• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Today's Trump Lie.

Trump is way past even Nixon territory. Sure politicians lie. Trump is a pathological liar. We put a pathological liar in the WH. We can all be proud of that one!

Mostly about meaningless stuff. I mean, does it matter if he said his inauguration crowds were the biggest? How does that effect your life, or anyone's life for that matter? Compare that to say...Obama lying about "if you like your doctor you can keep him and if you like your current insurance policy plan you can keep it"?...but then that ended up not being true. Or how about knowingly lying about the cause of the Libyan ambassador being killed and saying it was a protest over a video, something they knew was untrue.

Oh please, Trump is a pathological liar. He lies every single day. If he was a dem (which he really is by the way) president you would be all over his lies.

See post#51 and get over yourself.

This morning, Trump tweeted at 10:37AM that he was in the Oval office.

At 11:02am the press pool were informed by the WH that as of 11:00am there was no Marine posted outside of the West Wing.

Both of those statements can not be true. He even lies about what room he's in!
Omigod! Does Mueller know about this? This is far more impeachable than setting up an office for Russia in the West Wing. I demand immediate impeachment - you with me?

there is absolutle no president that lied as a matter of daily life like TRump. He is garbage. You know this to be true.

I can agree that his personal character is pretty garbage but so far as policy goes...I'm in agreement with most of his policies, though execution of some has been poor. I'm currently most happy about the move to pull out of Syria and Afghanistan.

then call him out for the degenerate bitch he is.

Unlike you, and many like you, I'm not going to have a panic attack over things that are ultimately meaningless. So long as good policy keeps coming, I'm fine with it.

It is representative of his every tweet or statement. It is utterly stupid to ignore this and not be at lease disgusted.
Keep making excesses, this country is already past the point of ever returning to out pre-Trump status.

I have about had it with you Trump enablers.

This is not like anything before. You are a traitor.

Blah, blah, blah *frantic and unhinged irrationality*...blah, blah, blah...there is a certain amount of irony in your statements, ideology, and disposition that will always be lost to you.

Mostly about meaningless stuff. I mean, does it matter if he said his inauguration crowds were the biggest? How does that effect your life, or anyone's life for that matter? Compare that to say...Obama lying about "if you like your doctor you can keep him and if you like your current insurance policy plan you can keep it"?...but then that ended up not being true. Or how about knowingly lying about the cause of the Libyan ambassador being killed and saying it was a protest over a video, something they knew was untrue.

I'll compare it to Trump shutting down the government because he didn't get money for his wall that he ****ing said Mexico would pay for. Jesus, you guys will do ANYTHING to defend Trump, pathetic. No respect for Trump supporters and don't ever bring up lying, morality, debt, spending or anything else after your defense of Trump. You've lost any credibility.

.....or defends whatever slings and arrows come his way in a timely fashion.......HNY, Fishking!

Booooooriiinnnnnngggggg.

I’m so glad we have life imprisonment for such serious crimes as this

Right??? They should bring back public beheadings for such things.

If you have people over, possibly older relatives, and at some point in the evening you find one urinating in a potted plant, you are liable to say something between "dear sir, are you quite allright?" and "what the **** are you doing?".

If they were to respond, "DON'T BARGE INTO THE BATHROOM WHILE I'M PEEING", how would you react? NBD? Happens all the time?

The thing is that this is not, and never has been, and unknown with Trump since long before his election. He's always been known to be a bull****ter. So long as he keeps enacting policy I like then I'm not going to be too concerned.

And I'm not - neither is he - all worked up about it. We're talking about crap on an online forum. So let's not equate a "hrrrmm.....what?" with "oh the horror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Shall we?

When it's over something meaningless? I think it's appropriate to say people are worked up over it. In fact, there are responses in this very thread that demonstrates people are worked up over it. I'd say the same the other way, like when it was "news" that Obama wore a tan suit.

It'll be a better place, and we can sing Kumbayah

Since it's the New Year, for you, sure.

This morning, Trump tweeted at 10:37AM that he was in the Oval office.

At 11:02am the press pool were informed by the WH that as of 11:00am there was no Marine posted outside of the West Wing.

Both of those statements can not be true. He even lies about what room he's in!

I think maybe he's confused! Without the secret service to guide him trump would probably lock himself in a closet!

Trump has told several lies about healthcare as well. And many more which are being investigated, but would be dismissed as "Fake News" by GOP voters such as yourself. As for his policies, he's governed like a standard GOP president in most aspects, so of course you approve. Why would that be a surprise to anyone?

