

This man is about as close to what Trump is as can be. He is crooked, he is incompetent, and he is under Federal Investigation by the FBI, which by the way, he is now the chief of. As such, he certainly fits the bill of someone that is exactly like Trump and is faithful to him.

Talk about killing 3 birds with 1 stone. He gets someone that will abet all of Trump's corruptive ideas, he will certainly not upstage Trump as he is stupider than Trump (Trump's ego will love this), and both can sit down and share their own FBI investigation experiences.

Firm That Paid Matthew Whitaker Under FBI Investigation | Fortune

Our country is certainly under siege by incompetence and corruption as both of these men share those traits.

On another note, let's begin by Trump's rating among Presidents:

The American Political Science Association (170 scholars that study Presidents) has Trump dead last as far as rating all the Presidents. Trump is below such Presidents as Taylor, Hoover, Tyler, Fillmore, Harding, Johnson, Pierce, Harrison, Buchanan and Bush who are considered really bad Presidents.

As far as rating his intelligence, Trump says he is "a very stable genius". He talks about having a very high IQ but has never shown any tests he has taken where that can be verified. One thing that has been said about him is that he has the vocabulary of a 3rd grader, which doesn't suggest he is all that intelligent.

View attachment 67244035

Wait a minute! This is astonishing! A Liberal group of partisan attackers have penned a hit piece against a Republican President? Wow! This must be a first!

C'mon, man!

In addition, you present a single email written as "evidence" that this guy cannot be trusted or is corrupt? Liberals presenting ANYTHING that has to do with emails as evidence of corruption seems a little ball-sey to me.

Seems like he got a whole pile o' money to write that email. If I got that much per email, I'd already be retired... I digress...

What was the inventor claiming that Whitaker was responding to?

Your use of the word "delusional" is delusional as there is nothing whatsoever to back up your use of it. It is a good word as far as words are concerned. By the same token, words are cheap and are normally used freely when facts are not available.

I can say something like "you are a pedophile" and it works as much as your use of the word delusional, unless of course if it is used with the same conviction that you use it. Are you really a pedophile?

YOU indicated that Trump had committed crimes.

I asked you to present the evidence for your beliefs.

Lacking evidence, your beliefs must be based on delusions.

If delusional is not appropriate, then you must have evidence. If you have no evidence, then your beliefs are delusional.

These ARE the choices. YOU have made the choice that indicates your condition. I have only observed your choice.

Regarding your offensive and vile accusation of me, again, evidence? You seem to live in a fantasy dream world where saying something makes it so. Are you Jim Acosta?

An even more offensive and vile version of Jim Acosta than the real one.

Wait a minute! This is astonishing! A Liberal group of partisan attackers have penned a hit piece against a Republican President? Wow! This must be a first!

C'mon, man!

In addition, you present a single email written as "evidence" that this guy cannot be trusted or is corrupt? Liberals presenting ANYTHING that has to do with emails as evidence of corruption seems a little ball-sey to me.

Seems like he got a whole pile o' money to write that email. If I got that much per email, I'd already be retired... I digress...

What was the inventor claiming that Whitaker was responding to?

The client of that scam company was complaining about the company stealing his money and that Whitaker, who was being paid by the scam company, sent him an email saying that if he didn't stop the complaint that "serious and criminal" consequences would happen to him.

This is a fact and maybe there is an explanation but then again, why did Whitaker allow himself to be hired by a scam company, or at the very least why didn't he check on what the company was all about. The reality is that the Attorney General of the United States was at least on the payroll of a scam company and did send a threatening email to client complaining about being scammed.

The client of that scam company was complaining about the company stealing his money and that Whitaker, who was being paid by the scam company, sent him an email saying that if he didn't stop the complaint that "serious and criminal" consequences would happen to him.

This is a fact and maybe there is an explanation but then again, why did Whitaker allow himself to be hired by a scam company, or at the very least why didn't he check on what the company was all about. The reality is that the Attorney General of the United States was at least on the payroll of a scam company and did send a threatening email to client complaining about being scammed.

Was he on the payroll? Was he a 1099 contractor? Did the company that hired him need to do so due to his residency? Did he simply pass things on as a legal requirement of interstate commerce?

You are leaving more questions unanswered than answered.

YOU indicated that Trump had committed crimes.

I asked you to present the evidence for your beliefs.

