• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This is what happens when you elect a MORON for president

It's fascinating to see the shift in indoctrinated mindset by radicals who previously ripped Republicans apart for supporting wars, who are now shaking their pretend M16's in the air in defiance of steps to disconnect from wars.

God forbid Trump makes a mistake like Obama did in Libya.

It's fascinating to see the shift in indoctrinated mindset by radicals who previously ripped Republicans apart for supporting wars, who are now shaking their pretend M16's in the air in defiance of steps to disconnect from wars.

What war is Trump getting out of with the troop movement out of Syria?

You’re calling OP a “radical”?

Obama didn’t make a mistake, he went back on his word. “Red line” my arse.

After decades of US involvement in the area, what does the region look like today? What has our investment in Blood and Treasure brought about?

I believe the President knows more about the issue than arm chair quarterbacks.

I believe ISIS/Al Qaeda/Etc., will never be defeated

I believe the ME is a cesspool of backwards peoples from last century, and it's due to implode.

We shouldn't be there when it does. We don't need anything from it anymore.

Just my opinion.

I wonder if Trump would have hid under his bed wetting his pants like Obama did during the Benghazi attacks if he was placed in the same situation.

I hope we never find out.

I think the goal is to get young Americans out of harm's way.

The answer is fundamentally obvious.

Fascinating to see what indoctrination is capable of accomplishing. Core values and personal ethics just vaporize in order to follow the prescribed directives.

Well everyone is entitled to their opinions, that is no less true for members of either political Party.

This just goes to show that despite all claims otherwise, the Republicans are not mere ciphers supporting Trump in all ways. They can oppose the all-out efforts by their political opponents to depose their Party's President by hook or crook, and still have differing opinions about some of that President's policy decisions.

Meanwhile, I still assert that the USA should not be the "World's Policeman." We have been embroiled in the Middle East one way or another for decades, at the cost of AMERICAN lives, limbs, and wealth.

To what end? Anyone seeing any real PEACE there, regardless of which Party was in power?

I fully support pulling out and letting the area decide it's own fate.

Last edited:
Obama didn’t make a mistake, he went back on his word. “Red line” my arse.

I'd say destabilizing Libya and setting forth the expansion of the ISIS caliphate was an enormous mistake.

After decades of US involvement in the area, what does the region look like today? What has our investment in Blood and Treasure brought about?

I believe the ME is a cesspool of backwards peoples from last century, and it's due to implode.

Just my opinion.

Afghanistan is seemingly beyond stabilizing and bringing into modernity. I feel for the people.

I wonder if Trump would have hid under his bed wetting his pants like Obama did during the Benghazi attacks if he was placed in the same situation.

I hope we never find out.

Trump wouldn't have let those people go down without a fight. No way.

Trump argued against perpetual foreign commitments off our troops.

He also argued in favor of passing off the responsibilities to other nation states so that they can do THEIR FAIR SHARE that enjoy the peace but avoid the price.

Are you arguing in favor of killing young Americans on foreign soil?

The question is simplistic as the President's understanding of the world is simplistic.

We have a president of a simplistic mind who is attempting to govern situations of irreducible complexity. That's a recipe for disaster.

In short, the President is unfit and not up to the job.

Afghanistan is seemingly beyond stabilizing and bringing into modernity. I feel for the people.

I do as well. But this is their culture and their fight.

I don't think any reasonable argument can be made that more time, money, and blood should be invested in the region.

The US has the power to take care of immediate issues, or respond to terrorism, via air conditioned consoles located any place in the world, and with cataclysmic effect against the designated targets those consoles are directing offensive action against.

Well everyone is entitled to their opinions, that is no less true for members of either political Party.

This just goes to show that despite all claims otherwise, the Republicans are not mere ciphers supporting Trump in all ways. They can oppose the all-out efforts by their political opponents to depose their Party's President by hook or crook, and still have differing opinions about some of that President's policy decisions.

Meanwhile, I still assert that the USA should not be the "World's Policeman." We have been embroiled in the Middle East one way or another for decades, at the cost of AMERICAN lives, limbs, and wealth.

To what end? Anyone seeing any real PEACE there, regardless of which Party was in power?

I fully support pulling out and letting the area decide it's own fate.

One could argue that before we conquered Iraq. That is the argument I held, but, Since we have, it's too late now, and since we have gotten into deep ****, we must live with the consequence. WE can actually maintain a helpful presence in Syria a few thousand troops is all that is needed, as I understand it, it's not costing that much ( in that war ) so pulling out is the classic case of "penny wise and pound foolish".

To conquer and then abandon allies who helped us is worse than having conquered Iraq in the first place, as it will tell the world that we will throw you under the rug if you help us in future conflicts.

Last edited:
Trump wouldn't have let those people go down without a fight. No way.

There were a couple bases within 1 hour of flight time away that had AC-130 Gun Ships on the ground ready to fly.

All that was needed to send them was a pair of Brass Balls.

Sadly, Brass Balls and Focus Grouped Decisions are rarely employed by the same man.

The question is simplistic as the President's understanding of the world is simplistic.

We have a president of a simplistic mind who is attempting to govern situations of irreducible complexity. That's a recipe for disaster.

In short, the President is unfit and not up to the job.

We seem to suffer under the guidance of Presidents who fit that description. The two worst in the history of the Republic immediately preceded Trump.

Trump has spent a great deal of time and effort trying to undo the mess they left him.

Just my opinion.

Your "investment in blood and treasure" is what created the turmoil in the region in the first place. Decades of exploitation, manipulation, invasions and wars and now Trump's latest act of genius is going to unleash even more horrors onto an already volatile region. How is this not obvious?

We seem to suffer under the guidance of Presidents who fit that description. The two worst in the history of the Republic immediately preceded Trump.

Trump has spent a great deal of time and effort trying to undo the mess they left him.

And in the process you have, what? A stable government free of scandal? Trump will be remembered (unfortunately), as the worst, most incompetent 'president' America has had the misfortune to suffer. He has alienated allies, betrayed them and become buddies with some of the worst despots on the planet. He has lied consistently to his voters, made cynical promises to them he had no hope of keeping and has broken even more. All hail Trump, the wise, honest and stable genius.

Back
Top Bottom