• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trayvon Martin Video Shows No Blood or Bruises on George Zimmerman [W:1041]

Fine, but he was never originally arrested. Same as Zimmerman and that is what people are so outraged about.

There was also no suggestion of a continuing investigation.

But outrage is largely about the events that lead to us hearing about it. If no one disagrees about what comes next, there is not often outrage. No family members pushing, and it often gets little press. There are all kinds of reasons why one moves forward and one doesn't. People of all races die rather regularly. Few get this kind of attention regardless of the racial make up of either the victim or the one doing the killing.

There is definitely something odd about these so-called logs.

Length of call times are listed under the "Minute" heading.
All call times listed underneath it , are shifted to the right. (Hi-lighted in Fuschia?)
All calls except the two from the the time period in question, which are shifted to the left. (Where the green hi-lighting is.)
TimeWarner019.jpg

TimeWarner80.jpg

Games are being played.

Last edited:
Thank you for that.
Here is the actual link.
http://media.nbcbayarea.com/documents/call+log.pdf

Right off the bat, it doesn't match with the previously provided image.
There has been some type of editing going on. (not mine)
This makes me even more apprehensive of the girls story.

log.jpg
TimeWarner8.jpg

So it IS Martins record, I missed that!

Well the numbers are redacted, which is appropriate.

And interesting thing is the 18 minute call starting at 6:54. That would put it ending at 7:12.

Id be interested to know if THAT call was the GF too. That would explain the timing issue.

I'm looking now to determine whether incoming calls with no voicemail left would be reflected on this printout.

So it IS Martins record, I missed that!

Well the numbers are redacted, which is appropriate.

And interesting thing is the 18 minute call starting at 6:54. That would put it ending at 7:12.

Id be interested to know if THAT call was the GF too. That would explain the timing issue.

I'm looking now to determine whether incoming calls with no voicemail left would be reflected on this printout.
Yes something is odd about that 18 min call.

As for the shifted numbers disregard.
They were only shifted at the beginning.

The full log is below it, and appears to be unedited. Matching what was previously provided.

TimeWarner020.jpg

Last edited:
Said like a true obfuscator.

What you say is not true.

Mr. Zimmerman provided a statement claiming he acted in self defense which at the time
was supported by physical evidence and testimony.

Official release from Sanford City Manager, quoting Chief of Police, March 23, 2012

From an article dated March 15, quoting the Chief of Police.
"The evidence and testimony we have so far does not establish that Mr. Zimmerman did not act in self defense. We don't have anything to dispute his claim of self-defense, at this point, with the evidence and testimony that we have,"
Fatal shooting of Florida teen turned over to state attorney - CNN.com

That is what they had at the end of the last investigation, and that is what they had at the start of the new investigation.
The only new evidence that we are aware of, is the suspect statement of girlfriend.

A person should not be charged with a crime unless it is believed by the authorities, and supported by evidence, that they have committed a crime.

In this case what have the authorities already told us?
Oh, that's right!
Mr. Zimmerman provided a statement claiming he acted in self defense which at the time was supported by physical evidence and testimony.
&
"The evidence and testimony we have so far does not establish that Mr. Zimmerman did not act in self defense. We don't have anything to dispute his claim of self-defense, at this point, with the evidence and testimony that we have,"

Unless that evidence changes there is absolutely no reason to charge him, let alone take it to court.

He was not told "not to".
See quotes below.

That is right it is not.
And the screams that can be heard on the 911 recording have been identified by a eye-witness as belonging to Zimmerman.

Whether he did or did not is all speculation at this time.

Mar 22, 2012
Lee, the police chief, said in a statement that the police dispatcher's "suggestion" to Zimmerman that he did not need to follow Martin "is not a lawful order that Mr. Zimmermann would be required to follow."
'Stand Your Ground Law' at center of Fla. shooting - Yahoo! News

Or if you prefer from CNN, March 15, 2012.
Lee said the 911 directions asking Zimmerman not to confront the teenager are not mandatory instructions.

"That is a call taker making a recommendation to him. He's not under a legal obligation to do that, so that is not something we can charge him with," he said.

No one here is trying to cover anything up. But I would suggest you stop trying to convict a man who did not act in an unlawful manner.

That is not what the Lawyer is claiming.
"We're familiar with the Shaken Baby Syndrome," said Uhrig on the CBS This Morning program. "You shake a baby, the brain shakes around inside the skull. You can die when someone's pounding your head into the ground."
Trayvon Martin Case: George Zimmerman Lawyer Cites 'Shaken Baby Syndrome' As Defense

Using an example to illustrate the severity of what was occurring is not invoking or even claiming he will use the "Shaken Baby Syndrome".

Of course statements made a month ago haven't changed. The Sanford PD made those statements regarding Zimmerman. There are other investigations now. They will not make any statements until they are complete.

