• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Thousands call Pennsylvania county about requested ballots that never arrived

Did you happen to catch the story about a drop box in Boston being set on fire?
Nope. But have seen a few similar things over the past week, or two.

Nope. But have seen a few similar things over the past week, or two.
Same here, though I think Boston is the only story I've seen get some actual coverage. Worst part being, even though it's only a few hundred votes in the box. The moment the fire department opens it, all of those votes can no longer be counted. Because anyone could argue that they've been compromised in some way. One could even just chuck a dollar store smoke bomb in one and let the authorities do that job for them.

Even ignoring the democrats and republicans. This election cycle will be remembered for more than a few reasons.

Agreed.

Mail-in voting is perfectly fine for those states that have already implemented it as a normal course of events. But for those trying to react to the Covid situation, it's probably going to have some hiccups.
I think mail in voting is fine in almost all cases. At the vastly increased level it is this year, some hiccups are expected, though upsetting all the same. I hope they get it sorted out.

Or it could just be the Deep State fighting Q or whatever.

Here we go folks... Butler county Pa has received more than 10,000 calls from people who never received their ballots for the election next Tuesday.

Butler County residents voted for Trump over Hillary 66% to 29% in 2016 and as close as Pennsylvania was last election, 10,000 lost votes could be very significant this time around.

What‘s your theory for why this is happening?

Same here, though I think Boston is the only story I've seen get some actual coverage. Worst part being, even though it's only a few hundred votes in the box. The moment the fire department opens it, all of those votes can no longer be counted. Because anyone could argue that they've been compromised in some way. One could even just chuck a dollar store smoke bomb in one and let the authorities do that job for them.

Even ignoring the democrats and republicans. This election cycle will be remembered for more than a few reasons.
I hadn't heard about this. Now I'm afraid to look...

I see you are still padding that defense just in case Biden looses.
Then again, I'd been happy to keep Tweetyism. As it beats the incredible groper/rapist, with senility issues by a few hundred miles.

Don't forget the racism though, because that's still biting him in the ass. With having said that Biden needs all of the help that he can get.
Maybe the democrats should accept the KKK back into their fold publically?
It would at least fit with how they've been behaving in these last few years...

i haven't made a prediction. yes, King Tangface is a racist, and so are nazis.

In that case, I hope these attacks are reasonably severe federal offenses. Because the perps are disenfranchising citizens from the rights. I call that a serious transgression.

Here we go folks... Butler county Pa has received more than 10,000 calls from people who never received their ballots for the election next Tuesday.

Butler County residents voted for Trump over Hillary 66% to 29% in 2016 and as close as Pennsylvania was last election, 10,000 lost votes could be very significant this time around.

I just love how the Democrats constantly claim that Republicans cheat in elections and yet every time real hard evidence surfaces it is the Democrats who are actually doing the cheating.

Dem voter suppression in progress.
Literally Trump’s doing. He had his guy intentionally sabotage the USPS to cause exactly this.

1) How do we know these are legit requests? 2) Do the complainers have request reciepts?

1) Hmm... should we check their state issued, photo IDs?

2) When did that become a requirement for alleging voter suppression?

And I'm sure you'll find a way to blame Dems and not Trump's postmaster general who has tried to cut USPS services at the worst possible time...

Yeah my wife and I already went early. 12 PM with almost no line.
So did we, one person in front of us, in and out in five minutes. Felt good to get that done, now all we have to do is watch that clock Slowly tick down to election day, it is like sitting in school waiting for the clock to get to the time school is out and you swear the clock is broken.

I just love how the Democrats constantly claim that Republicans cheat in elections and yet every time real hard evidence surfaces it is the Democrats who are actually doing the cheating.

How does this story prove Democrats are the ones to blame?

And I'm sure you'll find a way to blame Dems and not Trump's postmaster general who has tried to cut USPS services at the worst possible time...

Its not necessarily one instead of the other. The issues with USPS have been public knowledge since at least June/July. Why then did the DNC, in full knowledge of the USPS limitations, launch a massive nationwide campaign to convince people to vote by mail anyway and wait until the week before Election Day to file all these lawsuits to change election law? They’re just as guilty if not moreso of intentionally creating voting/election chaos.

Its not necessarily one instead of the other. The issues with USPS have been public knowledge since at least June/July. Why then did the DNC, in full knowledge of the USPS limitations, launch a massive nationwide campaign to convince people to vote by mail anyway and wait until the week before Election Day to file all these lawsuits to change election law? They’re just as guilty if not moreso of intentionally creating voting/election chaos.

There was a campaign to give better access to those who wanted to vote by mail due to the pandemic. Explain to me why the postmaster general, in the middle of a pandemic and election cycle, would ban overtime, forbid late/extra trips to deliver mail, and remove hundreds of sorting machines and mail collection boxes?

That's your response? You seem very concerned that folks didn't get a ballot. Disgusting.

You seem very concerned about me and not the voters in the red district getting their ballots. Typical.

1) Hmm... should we check their state issued, photo IDs?

2) When did that become a requirement for alleging voter suppression?
I was speaking as to whether they have receipts for their earlier requests, or are they simply making verbal claims?

Strange, you didn't give a reason. You just posted an idiotic meme.

Oh right.. lack of integrity and all that.. I forgot.
That meme is ****ing genius and you're just angry you didn't come up with it first.

So did we, one person in front of us, in and out in five minutes. Felt good to get that done, now all we have to do is watch that clock Slowly tick down to election day, it is like sitting in school waiting for the clock to get to the time school is out and you swear the clock is broken.

Except in that scenario there’s a 10% chance that when the bell rings an atom bomb is dropped on the school.

There was a campaign to give better access to those who wanted to vote by mail due to the pandemic. Explain to me why the postmaster general, in the middle of a pandemic and election cycle, would ban overtime, forbid late/extra trips to deliver mail, and remove hundreds of sorting machines and mail collection boxes?

Why? Because Postmaster General Megan Brennan was serious when she told Congress in April that USPS was facing insolvency by the end of September unless cuts were made and/or it received $75 billion in emergency funding from Congress. They didn’t listen.

Back
Top Bottom