• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trans-black and Trans-gender

There is only the human race:

Sounds like what you're saying then is that it's way more legitimate for a white woman to claim she is black than it is for a man to claim he is a woman.

Trans females are women and nobody in the bathrooms knows that they are not because people don't walk around nude in bathrooms, despite your beliefs that are not founded in fact and reality.

There is no need for anything other than 2 bathrooms and there was never a problem until a few years ago when the GOP needed a new minority to attack when the SCOTUS ruled that they could not try to deny marriage rights to LGBT people. Trans men are men and they use the male bathroom. Trans females are female and they likewise use the female bathroom. There have been far more republican politicians and ministers sexually assault people in the bathroom than there have ever been trans people do the same. The fact that your bigotry doesn't allow you to understand that isn't their fault, nor can you deny them their right to live in peace because of your bigotry based on ignorance and the denial of medical fact.

You like other conservatives cannot move past the idea that a very simplistic penis makes a person a male, despite the medical facts to the contrary. If your idea was true then gender identity would not exist and John Moneys' experiment on David Reimer would have have never happened.

You do realise not every transwoman passes, right? And what makes a person biologically male is the gametes, which are produced by the primary sexual organs - in the case of males, the testes.

You do realise not every transwoman passes, right? And what makes a person biologically male is the gametes, which are produced by the primary sexual organs - in the case of males, the testes.
How is that relevant? The potential or actual criminality of a person is not judged by their appearance. When exactly was it decided that only attractive people have rights? I want to see a current photo of yours so I can make this determination about you.
Maybe instead of complaining about their appearance you could make sure that they get the services they need and the care on a timely basis so they can pass instead of trying to deny care and then blaming them for the long term effects of the policy that you supported.

You think every sexual assault, whether by a cis man or a transwoman, is reported on by the media? Heck, most sexual assaults don't even get reported to the police.

However, if you want me to share a link to a rapist who identified as a transwomen, was put in a female jail, and went on to sexually assault two female inmates, or transwomen secretly recording other women in changing rooms, just ask me.
This is simply illogical.

I'm not "ignorant about what they go through". I've witnessed it at length first hand. I'm nevertheless unwilling to lie in service to a delusion.

Furthermore, I'm not "consistently argu[ing] with" such an individual, I'm simply refusing to affirm their delusion. There's a big difference between the two.

Regarding delusional disorders: some people consider gender to be fungible and independent of sex. This notion is absurd for any number of reasons. It breaks down under the most trivial application of logic. Even among the tiny percentage of intersex persons with genetic defects (that constitute the only legitimate basis for ambiguous gender), the overwhelming majority accept their assigned sex at birth and live their entire lives as one gender.

In short, whatever psychologists might say to spare a patient's feelings during their "nonjudgmental 'voyage of discovery'", the claim that gender is fungible is wrong, dangerous, illogical, and fundamentally no different than the claim that race, species, or age are fungible. It is a delusion, no matter how dearly somebody wishes to believe it.
Come back to me when you have experience with a trans person.

I have not read something so stupid and persecuted since that last time that Sherlock posted his mindless Christian apologetics. I would buy them a string of pearls to clutch but they would claim that is not very feminist.

I want to know how trans people are trying to erase lesbians when almost half of trans females are bisexual or lesbian? Maybe someone needs to give these idiots a course on the difference between gender identity and sexual orientation because the knowledge of that concept seems to be lacking in their persecutory claims.

Last edited:
Trans females are women and nobody in the bathrooms knows that they are not because people don't walk around nude in bathrooms, despite your beliefs that are not founded in fact and reality.
But its not always necessary to see a penis to know that someone is a man, often people can tell by looking at them (their overall looks).

I have not read something so stupid and persecuted since that last time that Sherlock posted his mindless Christian apologetics. I would buy them a string of pearls to clutch but they would claim that is not very feminist.

I want to know how trans people are trying to erase lesbians when almost half of trans females are bisexual or lesbian? Maybe someone needs to give these idiots a course on the difference between gender identity and sexual orientation because the knowledge of that concept seems to be lacking in their persecutory claims.

Sexual orientation has nothing to do with gender identity, which is why your gender identity does not change whether you're gay or straight.