2 lies versus thousands by Trump? You need to get over Trump not being the champ of liars as a president.

Yeah...they were *just* two lies of no import that didn't effect anything.

You miss the whole point of a president being a pathological liar. It is hard to believe anything he says because he lies so much. He has to be fact checked on every tweet. Is this really what you want in a president? I guess so since you are defending everything he tweets. Blind allegiance is not what anyone should stand for.

Trump has told several lies about healthcare as well. And many more which are being investigated, but would be dismissed as "Fake News" by GOP voters such as yourself. As for his policies, he's governed like a standard GOP president in most aspects, so of course you approve. Why would that be a surprise to anyone?

Wrong...he actually hasn't governed like a standard GOP President. For one thing he's pulling us out of various foreign conflicts and seems to be steering clear from starting new ones.

You miss the whole point of a president being a pathological liar. It is hard to believe anything he says because he lies so much. He has to be fact checked on every tweet. Is this really what you want in a president? I guess so since you are defending everything he tweets. Blind allegiance is not what anyone should stand for.

Pointing out that ya'll are unhinged and hysterical over something so utterly meaningless isn't defending his tweet.

Pointing out that ya'll are unhinged and hysterical over something so utterly meaningless isn't defending his tweet.

So a presidsent’s words mean nothing to you so why do you even care? Just keep up your blind allegiance to this liar in chief.

So a presidsent’s words mean nothing to you so why do you even care? Just keep up your blind allegiance to this liar in chief.

Awww...just tryin' so hard. Let it go...you'll be happier. But I know that's impossible. I saw so many seemingly intelligent and rational lefties just completely lose it in November 2016 and it's only gone downhill from there. I keep thinking that at some point, it will stop but I don't think that's going to happen.

Awww...just tryin' so hard. Let it go...you'll be happier. But I know that's impossible. I saw so many seemingly intelligent and rational lefties just completely lose it in November 2016 and it's only gone downhill from there. I keep thinking that at some point, it will stop but I don't think that's going to happen.

And I keep hoping you Trumpsters will realize that we have an lying, incompetent, immoral man running the country. I keep hoping at some point it will stop but I don’t think that will happen either so I agree fo disagree. Happy New Year.

I can agree that his personal character is pretty garbage but so far as policy goes...I'm in agreement with most of his policies, though execution of some has been poor. I'm currently most happy about the move to pull out of Syria and Afghanistan.

Unlike you, and many like you, I'm not going to have a panic attack over things that are ultimately meaningless. So long as good policy keeps coming, I'm fine with it.

Blah, blah, blah *frantic and unhinged irrationality*...blah, blah, blah...there is a certain amount of irony in your statements, ideology, and disposition that will always be lost to you.

you should have taken some basic economic classes in school

Wrong...he actually hasn't governed like a standard GOP President. For one thing he's pulling us out of various foreign conflicts and seems to be steering clear from starting new ones.

A couple of slight differences (and it's still very early in his presidency), doesn't change the fact that policy wise, he's governing like a standard GOP president.

If someone lies about all the little things like recorded sizes of inauguration crowds and they do it a few thousand times a year, why would one trust that person with the big things?

And I keep hoping you Trumpsters will realize that we have an lying, incompetent, immoral man running the country. I keep hoping at some point it will stop but I don’t think that will happen either so I agree fo disagree. Happy New Year.

So long as good to decent policy keeps happening, I'm fine with it. You sick of < $2.00/gallon of gas? Super low unemployment? Progress with North Korea? Bringing out troops home and not blowing up people in other countries as much? You prefer nice words over all that? Interesting.

A couple of slight differences (and it's still very early in his presidency), doesn't change the fact that policy wise, he's governing like a standard GOP president.

That ain't "slight". It's huge. Further, he's not be all about globalized free trade, which is also generally not a traditional GOP position.

That ain't "slight". It's huge. Further, he's not be all about globalized free trade, which is also generally not a traditional GOP position.

In a way, I'm glad you're admitting the failures of past GOP president's. But as I said, it's still early. Trump is doing enough to please the GOP establishment, which is why they are doing everything possible to cover for him, and why he's certainly pleasing self identified "Republicans". Had Donald Trump done what Donald Trump really wanted to do, the two recent supreme court picks would have been the complete opposite of what you got, and that's just one example.

You mean he was all alone AGAIN.."somewhere" in the WH. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!

My heart nearly broke with sadness.

2h71d20.jpg

Back
Top Bottom