As to the shaken baby thing that crap. Zimmerman wasnt even seen by a doc until the next day! Blunt head trauma may be a defense for inconsistencies in statements he made. I've heard noting about a concussion. Its all smoke and mirrors.

The full log is below it, and appears to be unedited. Matching what was previously provided.

TimeWarner020.jpg

I found a timeline that includes both the 911 calls and the GFs call with the maps and some pictures from the complex I haven't seen elsewhere.

It indicates an issue with the GFs account and the 911 call.

That she seems to be talking about things that happened BEFORE the 7:12 call.

But we have a statement that M was "doing something" with something in his
hand right about the time in question. So its possible he was answering the
7:12 call while Z was watching him and that's what Z saw.

This is speculation, but id REALLY like to know if the 6:54 call was to the GF.

I don't think editing the record would be something a lawyer would be
involved with as its so easy to disprove.

I agree. The lawyer for Martin better prepare for a wrongful death suit. However, it is not out of the realm of possiblity to charge him with manslaughter based on his poor judgement of following Marting. It indirectly lead to the fatal tragedy.

The lawsuit is Zimmerman suing the media and press for publishing that he is a cold blooded murderer. They didn't even bother to add "alleged."

Zimmerman should sue Martin's parents for slander and his estate for his injuries.

That she seems to be talking about things that happened BEFORE the 7:12 call.
Iirc, the two of them spent hundreds of minutes on the phone in M's last 24hrs. Who knows how many calls there were, but probably more than one.

TimeWarner020.jpg

Call waiting? Would it record that? One thing I do know about phone companies is that they will charge you for a full minute even if the call was just 10 seconds. Albeit thats phone companies...not sure about cell phone companies. I don't own a cell phone. :shrug:

Interesting thing to note here.

Homeowner association possible target for Trayvon Martin suit - CBS News
Plus, lawyers say, Exhibit A would be a newsletter sent by the association to residents in February, the same month as the shooting. It said Zimmerman was the go-to person for residents who had been the victims of a crime.

Under the heading "Neighborhood Watch," the newsletter's message recommended that residents first call police and then "please contact our Captain, George Zimmerman ... so he can be aware and help address the issue with other residents."

I know it's a small point but so many people have made a point to note that GZ was not an actual NHW captain and that he was just self appointed whether people wanted him there or not. He was recognized as the NHW captain by the housing association.

Said like a true obfuscator.

What you say is not true.
Mr. Zimmerman provided a statement claiming he acted in self defense which at the time

Official release from Sanford City Manager, quoting Chief of Police, March 23, 2012

From an article dated March 15, quoting the Chief of Police.

That is what they had at the end of the last investigation, and that is what they had at the start of the new investigation.
The only new evidence that we are aware of, is the suspect statement of girlfriend.
Do you always shoot off your mouth before even reading and comprehending about what you're responding to? That post you replied to was about a totally difernent case where a white man was gunned down while walking a dog by the Taco Bell.

Jeez!

A person should not be charged with a crime unless it is believed by the authorities, and supported by evidence, that they have committed a crime.

In this case what have the authorities already told us?
Oh, that's right!
Mr. Zimmerman provided a statement claiming he acted in self defense which at the time was supported by physical evidence and testimony.
&

Unless that evidence changes there is absolutely no reason to charge him, let alone take it to court.
Well, now the case is in the hand of the special prosecutor who is doing a thorough investigation on this case. You and I don't know what else did she uncover. At least we know that she interviewed Trayvon's girl friend. That would at least gave her another perspective, though I know you seems to think her account is consistent with Zimmerman's. But, we'll see. I am confident she will file charges against Zimmerman once she has completed her investigation.

Last edited:
Iirc, the two of them spent hundreds of minutes on the phone in M's last 24hrs. Who knows how many calls there were, but probably more than one.

This comment comes from a timeline I read that breaks down the 911 call with maps and pictures of the complex itself.

It attempts to account for where everybody was when.

It seems like the GF is relating events that occurred BEFORE 7:12. The parts about getting out of the rain and raising his hood.

(Wish I could read THAT affidavit)

The interesting thing is the call at 6:54 for 18 minutes. That puts the call ending at 7:12. So if it was her, they were on the phone the whole time, shy less than a minute. There's another 1 minute call too.

This comment comes from a timeline I read that breaks down the 911 call with maps and pictures of the complex itself.

It attempts to account for where everybody was when.

It seems like the GF is relating events that occurred BEFORE 7:12. The parts about getting out of the rain and raising his hood.

(Wish I could read THAT affidavit)

The interesting thing is the call at 6:54 for 18 minutes. That puts the call ending at 7:12. So if it was her, they were on the phone the whole time, shy less than a minute. There's another 1 minute call too.

Zimmerman got off the phone with 911 at 7:13. Puts her comments as to the exchange rather suspect if you ask me, since she ended her call at 7:12, if you are correct in that.