A transwoman attracted to females is heterosexual and thus not a lesbian, as transwomen are biologically male*

*it should be redundant to use the phrase biologically male as clearly the sex of an animal by its very nature is biological, but there are some posters on here who seem to get confused.

Sexual orientation has nothing to do with gender identity, which is why your gender identity does not change whether you're gay or straight.

A transwoman attracted to females is heterosexual and thus not a lesbian, as transwomen are biologically male*

*it should be redundant to use the phrase biologically male as clearly the sex of an animal by its very nature is biological, but there are some posters on here who seem to get confused.
A person's gender identity (CIS, trans or non-binary) is determined by their psychological gender identity, sop she is female. Most people (+97.5%) are Cisgender because their biological gender and their psychological gender identity align.

A trans woman attached to females is a lesbian because her gender identity is female and she is orientated to females. If she is oriented towards males then she is heterosexual. If she is bisexual well, you can figure that out.

Last edited:
A person's gender identity (CIS, trans or non-binary) is determined by their psychological gender identity, sop she is female. Most people (+97.5%) are Cisgender because their biological gender and their psychological gender identity align.

A trans woman attached to females is a lesbian because her gender identity is female and she is orientated to females. If she is oriented towards males then she is heterosexual. If she is bisexual well, you can figure that out.

A heterosexual or homosexual is attracted to people of the opposite or same SEX to that person.

The crap you're spouting is what is causing Iran to force gay men to have sex operations because they think it turns them into straight women.

A heterosexual or homosexual is attracted to people of the opposite or same SEX to that person.

The crap you're spouting is what is causing Iran to force gay men to have sex operations because they think it turns them into straight women.
Umm no. No it isnt :ROFLMAO: . Do ya just get off on spreading fear mongering stories?
Your study neglected to mention this.

Nobody has this confused :p. You just havnt passed grade school biology.

How many women personally asked you to white knight for them Lineham? I do note you have consistently ignored the sort of damage TERFs do.

Trans females arent men. That is the core idea of makes a person trans. You don't understand the difference between transvestite and transgender. Stop being obsessed about a person's biological gender and look at their gender identity. By your simplistic biological-only definition, transgender people do not exist because you are ignoring their psychological gender identity that is incongruent with their biological gender. There is no point in having any further discussion with you.

Trans females arent men. That is the core idea of makes a person trans. You don't understand the difference between transvestite and transgender. Stop being obsessed about a person's biological gender and look at their gender identity. By your simplistic biological-only definition, transgender people do not exist because you are ignoring their psychological gender identity that is incongruent with their biological gender. There is no point in having any further discussion with you.
Hes a graham lineham style TERF

Hes a graham lineham style TERF
I had to Google Graham Linehan. What a dirtbag.

These people are ignoring the work of John Money and those who came before him.

How do transgender women endanger CIS women? Trans women aren't a threat to anyone and they certainly aren't going to make CIS females go away.

How do transgender women endanger CIS women?
Nobody ever said that they do. If we ignore sex with regard to private female spaces anybody, trans or not can endanger women
Trans women aren't a threat to anyone and they certainly aren't going to make CIS females go away.
So 100% of all trans people never commit crimes? Why do we keep hearing about trans people in jail?

How do transgender women endanger CIS women? Trans women aren't a threat to anyone and they certainly aren't going to make CIS females go away.
Glinner is the poster child of what TERFs are afraid would happen. Utter creep.

Nobody ever said that they do. If we ignore sex with regard to private female spaces anybody, trans or not can endanger women
So 100% of all trans people never commit crimes? Why do we keep hearing about trans people in jail?

Trans and gender activists want to get rid of sex-based rights. To do that, you need to get rid of sex as an identifying mark between men and women and replace it with feelings, hence why the definition of woman as an adult human female (sex-based) is now declared transphobic despite it being the only definition of woman in it's 800-year existence as a word.

And unfortunately for you, as a gay man, you're no longer attracted to people of the same sex, as that is also transphobic. Gay now means same-gender attraction.

The problem I have with those of you who defend the trans community, is that you use gender and sex interchangeably. You never admit that a person can't really change their sex. I'm willing to accept that some people can change their gender, but not their sex.

Back
Top Bottom