Lacking evidence, your beliefs must be based on delusions.

If delusional is not appropriate, then you must have evidence. If you have no evidence, then your beliefs are delusional.

These ARE the choices. YOU have made the choice that indicates your condition. I have only observed your choice.

Regarding your offensive and vile accusation of me, again, evidence? You seem to live in a fantasy dream world where saying something makes it so. Are you Jim Acosta?

An even more offensive and vile version of Jim Acosta than the real one.

There is nothing delusional about Trump having committed crimes. His entire history is so shady that the sun doesn't shine anywhere. That it has not yet been proven is just small detail. Yeah, I know "innocent until proven guilty" but anyone with common sense (something most Trump supporters do not have) can see that Trump connections with the Mafia throughout his lifetime, his connections and love of Russia, and his bully approach to dealing with people strongly suggests a man that is totally unscrupulous and someone that doesn't have any respect for the law.

You can try to make your point over and over again but you will never convince me that Trump is not a crook, especially considering all the people that he has been associated with and has picked for his cabinet, many of which have already been proven crooks (Manafort, Flynn, Gates, etc). Tell me who your friends are and I will tell you who you are.

There is nothing delusional about Trump having committed crimes. His entire history is so shady that the sun doesn't shine anywhere. That it has not yet been proven is just small detail. Yeah, I know "innocent until proven guilty" but anyone with common sense (something most Trump supporters do not have) can see that Trump connections with the Mafia throughout his lifetime, his connections and love of Russia, and his bully approach to dealing with people strongly suggests a man that is totally unscrupulous and someone that doesn't have any respect for the law.

You can try to make your point over and over again but you will never convince me that Trump is not a crook, especially considering all the people that he has been associated with and has picked for his cabinet, many of which have already been proven crooks (Manafort, Flynn, Gates, etc). Tell me who your friends are and I will tell you who you are.

Manafort, Flynn and Gates were harassed by the henchmen of the lynch mob incited by the witch hunt being conducted by Mueller. There was no crime involving Trump to investigate- only victims of the investigators as they tried to intimidate, control and extort.

In the most real sense, the investigators are the criminals in this.

This is a modern day iteration of the Spanish Inquisition.

To refine and correct your statement, show me what your tactics are and I'll tell you who YOU are.

So I may gauge the extent of your delusion, did you think that Hillary's illegal server, a thing that actually DID exist, was illegal?

Was he on the payroll? Was he a 1099 contractor? Did the company that hired him need to do so due to his residency? Did he simply pass things on as a legal requirement of interstate commerce?

You are leaving more questions unanswered than answered.

Does it really matter? He represented a scam company and sent an email that was bullying the complaining person. Whether he was on the payroll or a 1099 contractor, it is still wrong. Don't you think?

Manafort, Flynn and Gates were harassed by the henchmen of the lynch mob incited by the witch hunt being conducted by Mueller. There was no crime involving Trump to investigate- only victims of the investigators as they tried to intimidate, control and extort.

In the most real sense, the investigators are the criminals in this.

This is a modern day iteration of the Spanish Inquisition.

To refine and correct your statement, show me what your tactics are and I'll tell you who YOU are.

So I may gauge the extent of your delusion, did you think that Hillary's illegal server, a thing that actually DID exist, was illegal?

Bottom line is that Trump hired people that are criminals and not just one but many. Pruitt, Price and Porter have not admitted to doing anything bad but what they did is all bad. That is 6 people that Trump has hired that were not good people from a criminal point of view.

Spanish Inquisition? You have to be kidding me. There is no much corruption and criminality around Trump that the word Inquisition falls short. This should be called "a corruption cleaning". To finish it off, wasn't Trump the person that said he was going to "clean the swamp"? The way it looks he simply got rid of the small animals in the swamp and brought out his own large ones. The swamp is now called the Trump deluge/inundation where the swamp has grown to the nth degree.

Hillary's server? how about Trump's personal phone that has already been proven has been tapped by the Russians and the Chinese and Trump still refuses to get rid of it because it has the list of all his friends, who he calls for advice. Talk about being totally open to enemies knowing everything that Trump is saying and doing. How does that compare with Hillary? I would say it is 10 times worse.