I don't think editing the record would be something a lawyer would be
involved with as its so easy to disprove.
Same kind of thing buck said about Zimmerman's lawyer. lol

The information we have been given has been edited and as far as I am concerned, untrustworthy.
Why didn't he produce her records for further verification?

He is involved with her not talking to police. And therefore suspect.

But none of this matters to the actual case.

The investigators most likely obtained the records from both phones and have the time-line all worked out.

Interesting thing to note here.
Homeowner association possible target for Trayvon Martin suit - CBS News

I know it's a small point but so many people have made a point to note that GZ was not an actual NHW captain and that he was just self appointed whether people wanted him there or not. He was recognized as the NHW captain by the housing association.
Thank you.
It is always good to have more information about an already dispelled myth.
It is almost like you could tell that one side was going to bring that up again. lol

That post you replied to was about a totally difernent case where a white man was gunned down
You are correct, that was my fault.
You were pointing out the dissimilarities between this case and the one about a partial white man who was shot. Which has nothing to do with the case at hand.

You and I don't know what else did she uncover.
Interesting?
The Police did a thorough investigation. But for the girlfriend not talking to them, what else do you think could have been discovered. lol

At least we know that she interviewed Trayvon's girl friend.
Really?
I hear she will be subpoenaed for the Grand Jury, but I haven't heard anything other than non-cooperation on her part.

I am confident she will file charges against Zimmerman once she has completed her investigation.
I am confident that she is going to do what she feels is necessary to placate the public and not to become the focus of outrage. Not because of any actual law being broken.

Of course statements made a month ago haven't changed. The Sanford PD made those statements regarding Zimmerman. There are other investigations now. They will not make any statements until they are complete.
lol
17 day ago!
Please understand that since this is still an ongoing investigation, ...

If that information had changed to the negative for Zimmerman, there would have been an arrest.

As to the shaken baby thing that crap. Zimmerman wasnt even seen by a doc until the next day! Blunt head trauma may be a defense for inconsistencies in statements he made. I've heard noting about a concussion. Its all smoke and mirrors.
Yes. Trying to say Zimmerman's lawyer was going to use shaken baby syndrome as a defense was crap. Crap with a capital 'C'.

Last edited:
Zimmerman got off the phone with 911 at 7:13. Puts her comments as to the exchange rather suspect if you ask me, since she ended her call at 7:12, if you are correct in that.
I think 7:12 is the start of another call.

I agree with you about shaken baby syndrome. What a dufas. "Closed Head Injury" makes sense. Shaken baby? Notsomuch. In fact, none.

When I got my CWP, I had to go through, pass, and qualify a SLED certified instruction. Part of that instruction, was situational. I am not sure of FL standards. But this is one reason that we need a National CWP, and not all these fragmented laws.

j-mac
I believe we have a national law. There is an obscure document called the US Constitution that contains a little heeded second amendment. Some people believe the Constitution is the supreme law of the land. Others just look upon it as an obstacle to be overcome.

ABC News has obtained the police
surveillance video the night Trayvon was killed and it puts this in a whole new light.
Trayvon Martin Case: Exclusive Surveillance Video of George Zimmerman - ABC News

A police surveillance video taken the night that Trayvon Martin was shot dead shows no blood or bruises on George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch captain who says he shot Martin after he was punched in the nose, knocked down and had his head slammed into the ground.The surveillance video, which was obtained exclusively by ABC News, shows Zimmerman arriving in a police cruiser. As he exits the car, his hands are cuffed behind his back. Zimmerman is frisked and then led down a series of hallways, still cuffed.Zimmerman, 28, is wearing a red and black fleece and his face and head are cleanly shaven. He appears well built, hardly the portly young man depicted in a 2005 mug shot that until a two days ago was the single image the media had of Zimmerman. [...]
Not guilty.

ABC News has obtained the police
surveillance video the night Trayvon was killed and it puts this in a whole new light.
Trayvon Martin Case: Exclusive Surveillance Video of George Zimmerman - ABC News

A police surveillance video taken the night that Trayvon Martin was shot dead shows no blood or bruises on George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch captain who says he shot Martin after he was punched in the nose, knocked down and had his head slammed into the ground.The surveillance video, which was obtained exclusively by ABC News, shows Zimmerman arriving in a police cruiser. As he exits the car, his hands are cuffed behind his back. Zimmerman is frisked and then led down a series of hallways, still cuffed.Zimmerman, 28, is wearing a red and black fleece and his face and head are cleanly shaven. He appears well built, hardly the portly young man depicted in a 2005 mug shot that until a two days ago was the single image the media had of Zimmerman. [...]

This was debunked.

Sure were a TON of people who jumped all over this video. I think O'Mara should consider ABC as well in the civil suit round up.

Back
Top Bottom