• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Those in Favor of Daylight Saving

Daylight Saving

• Total voters
Hi Grogu,

Yeah, but that has nothing to do with time zones. That has to do with setting the wrong starting time for school now, doesn't it? And yes, that should be changed.

I like how you deal with it. Definitely more practical.

Joey
I guess my comparison comes down to being able change a clock, wristwatch, or smartphone. I just don’t find it to be a challenging task, whether traveling across time zones or having to change them twice a year. I get more of a challenge dealing with my Nest programmable thermostat.

Hi Grip,

I propose exactly what I said earlier. 1 Time zone and everyone in the world has the same time.

Joey
One time zone won't allow for designating the difference in daylight and nighttime in all countries. For example, our 4 am of darkness would be 4 pm of light in a country 12 hrs away. Everyone's time would be for a different light/dark period.

Back
Top Bottom