• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This is what happens when you put the wrong people in power to make this countries decisions

I was in during that conflict. Were you?

I don't care if you're General Schwarzkopf. Your claim is stupid and selfish and morally repugnant and not a single person in any country agrees with you.

Basing ones ethics on China and Russia is telling. It is to have none.

Both China and the Soviet Union condemned and sanctioned Iraq, and signed a UNSC resolution of war.

You and only you think Saddam should have been allowed Kuwait.

You mean they signed a paper??? Oh goodie.....we should have done that too

I don't care if you're General Schwarzkopf. Your claim is stupid and not a single person in any country agrees with you.

You speak for the world now?

You are pretty brave sending soldiers to die while you sit on the couch

You speak for the world now?

No one else at this forum, at least, is gonna support your disgusting garbage. You stand alone in a cesspool.

You are pretty brave sending soldiers to die while you sit on the couch

Someone needn't serve to have a valid position. Validity is determined by logic and reason.

It's disgusting that you would try to push ethically vapid garbage on others and wave the flag. That's a disservice and disgrace to everyone that served.

No one else at this forum, at least, is gonna support your disgusting garbage. You stand alone in a cesspool.

Someone needn't serve to have a valid position. Validity is determined by logic and reason.

It's disgusting that you would try to push ethically vapid garbage on others and wave the flag. That's a disservice to everyone that served.

This is you...

Hey guys let's go to war....and by guys I mean you guys....not me.

This is you...

Hey guys let's go to war....and by guys I mean you guys....not me.

That's cowardly hiding behind the flag.

Only you support Saddam consuming Kuwait. Only you. Everyone else has ethics.

It's disgusting that you would try to push ethically vapid garbage on others and wave the flag. That's a disservice and disgrace to everyone that served.

If I point out one person on this forum that will support my position.....will you be man enough to concede?

That's cowardly hiding behind the flag.

Only you support Saddam consuming Kuwait. Only you. Everyone else has ethics.

If I find a supporter here.....will you concede

If I point out one person on this forum that will support my position.....will you be man enough to concede?

Let's see who you invite to your cesspool.

Will you be man enough to concede....or will you send someone else to do that too?

That you believe on anonymous forum member agreeing matters is weird. But yes. I will concede after you bring forth the creature.

That you believe on anonymous forum member agreeing matters is weird. But yes. I will concede after you bring forth the creature.

Jbander. Post #111.

Now be a man for once

Now run along. Chicken hawks need their sleep

One needn't serve to hold a valid position.

You're using your service to push vile anti-American garbage. That's a disservice and disgrace to everyone that served. They were and are better off without your service. No thank you for serving.

Last edited:
One needn't serve to have a valid position.

You're using your service to push vile anti-American garbage. That's a disservice and disgrace to everyone that served. They were and are better off without your service. No thank you for serving.

Means nothing coming from someone to afraid to sign up buddy.

Means nothing coming from someone to afraid to sign up buddy.

It doesn't matter what or who I am. Your use of the uniform herein is a disgrace. You shame the military with your dysfunctional behavior.

It doesn't matter what or who I am. Your use of the uniform herein is a disgrace. You shame the military with your dysfunctional behavior.

Carry on.....carry on. Lol

What are you even talking about, hunting down bin Laden wasn't a war and it only took 25 people to find and kill him. Didn't need a army , and surely never needed a war over it,. You people are nuts.

Let's see your evidence that it only took 25 people to find and kill bin Laden. Surely you are not just making things up again are you.

What are you even talking about, hunting down bin Laden wasn't a war and it only took 25 people to find and kill him. Didn't need a army , and surely never needed a war over it,. You people are nuts.

In 2001 Bin Laden was in Afghanistan, protected by the Taliban. Who had hundreds of tanks at that point in time.

Oh really? The Taliban weren’t going to give him up. The SEALS killed him after his protectors had been decimated and tossed out of power. I get that you are ignorant, but even for you....

Battle of Tora Bora - Wikipedia

Bin laden had at least 300 guys protecting him. 25 versus 300 plus.....not great odds. But hey, your ass wouldn’t be in any danger, so no big deal, right?

It doesn't matter who is in control of Kuwait , us going to war over it was nuts, If these Arab group saw a problem then they should have done it.If they thought their borders were threatened it would be up to them, but if your going to suggest this somehow threatened us in any way your nuts. Our constitution wasn't threatened our borders weren't threatened and our flag wasn't threatened. The right wing today is a bigger threat then Iraq attacking Kuwait ever was.

Allowing a brutal dictatorship to annex a neighbor country would have set a horrific precedent and would have been used as a justification for wars of aggression across the globe. I get you don’t give a **** about the international order or anything but partisan hackery but even still....

What was it then , a threat to our borders, our constitution, our flag, ours people. That pretty much cover every reason to go to war. By the way I bet 1000 bucks that her answer from what you call a titanic lazy conspiracy theory 1s 10 times more reflective and more true that what your answer will be, You my friend are a joke.

Yes, you are a joke, and a bad one at that:

Allowing a brutal dictatorship to annex a neighbor country would have set a horrific precedent and would have been used as a justification for wars of aggression across the globe. I get you don’t give a **** about the international order or anything but partisan hackery but even still....

We let genocide go on in Africa and never lifted a finger

Back
Top Bottom