• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Three Syrian men deny sex assault in Newcastle [W: 59]

As of 2011, the population of Newcastle was 82% white, which leads me to think these men probably targeted a 14 year old white girl, as is usually the case with Muslim men who rape in Europe.

Why are the native white populations of Europe permitting these sexual assaults on their children?

Well, the fact that these men have been charged with Rape sort of indicates that the 'white' populations of Europe are not permitting sexual assaults on their children.

UK shouldn't have supported any rebel groups in Syria..yes it did!

More collected wit and wisdom from our Turkish Muslim. Apparently that justifies rape of children in her eyes.

Or dont be imperialist and dont create chaos in the ME...

You people deserve that asshole Erdogan. And when are you going to admit the Armenian Holocaust?

hate crimes stem from the racial discrimination but can not be approved of course

But you, in your typical loony Turkish way, are attempting to justify it. You should be ashamed of yourself.

We saved more jews than you in the history

Doubtful. But if you did you made up for it by slaughtering Armenians by the hundreds of thousands.

First of all it was not rape.. it was sexual assault. If was rape, then the article would say rape. In European law there is a massive difference between the two.

Secondly, are you seriously in the mindset that the native white population of Europe or in this case Newcastle dont commit sexual assault also? A vast majority of sexual assault is done by the native white population.

If the population is 82% white then of course the vast majority of sexual assaults are committed by the native white population. That's like saying the vast majority of people who commit assault are tall and oh 82% of the people are tall.

You people deserve that asshole Erdogan. And when are you going to admit the Armenian Holocaust?

when will you accept the native american genocide ? haha

But you, in your typical loony Turkish way, are attempting to justify it. You should be ashamed of yourself.

your accusations are incredible and I reported them

Doubtful. But if you did you made up for it by slaughtering Armenians by the hundreds of thousands.

Moderator's Warning:
Knock it off, Wiggen.

Well, the fact that these men have been charged with Rape sort of indicates that the 'white' populations of Europe are not permitting sexual assaults on their children.

How else do you explain inviting hordes of young Muslim men with no valuable job skills who are coming from cultures that condone rape, as well as the practice of adult men taking advantage of female children?

What else should the expected outcome be besides public assistance and sex crimes?

If the population is 82% white then of course the vast majority of sexual assaults are committed by the native white population. That's like saying the vast majority of people who commit assault are tall and oh 82% of the people are tall.

Tell that to the anti-Muslim xenophobe crowd.. not me.

That's four, one of whom was part of the refugee resettlement program so he and others should be on the way back home as soon as any court and prison sentences are done with.

This is not good - especially as Badreddin was also vetted by a UN agency.

Perhaps these animals were showing their gratitude for the hospitality . :roll:

Tell that to the anti-Muslim xenophobe crowd.. not me.

the point is are the immigrants committing a disproportionate amount of them? I don't know the numbers myself but have no idea. but for instance if they are 18% of the population but committing 30% of the incidents then the white population would still be committing the vast majority of them but there would still be a problem.

Back
Top Bottom