• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tomorrow Could Be an Indicative Day regarding Our World and Where it Is.

I am starting to get very disappointed in your ability to debate. It seems you are simply trying to prove your points no matter what, meaning that truth and fact are not important. Debating with people like that is useless because the truth is not the objective, getting their balls waxed is.

Regarding Kunduz:

What tragic incident happened – as described in the Kunduz Afghanistan case study – that compelled US forces to re-evaluate how tactical operations are supported and conducted? The Medicins Sans Frontieres (Doctors without Borders) trauma center was mistakenly targeted in an airstrike.May 4, 2019

https://www.ihatecbts.com/cbts/2019/5/4/law-of-war-low-answers

Putin is TARGETING schools, hospitals, churches, and residential buildings. These are not "mistakes of war" but genocide. He is trying to wipe out the Ukranian people, not just win his war.

I will not debate this point with you anymore. You have your goal in this thread and it isn't finding the truth. It is waxing your balls. I have no interest in doing that. Your balls are of no interest to me, much less waxing them.

Hmm......and yet, the facts show that narrative to be questionable at best.

From previous source

“ Médecins Sans Frontières reported that between 02:08 and 03:15 local time (UTC+04:30) on the night of 3 October, the organization's Kunduz hospital was struck by "a series of aerial bombing raids".[11][21] The humanitarian organization said the hospital was "hit several times" in the course of the attack, and that the building was "partially destroyed".[22] It further said the hospital had been "repeatedly & precisely hit" and that the attack had continued for 30 minutes after MSF staff contacted U.S. and Afghan officials.[23][24] The Associated Press reported that US Special Forces were a half mile away from the hospital at the time of the attack, defending the governor of Kunduz province. Likewise, Afghan forces were a half mile away.[25][26”

MSF certainly wasn’t satisfied with our claims

“ Médecins Sans Frontières called for an independent inquiry of the air attack on the hospital, accusing the United States of committing a "war crime" and calling an internal U.S. investigation insufficient.[33][60] The call for an independent investigation was supported by The Lancet,[61] and the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, Zeid Ra'ad Al Hussein.[62] MSF suggested that the International Humanitarian Fact-Finding Commission, which is based in Bern, should undertake this work.[63]”

In other words, you are so desperate to cling to a blatantly false narrative that you don’t want to face reality. Noted.

Hmm......and yet, the facts show that narrative to be questionable at best.

From previous source

“ Médecins Sans Frontières reported that between 02:08 and 03:15 local time (UTC+04:30) on the night of 3 October, the organization's Kunduz hospital was struck by "a series of aerial bombing raids".[11][21] The humanitarian organization said the hospital was "hit several times" in the course of the attack, and that the building was "partially destroyed".[22] It further said the hospital had been "repeatedly & precisely hit" and that the attack had continued for 30 minutes after MSF staff contacted U.S. and Afghan officials.[23][24] The Associated Press reported that US Special Forces were a half mile away from the hospital at the time of the attack, defending the governor of Kunduz province. Likewise, Afghan forces were a half mile away.[25][26”

MSF certainly wasn’t satisfied with our claims

“ Médecins Sans Frontières called for an independent inquiry of the air attack on the hospital, accusing the United States of committing a "war crime" and calling an internal U.S. investigation insufficient.[33][60] The call for an independent investigation was supported by The Lancet,[61] and the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, Zeid Ra'ad Al Hussein.[62] MSF suggested that the International Humanitarian Fact-Finding Commission, which is based in Bern, should undertake this work.[63]”

In other words, you are so desperate to cling to a blatantly false narrative that you don’t want to face reality. Noted.
Your reply is BS, as usual. It is getting to be a "thing" with you. By the way, are you a foreigner? Perhaps of Russian descent?

Your reply is BS, as usual. It is getting to be a "thing" with you. By the way, are you a foreigner? Perhaps of Russian descent?

