• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

This Is Serious Dems, Vote In Person November 3rd

they do work. However, there are a lot of militant maskless morons. I'm not standing in line with them. Masks also are not one hundred percent.

LOL. Militant maskless morons? It is the young aged 20-29 who are the maskless morons. That is a proven fact that you seem to deny. But, I can actually understand why you don't want to stand in a line with your fellow lefties who aren't wearing masks. Actually, those 20-29 years olds have very big mouths and believe they can sway you to vote for who they want while they don't vote themselves because they're too busy living with mommy and daddy and playing video games. But, I do find it hilarious that you encourage mail in voting while also claiming that Trump is going to use mail in voting to cheat in the election at the very same time Trump tells people that mail in voting has too many problems.

LOL. Militant maskless morons? It is the young aged 20-29 who are the maskless morons. That is a proven fact that you seem to deny. But, I can actually understand why you don't want to stand in a line with your fellow lefties who aren't wearing masks. Actually, those 20-29 years olds have very big mouths and believe they can sway you to vote for who they want while they don't vote themselves because they're too busy living with mommy and daddy and playing video games. But, I do find it hilarious that you encourage mail in voting while also claiming that Trump is going to use mail in voting to cheat in the election at the very same time Trump tells people that mail in voting has too many problems.

Trump is causing the mail in voting to have too many problems. That is his whole agenda. Your inability to grasp reality is fascinating.

LOL. Militant maskless morons? It is the young aged 20-29 who are the maskless morons. That is a proven fact that you seem to deny. But, I can actually understand why you don't want to stand in a line with your fellow lefties who aren't wearing masks. Actually, those 20-29 years olds have very big mouths and believe they can sway you to vote for who they want while they don't vote themselves because they're too busy living with mom and dad and playing video games. But, I do find it hilarious that you encourage mail in voting while also claiming that Trump is going to use mail in voting to cheat in the election at the very same time he tells people that mail in voting has many problems.

I live around a lot of militant maskless morons. They are generally middle aged people who think that this whole thing is silly until it kills them. They're largely man up and sorry bout ya right wingers. I'm friends and family with a number of them.

Will be voting Oct 13, first day of early voting here in Texas, avoid the long lines, vote early. Here it runs from Oct 13 to the Oct 30, check your State dates and get it done.
Vote Blue

But but but Trump is going to use mail in voting to cheat and you are in Texas for God's sake. Did you forget already? You should listen to the OP. Don't vote by mail! Vote in person. And remember, masks work, so voting is person is OK.

I will vote October 13, first day of early voting, not waiting for November, the sooner the better.

I'd planned to vote by mail, but decided I want to go to the polling place and watch my lovely ballot go into the reader, knowing my vote at that exact moment will add one more to the "Biden" count.

Also, I now a lot of Republicans from my years of working n campaigns. I am going to stop and see them as they are outside and tell them exactly why I not only didn't vote for Trump, but why I didn't vote for any other Republican on my ballot - especially the ones who advertise as being "proudly endorsed by President Trump".

It helps the narrative that Trump is openly admitting to trying to interfere with vote by mail. He's saying it out loud, as clearly as he can say it, that he wants to starve the USPS of funds so they cannot deliver mail in votes.

So when Trump admits to trying to do what Democrats are alleging, it's a bit funny that you're defending.....Trump.

He's proving every day that his little anecdote about shooting someone in broad daylight wouldn't cost him any voters. It's amazing to watch, really.

So then why would you encourage mail in voting? That makes no sense. Trump has even said you shouldn't vote by mail. If he was going to use mail in voting to cheat, wouldn't he be encouraging mail in voting?

I think that people that live far from voting places and want to vote in person need some help from volunteers that will help drive them to and from the voting location on election day. If nothing else, this will ensure that at least their vote is going to count. I've done that in my town on several occasions on election day. We put out a notice that if anyone needed a ride, they would get it. I didn't care what their vote was to be, as long as they made it there and back to cast their vote.

LOL. Yes, we should definitely help those rural people get out to vote in person.

There are a lot of MAGAs and other assorted morons who don't wear masks in my area.

The assorted morons are the young liberals aged 20-29. That is a proven fact.

I think that people that live far from voting places and want to vote in person need some help from volunteers that will help drive them to and from the voting location on election day. If nothing else, this will ensure that at least their vote is going to count. I've done that in my town on several occasions on election day. We put out a notice that if anyone needed a ride, they would get it. I didn't care what their vote was to be, as long as they made it there and back to cast their vote.

We have people in our neighborhood asking around if anyone needs help getting to the polling stations. There are a lot of people volunteering to carpool. My only concern is whether polling stations will be able to handle large numbers since Colorado has switched primarily to voting by mail, reducing polling station bandwidth. Hopefully there are plans in place to increase our ability to vote in person in case USPS becomes unreliable.

What? If Trump were going to use this method to purposely undermine the election, wouldn't he be encouraging people to do mail in voting so their votes don't get counted? He's flat out told people that mail in voting has too many problems and that they should vote in person, just as your OP says. You're not making any sense. You are experiencing TDS symptoms.

