• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Three Syrian men deny sex assault in Newcastle [W: 59]

You know, perhaps we should wait and see what a trial shows? Innocent until PROVEN guilty.

Agreed, but then if found guilty I am all for them being sent back.

I was one of the ones in favour of the UK govt policy of taking the most vulnerable from refugee camps in Syria but not if they are going to bite the hand that feeds it.

How does that happen? Do you think some random minority is minding his own business, suddenly sees a white woman and turns into a rapist? Minority men can engage white women in consensual sex, it happens all the time. Interracial couples are really common.

You sound pretty naive to what's going on in the world.

A rapist doesn't want to be in a relationship with his victim, he wants to hurt and humiliate her. Anti white sentiment is growing around the world, especially from the Muslim world. A Muslim man who sexually assaults a white girl isn't doing it because he's in love with her, he's doing it out of spite.

There was no rape... If it was rape then they would be charged with rape, not sexual assault. Hence there was no rape.

Thank you for clarifying. We have been carrying on in the thread and forgot what the news article actually said.

You sound pretty naive to what's going on in the world.

A rapist doesn't want to be in a relationship with his victim, he wants to hurt and humiliate her. Anti white sentiment is growing around the world, especially from the Muslim world. A Muslim man who sexually assaults a white girl isn't doing it because he's in love with her, he's doing it out of spite.

You're all over the place. There is no doubt that consensual sex is not rape. If you think Arab men are just raping white women because they can't get it consensually, you're wrong. If you think they rape simply because the woman is white and they are not, you are wrong. Now you think this occurrence of sexual assault is an act of racism and anti-white sentiment... :lol:

It's equally as bad to rape or assault a white as it is a woman of any other race.

I'm pretty sure that the 14 year old girl in this story wasn't an imperialist who created chaos in the ME. You expect us to say " not all Muslims are terrorists ", yet when a child gets attacked by human slime, you have an off handed way of blaming her as being part of the " imperialists". I call BS.

:shock:

You're not the first, I've heard that same line of bull**** from many people.

if the west stops trying to create chaos in the ME ,you may get rid of those refugees at least.that was what I meant..you know it too

if the west stops trying to create chaos in the ME ,you may get rid of those refugees at least.that was what I meant..you know it too

Some people say that black on white violence is OK too, because it's payback for slavery. Doesn't make it right.

Some people say that black on white violence is OK too, because it's payback for slavery. Doesn't make it right.

hate crimes stem from the racial discrimination but can not be approved of course

hate crimes stem from the racial discrimination but can not be approved of course

I disagree. Why did Omar Mateen commit a hate crime and kill 50 gays? Did gays discriminate against him? How is that even possible?

I disagree. Why did Omar Mateen commit a hate crime and kill 50 gays? Did gays discriminate against him? How is that even possible?

I was referring to the black people's crimes

I was referring to the black people's crimes

So, when black people commit hate crimes it's because of racial discrimination, but when someone attacks gays it's not?

Sounds like you just gave a big OK to blacks committing hate crimes.

So, when black people commit hate crimes it's because of racial discrimination, but when someone attacks gays it's not?

Sounds like you just gave a big OK to blacks committing hate crimes.

you insist on blaming me for the things I didn't do.Violence can not be approved as I said before.gays are attacked only by muslim murderers?

you insist on blaming me for the things I didn't do.Violence can not be approved as I said before.gays are attacked only by muslim murderers?

You said that the cause of blacks who commit hate crimes was racial discrimination, but it can't be approved.

You gave them justification and once you do that, you're subtracting personal responsibility from them, and even blaming their crime on somebody else.

You said that the cause of blacks who commit hate crimes was racial discrimination, but it can't be approved.

You gave them justification and once you do that, you're subtracting personal responsibility from them, and even blaming their crime on somebody else.

No I am pointing out the fact that they commit crime because they can not forget how they were treated in teh past

No I am pointing out the fact that they commit crime because they can not forget how they were treated in teh past

So, by that logic, if Armenians decide to kill Turks, should we all say, "oh well, Turks treated Armenians poorly in the past"?

How long should we accept Armenians killing Turks before we say OK enough payback has happened?

So, by that logic, if Armenians decide to kill Turks, should we all say, "oh well, Turks treated Armenians poorly in the past"?

How long should we accept Armenians killing Turks before we say OK enough payback has happened?

if you keep treating them badly they will keep committing crime.

Back
Top Bottom