Nope. Just someone who knows what genocide actually is and doesn’t engage in hysterical fearmongering and empty accusations of “genocide”.

But I get that jingoistic ravings make you see Russians under every rock.

Nope. Just someone who knows what genocide actually is and doesn’t engage in hysterical fearmongering and empty accusations of “genocide”.

But I get that jingoistic ravings make you see Russians under every rock.
Well, your are actually accusing the U.S. of genocide, so if you are American, then you are a traitor.

As far as what Russia is doing being genocide, do I need to remind you that it is not only my opinion, but the opinion of Biden, of NATO, and of many other nations. You think you know the definition of Genocide better than they do? If you do, you have a highly inflated ego of yourself.

Well, your are actually accusing the U.S. of genocide, so if you are American, then you are a traitor.

As far as what Russia is doing being genocide, do I need to remind you that it is not only my opinion, but the opinion of Biden, of NATO, and of many other nations. You think you know the definition of Genocide better than they do? If you do, you have a highly inflated ego of yourself.

Lol what? No, I’ve pointed out that if that is your standard of “genocide”, than the US would be guilty of such....which is why your standard is so laughable. But hey, way to double down on the hysterics. No thread is complete without shrieks of “treason” after all 😂

NATO and the president have officially declared it “genocide”? Got any evidence of that? Not just some random dude’s opinion?

And spoiler alert: even if they DO think it’s genocide, that just means they are laughably ignorant as well.

This was an "official" statement from the Chinese today, after Biden and Xi talked.

"China's Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement, "President Xi pointed out that China does not want to see the situation in Ukraine to come to this. China stands for peace and opposes war. This is embedded in China's history and culture. ... China has put forward a six-point initiative on the humanitarian situation in Ukraine, and is ready to provide further humanitarian assistance to Ukraine and other affected countries."

This was an "official" statement from the Chinese today, after Biden and Xi talked.

"China's Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement, "President Xi pointed out that China does not want to see the situation in Ukraine to come to this. China stands for peace and opposes war. This is embedded in China's history and culture. ... China has put forward a six-point initiative on the humanitarian situation in Ukraine, and is ready to provide further humanitarian assistance to Ukraine and other affected countries."

That’s cool.

It still doesn’t change the fact that China is a genocidal dictatorship.

Lol what? No, I’ve pointed out that if that is your standard of “genocide”, than the US would be guilty of such....which is why your standard is so laughable. But hey, way to double down on the hysterics. No thread is complete without shrieks of “treason” after all 😂

NATO and the president have officially declared it “genocide”? Got any evidence of that? Not just some random dude’s opinion?

And spoiler alert: even if they DO think it’s genocide, that just means they are laughably ignorant as well.
https://www.npr.org/2022/03/16/1087011897/biden-putin-war-criminal

https://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/is-it-time-to-call-putins-war-in-ukraine-genocide

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blo...tins-ukraine-war-is-a-blueprint-for-genocide/

https://www.cfr.org/article/can-russia-be-held-accountable-war-crimes-ukraine

At least half of those articles refer to war crimes....NOT genocide. The CFR article flat out states that “ Establishing the genocidal intent of senior Russian leaders, however, could prove difficult.”

Which, is FAR different than the article claiming Russia is committing genocide.

The Atlantic Council article is hysterical fearmongering about what MIGHT happen....which is far different than proof genocide is ongoing.

The rest of your articles fall into the same pitfalls. Your “argument” is a bad joke.

As I said before, hysterical fearmongering about hypotheticals is not evidence of genocide.

Russia's economy was already shit... China has more to lose... They'll be careful, and try to play the middle of the road... But they know who and what their economy depends on. And that's not Putin..
And their economy sure as hell doesn't depend on Russia...
Fascinating that after the USSR fell how stupid the Russian people were.. Huge country, lots of people, lots of natural resources... Yet they went back to a moron dictator like Putin, so they can stand in line for toilet paper again..
Idiots..
1647708189924.png

Back
Top Bottom