As far as tactics are concerned and your "show me what your tactics are and I'll tell you who you are" is the biggest hypocritical statement that ever was said by anyone. When you consider Trump's tactics of bullying, forcing his way, debasing people who disagree, and also separating children from their mothers and not even keeping track of where they are so they can be reunited in the future, tactics is the least you should be talking about. Trump's tactics are the same as those used by Hitler.

You really are something else and I don't mean in a good way.

Does it really matter? He represented a scam company and sent an email that was bullying the complaining person. Whether he was on the payroll or a 1099 contractor, it is still wrong. Don't you think?

I DO think.

You have not defined what the topic(s) of the email were.

Maybe the guy in Iowa to whom the email was sent was threatening to bomb the company's headquarters. I don't know. Do you?

There might be some regulation preventing the attorneys licensed to work in Florida from doing this work in Iowa directly. I don't know. Do you?

Obviously, there are huge differences between being an employee and being a contractor. This is something that I DO know. Do you?

As with most things charged by politicians, the recent Kavanaugh Hearings being a great example, half truths, lies and innuendo are no substitute for actual proven facts.

This looks and smells like just another hit job by a political party and the media propagandists more than willing to do their dirty work for them. What facts are included, left out or made up? We won't know for some time. I don't know. Do you?

Last edited:
Bottom line is that Trump hired people that are criminals and not just one but many. Pruitt, Price and Porter have not admitted to doing anything bad but what they did is all bad. That is 6 people that Trump has hired that were not good people from a criminal point of view.

Spanish Inquisition? You have to be kidding me. There is no much corruption and criminality around Trump that the word Inquisition falls short. This should be called "a corruption cleaning". To finish it off, wasn't Trump the person that said he was going to "clean the swamp"? The way it looks he simply got rid of the small animals in the swamp and brought out his own large ones. The swamp is now called the Trump deluge/inundation where the swamp has grown to the nth degree.

Hillary's server? how about Trump's personal phone that has already been proven has been tapped by the Russians and the Chinese and Trump still refuses to get rid of it because it has the list of all his friends, who he calls for advice. Talk about being totally open to enemies knowing everything that Trump is saying and doing. How does that compare with Hillary? I would say it is 10 times worse.

As far as tactics are concerned and your "show me what your tactics are and I'll tell you who you are" is the biggest hypocritical statement that ever was said by anyone. When you consider Trump's tactics of bullying, forcing his way, debasing people who disagree, and also separating children from their mothers and not even keeping track of where they are so they can be reunited in the future, tactics is the least you should be talking about. Trump's tactics are the same as those used by Hitler.

You really are something else and I don't mean in a good way.

You are obviously a partisan hack with no tether to reality.

You excuse anything, ANYTHING, that does not attack the opponent and amplify anything that does.

The point is this: There was never a crime defined to investigate. The only thing defined was the person to investigate.

This is not how our system is supposed to work. PEOPLE are innocent until proven guilty.

Mueller's charge was akin to a police state: This is the man we're after. Now, find a crime we can hang him with.

This is, obviously, the exact opposite of the approach taken with Hillary: This is the crime we are trying to hide. Now destroy any evidence or refuse to investigate it until it goes away.

It's been more than two years and still nothing. How much nothing do you need to find until you accept that it just ani't there?

How do you feel about Big Foot marrying a Space Alien?

Which is it?

Al Capone was not convicted for any of his crimes either, they finally got him on tax evasion. Trump is another Al Capone. Was he a criminal?

You are obviously a partisan hack with no tether to reality.

You excuse anything, ANYTHING, that does not attack the opponent and amplify anything that does.

The point is this: There was never a crime defined to investigate. The only thing defined was the person to investigate.

This is not how our system is supposed to work. PEOPLE are innocent until proven guilty.

Mueller's charge was akin to a police state: This is the man we're after. Now, find a crime we can hang him with.

This is, obviously, the exact opposite of the approach taken with Hillary: This is the crime we are trying to hide. Now destroy any evidence or refuse to investigate it until it goes away.

It's been more than two years and still nothing. How much nothing do you need to find until you accept that it just ani't there?

How do you feel about Big Foot marrying a Space Alien?

It's been 2 years and 37 indictments and 6 guilty pleas and Mueller has not even released his report yet. That is hardly nothing...Nothing is the 3 year long Benghazi investigation, nothing is the E-mail investigation of Hillary Clinton. How many guilty pleas do you need to hear before you realize that Trump is guilty?

Back
Top Bottom