• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

THIS is how to PREDICT if Conservatives or Liberals will win

Have fun with that. You should however concentrate on what your toes are typing, as most of what you post is... well not wise.

Kind of reminds me of pig latin and the Three Stooges.

But your creator created liberalism, or it was at least created by the creator's creations, and liberalism is not perfect and how could such an imperfect thing have been allowed to be created by the creator if the creator is perfect?

yes the creator did create liberalism part of the plan to bring humanity on a journey of pains.. struggles and injustice so that l happiness can be FELT better after experincing the pain and injustice.. creator created us to make the error of incest babies and then pain came and we made laws to stop.. same with liberalism we will learn from the pain and make laws to stop

Um...viruses and bacteria existed long before humans and they'll probably exist long after humans are gone. A virus or bacteria could wipe out millions of humans in a much shorter time than humans could figure out how to stop it...if it all. In fact, bacteria is quickly evolving to resist anti-biotics and that was about the only defense humans had against bacterial infections. The reason humans are losing that battle is because they aren't advanced enough to take anti-biotics correctly.

yes viruses existed before us as did everything else.... and the last creation according to the bible and the fossil records is the human being... everything was created to make a plan for the human being to advance ina 3 steps forward and 2 steps back type of progress.. we are going back 2 steps now that corrects the liberalism error that the creator made certain people to bring to work HIS PLAN

yes the creator did create liberalism part of the plan to bring humanity on a journey of pains.. struggles and injustice so that l happiness can be FELT better after experincing the pain and injustice.. creator created us to make the error of incest babies and then pain came and we made laws to stop.. same with liberalism we will learn from the pain and make laws to stop

Ah, so is there any particular reason your creator could not simply impart the knowledge that liberalism will cause pain in our brains? Are we just rats in a maze to him and for his own amusement he set up traps along the way to see which rats he could send down the wrong turn? Doesn't sound very perfect to me, sounds sociopathic.

yes viruses existed before us as did everything else.... and the last creation according to the bible and the fossil records is the human being... everything was created to make a plan for the human being to advance ina 3 steps forward and 2 steps back type of progress.. we are going back 2 steps now that corrects the liberalism error that the creator made certain people to bring to work HIS PLAN

Trial and error, eh? lol If your understanding of liberalism is anything like your understanding of creation...I don't think liberals need to worry.

Ah, so is there any particular reason your creator could not simply impart the knowledge that liberalism will cause pain in our brains? Are we just rats in a maze to him and for his own amusement he set up traps along the way to see which rats he could send down the wrong turn? Doesn't sound very perfect to me, sounds sociopathic.

LOOK at Human advancement compared to all other life forms.... LOOK how humans were designed to invent and more and more push us to paradise... this shows humans were designed to be gods of the universe and have parasdise... and there is a reason why he sent humans on a journey upwards to paraside and not in paraside at creation.... happiness cannot be felt as well if NOT experiencing pains and struggles and injustice.. and once we have JUSTICE after injustice we feel better if never having injustice.... a perfect system to bring humanity to paradise.. also this way brings a lot of adventures and discovery

LOOK at Human advancement compared to all other life forms.... LOOK how humans were designed to invent and more and more push us to paradise... this shows humans were designed to be gods of the universe and have parasdise... and there is a reason why he sent humans on a journey upwards to paraside and not in paraside at creation.... happiness cannot be felt as well if NOT experiencing pains and struggles and injustice.. and once we have JUSTICE after injustice we feel better if never having injustice.... a perfect system to bring humanity to paradise.. also this way brings a lot of adventures and discovery

If humans are so great, how does one explain you?

WRONG.. the laws of life tells you something very important THE PLAN...

look at history.. the whole universe and all of life within and ALL the laws were made to BRING that plan.. yep to bring humans to be gods of the universe and to paradise.. in time whey will harness all the power laws of the universe because they were designed to do so

DEAD WRONG.. as soon as humans were made these laws were within.. NOT evolved IN...... feeling the pain of fire was not learned..it was designed within us at the start so that we can go on a journey by the PLAN of the creator

....da PLAN...da PLAN...boss...da PLAN.

lol

the laws of life has correction pains when we go off track... all humans were pre wired to receive PAIN or JOY from certain actions and thoughts in order to move them to progress

its like knowing there are 7 outside doors in a house and 6 doors have roaring fire.. then you can predict the choice that will be made.. the door without the PAIN....and humans are designed to feel great pain in a fire ..

with conservatives and liberals it works the same .. check what gives the correction pain and then you can predict that to lose....ones without correction pains wins..

check science to see what gives an increase in pain with the liberals views and actions compared to the conservatives... and example a big pain will come with a big imbalance of young to old and this is what liberals cause

liberalism will go down in history like the incest to have kids... laws will be made to stop BOTH bcause a nation gets great pain if they don't.. humans were designed to copy success

Do you lay awake at night thinking this stuff up?

Your fear of liberalism borders on hysteria, perhaps some meds are in order.

Do you lay awake at night thinking this stuff up?

Your fear of liberalism borders on hysteria, perhaps some meds are in order.

I get this from putting electrodes in me neck and connect the electricity .... a simple thing is check what brings pain or joy and go with that UNLESS it comes from branwashing which is also addictions

Wow, that gets annoying real quick.

what does this mean... sticks and stones may break me bones but words cannot harm me? Harm other than physically IF YOU LET IT... a higher logic does not let harm come that can be stopped in a simple way

I get this from putting electrodes in me neck and connect the electricity .... a simple thing is check what brings pain or joy and go with that UNLESS it comes from branwashing which is also addictions

Perhaps you should increase the power to those electrodes, you will need it come 9 Nov, and have to say Madam Pres

"THIS is how to PREDICT if Conservatives or Liberals will win"

I see this as a faulty premise. A 100% liberal society will fail just as surely as a 100% conservative society will fail.