We're in a pandemic in the country with the most cases and deaths, and the worst response to a medical crisis in history, and people are not only concerned about that, but also other issues like polling stations being closed etc. Again, why would he remove sorting machines during a pandemic knowing many people would use the option to vote by mail, and especially, apparently, democrats? He thinks it's OK in Florida though? You reveal yourself to be a shameless shill for the most corrupt president in U.S. history. It's reeks of corruption, so I also charge you[/] with TDS (the actual meaning), because you are willing to believe anything that disgrace says, and even if you don't you actively cover up, distract, and enable his corruption, you either are doing this willingly or are just another useful idiot.

But but but Trump is going to use mail in voting to cheat and you are in Texas for God's sake. Did you forget already? You should listen to the OP. Don't vote by mail! Vote in person. And remember, masks work, so voting is person is OK.

In Texas the Repubs fought expanding the vote-in ballot to include the pandemic as a reason to get one. I am voting in person, Oct 13, avoids long lines or if they try closing polling places, due to the pandemic (LOL), I will have plenty of time to go find one that is open. I hope more people vote early, but agree that if they don't vote early or by mail-in ballot, make sure they show up on November 3, the more voters the bigger trumps landslide loss will be.

This again. Nope, just because you cheat does not mean you will win. But yes, we see trump openly trying to cheat and even admitting it publicly, yes he is one Dumb Bunny.

What does Trump cheating matter if you are going to win anyway? In fact, you're confident of winning. Or are you?

But but but Trump is going to use mail in voting to cheat so why would you want to vote by mail?

Yes he is, hence why he wants no funds for the USPS, he said it himself, or did you miss that?

I think Biden will win by a large enough margin Trump's cheating will fail. You think so too, you just can't admit it.... :2rofll:

I don't have a crystal ball. But, if you think Biden is a shoe in to win then you're telling everyone that voting during the pandemic isn't that important because Biden's a shoe in to win, even with Trump cheating.

Trump is causing the mail in voting to have too many problems. That is his whole agenda. Your inability to grasp reality is fascinating.

If you think Trump is using mail in voting to cheat why would he be telling people not to vote by mail? Wouldn't he be encouraging people to vote by mail so their votes could be disqualified?

Yes he is, hence why he wants no funds for the USPS, he said it himself, or did you miss that?

Moderate showed yesterday that he has started believing in conspiracy theories which is extremely fascinating since he fails to see plots that have been openly admitted to by his own president.

The assorted morons are the young liberals aged 20-29. That is a proven fact.

Yeah, that is why when out Republican Governor made masks Mandatory and closed the bars when the numbers shot through the roof, thing is it wasn't just 20 somethings not wearing masks in the bars. Have you looked at the Sturgis photos no masks but plenty of overweight older people, many with probable health issues, Stupidity Defined.

Moderate showed yesterday that he has started believing in conspiracy theories which is extremely fascinating since he fails to see plots that have been openly admitted to by his own president.

Yeup, it is like only one side of the brain works with Cons.

I live around a lot of militant maskless morons. They are generally middle aged people who think that this whole thing is silly until it kills them. They're largely man up and sorry bout ya right wingers. I'm friends and family with a number of them.

While I will take your word for it in your particular area, the facts show that it is the young liberals around the country who are going maskless and getting Covid.

If Trump think Trump is using mail in voting to cheat why would he be telling people not to vote by mail? Wouldn't he be encouraging people to vote by mail so their votes could be disqualified?

He is not using mail-in voting to cheat. He is cheating by preventing mail-in voting every way he can. He is telling people not to vote by mail, he is refusing funding to the USPS that would allow mail-in voting to be cleaned up and secured to prevent fraud, and he has placed one of his people at the top of the USPS to sabotage the system.

Can you explain how removing sorting station machines saves costs when sorting machines were originally put in place to reduce overhead by reducing the number of employees necessary to sort mail? Does that make any sense to you?

I'd planned to vote by mail, but decided I want to go to the polling place and watch my lovely ballot go into the reader, knowing my vote at that exact moment will add one more to the "Biden" count.

Also, I now a lot of Republicans from my years of working n campaigns. I am going to stop and see them as they are outside and tell them exactly why I not only didn't vote for Trump, but why I didn't vote for any other Republican on my ballot - especially the ones who advertise as being "proudly endorsed by President Trump".

LOL. I'm sure that will bring tears to their eyes.

We're in a pandemic in the country with the most cases and deaths, and the worst response to a medical crisis in history, and people are not only concerned about that, but also other issues like polling stations being closed etc. Again, why would he remove sorting machines during a pandemic knowing many people would use the option to vote by mail, and especially, apparently, democrats? He thinks it's OK in Florida though? You reveal yourself to be a shameless shill for the most corrupt president in U.S. history. It's reeks of corruption, so I also charge you[/] with TDS (the actual meaning), because you are willing to believe anything that disgrace says, and even if you don't you actively cover up, distract, and enable his corruption, you either are doing this willingly or are just another useful idiot.

If he were using mail in voting to cheat, wouldn't he be encouraging mail in voting instead of discouraging it? And, don't forget, masks work so voting in person is OK. As a matter of fact, some nameless person made a thread encouraging people to vote in person. So, let Trump spin his wheels on cheating while all of you thwart him by voting in person instead.

LOL. Yes, we should definitely help those rural people get out to vote in person.

Why not? It's even possible to organize by leasing a bus for a day, one that can carry from 40 to 80 people. It's definitely a doable endeavor. Post notices, arrange stopping locations and pick them all up and drive them there and back.

Back
Top Bottom