• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

To all Liberal Acolyte Applicants

taxedout said:
How bitter were you when she denied you the reach around ?:moon:
Fourteen inches of strap on, and you were left wanting.
How sad.

Well I suppose there's always the one size up. Maybe a 15" next time?

Perhaps just takinga woman as a woman wants to be taken by a man instead of waiting for the reach around would be the "manly" thing to do...

Just a hint... ;)

A woman wants to be treated like a woman...

BodiSatva said:
Perhaps just takinga woman as a woman wants to be taken by a man instead of waiting for the reach around would be the "manly" thing to do...

Just a hint... ;)

A woman wants to be treated like a woman...

I think I get the jist of what you are saying but actually reading it was like looking at one of those dot posters where you have to cross your eyes to see the actual image. I got confused with all of the woman woman man woman man man woman's. Although they do always say: One must take ones own countinence one time with one's own wonderful onesdome.

Ivan The Terrible said:
Indy,

Why are you still here?

mostly to bug you. This is fun! Next question please. ;)

Originally Posted by Ivan The Terrible
Indy,

Why are you still here?

Classic Ivan!

Indy

Although they do always say: One must take ones own countinence one time with one's own wonderful onesdome.

They do?
I have never heard a woman say this...ever!
I think you be hanging around some strange women...

Perhaps Ivan and I should take you out for a beer and give you a little advice? ;)

Indy,

mostly to bug you. This is fun! Next question please.

You do not understand do you?

BodiSatva,

Perhaps Ivan and I should take you out for a beer and give you a little advice?

Good idea. This can be part of the six month re-education program at the newly formed ITTU. ( Ivan The Terrible University)
The beer included in the tuition of course.

teacher said:
They who are called they not "they women".

Indubidably.

Ivan The Terrible said:
You do not understand do you?

Hmm, it might be a fair trade between not understanding and not caring all that much. Personally I lean towards the later. C'mon man, you can get more rise out of me than that. Lets hear some insults!

Originally Posted by BodiSatva

They do?
I have never heard a woman say this...ever!
I think you be hanging around some strange women...

This was a joke...

Originally Posted by teacher
They who are called they not "they women".

I have no idea what this even means or where this quote is coming from...
I will assume that I missed something and pray that you might enlighten me...

As for the rest...this next beer is in your honor teacher!

BodiSatva said:
This was a joke...

I have no idea what this even means or where this quote is coming from...
I will assume that I missed something and pray that you might enlighten me...

As for the rest...this next beer is in your honor teacher!

Are you buying a round for the house?

After my ridiculous trouncing of mini-teacher, a beer sounds like a great idea.
Sure, a round for the house...

Ivan,

Indy is a misunderstood "Good Guy"...
take it easy on him.

BodiSatva,

Indy is a misunderstood "Good Guy"...
take it easy on him.

Why do you say that? How can one be a "Good Guy" and a liberal at the same time?

Sir_Alec said:
Bisexual liberal

9580094.jpg

"EITHER YOU SUCK ****, OR YOU DON'T SUCK **** !!"

Last edited:
You mother****ing ********ing bastards have been pre-rejected for these reasons including but not limited to:

1) If you think Bill Clinton was a good president you have been pre-rejected. (He was one of the worst presidents in American history. Don't think so? I don't give a flying ****!)

2) If you get a bad feeling everytime a gas company makes a profit, you have been pre-rejected. (It's called business *******! Not gas giveaway retard!)

3) If you support minimum-wage you have been pre-rejected. (The free market should determine how much one should earn not the government.)

4) If you think welfare is a charity, you have been pre-rejected. (Welfare is a grand robinhood scam to explot the working man.)

5) If you are friends with cnredd, you have been pre-rejected. ( That mother****ing ********ing bastred made me get rid of my sig!)

6) If you are in favor of universal healthcare, you have been pre-rejected. (That **** will bankrut America.)

More to come...

PS. Non of this applies to Kelzie.

Oh to Ares, Father, this is brilliant!!! I couldnt help myself from looking up what you've posted, and you have quite a good bit of threads with a following!!! Why has this one been forgotten?

Cassandra,

We have delt with the problem. There are no more liberal Acolyte Applicants. However we need to deal with the contuning problem of there existence .

Back
Top Bottom