The society that will succeed and thrive is one that strikes the most advantageous balance between the two ideologies.

Too much of a good thing isn't a good thing at all.

Now, this only leads to arriving at, and striking that balance, and maintaining that balance. As you'd expect, there are as many opinions as to where this balance needs to lie as there are different perspectives on the matter. All of them, at least the serious ones, are as legitimate as the others.

Of all the societies and their structures, their governance, it would seem that Western Democracies have the most balance between the two, and the best chance to maintain that balance. Should the balance go too far to either side, the society will fall.

It's the balance that leads to success and thriving. Extremism to either, the society is doomed in the long run.

"THIS is how to PREDICT if Conservatives or Liberals will win"

I see this as a faulty premise. A 100% liberal society will fail just as surely as a 100% conservative society will fail.

The society that will succeed and thrive is one that strikes the most advantageous balance between the two ideologies.

Too much of a good thing isn't a good thing at all.

Now, this only leads to arriving at, and striking that balance, and maintaining that balance. As you'd expect, there are as many opinions as to where this balance needs to lie as there are different perspectives on the matter. All of them, at least the serious ones, are as legitimate as the others.

Of all the societies and their structures, their governance, it would seem that Western Democracies have the most balance between the two, and the best chance to maintain that balance. Should the balance go too far to either side, the society will fall.

It's the balance that leads to success and thriving. Extremism to either, the society is doomed in the long run.

NO... there cannot be balance if ones voting or leading the nation do not have high logic... its the high logic that places each with their abilities to then make a great nation..

but yes all abilities in a nation controlled by the wise voters would create the BEST progress for all

now there is brainwashing that can change your natural defenses these natural pains and joys.... these are ADDICTIONS.. which at first brings joy and later brings total pain and destruction ... world wide change to conservatism will come just like world wide laws to stop humans having incest kids... humans have learned to stop that harm.. and same will come with learning the pain from liberalism..

Saying the same dumb thing over and over doesn't make it any more intelligent. I would describe this post as profoundly ignorant, given that the most painful interactions for this country (and planet) have come from conservatives, like Hitler and the religious conservatives who are slaughtering innocent people all over the world in the name of Islam.

I will agree, though, that where people think they have an accurate idea of where their pain originates, they make choices based upon that. But, what is painful to us is not always rationally determined. For instance, the American Christian conservatives, who fear the foreign, Islamic conservatives, deal with their pain by supporting politicians who espouse very conservative answers to their fears, like walls between countries, religious exclusions and carpet bombing their enemies with little regard for what either would mean in reality. Conservatives everywhere seem to be very comfortable reacting to their own subjective emotional states without caring too much about whether, in retrospect, their actions are wise or even accomplish the mitigation of what they fear. Attacking Iraq was a prime example of how conservative weakness and lack of fortitude has resulted in a foreign policy decision that has compounded the reason to fear.

I don't know what the worldwide laws are that stop humans from having "incest kids", whatever those are. What I do know is the vast majority of laws that currently protect children have been proposed and enacted by liberals. It is conservatives who have defended child labor and who currently seek to defund public education. Now, I realize that conservative rhetoric is full of hysteria about the unborn but that source of pain is nothing compared to what they impose upon the born, and their mothers, every day.

The question is not whether we are self interested, it's whether we have a clue about what's good for us in this environment where stupid ideas, like this thread, travel through cyberspace with as much velocity as intelligent ones. The thing about pain is, some times it's imagined and lashing out because of an imagined pain is to create unnecessary victims of our fantasy. Conservative dogma is notorious for being incendiary calls to action but, unfortunately, too often these calls to action are delivered by those with a very tenuous grasp of reality. There is no way to have invisible deities and the dogma of property rights be the foundation of humane, rational policy. Yet, there is a substantial percentage of the population, worldwide, who believe their own hypersensitivity is real pain and act accordingly.

Whether it's the pain of having women play an equal role in society or the pain of losing your religious exceptionalism, there is no doubt that conservatives are in pain. Their wailing and teeth gnashing are the well documented excuses for daily miscarriages of justice and the failures of human compassion that are represented by war and oppression. Yes, you're in pain. Why must you be so quick to make it universal, though?

Saying the same dumb thing over and over doesn't make it any more intelligent. I would describe this post as profoundly ignorant, given that the most painful interactions for this country (and planet) have come from conservatives, like Hitler and the religious conservatives who are slaughtering innocent people all over the world in the name of Islam.

I will agree, though, that where people think they have an accurate idea of where their pain originates, they make choices based upon that. But, what is painful to us is not always rationally determined. For instance, the American Christian conservatives, who fear the foreign, Islamic conservatives, deal with their pain by supporting politicians who espouse very conservative answers to their fears, like walls between countries, religious exclusions and carpet bombing their enemies with little regard for what either would mean in reality. Conservatives everywhere seem to be very comfortable reacting to their own subjective emotional states without caring too much about whether, in retrospect, their actions are wise or even accomplish the mitigation of what they fear. Attacking Iraq was a prime example of how conservative weakness and lack of fortitude has resulted in a foreign policy decision that has compounded the reason to fear.

I don't know what the worldwide laws are that stop humans from having "incest kids", whatever those are. What I do know is the vast majority of laws that currently protect children have been proposed and enacted by liberals. It is conservatives who have defended child labor and who currently seek to defund public education. Now, I realize that conservative rhetoric is full of hysteria about the unborn but that source of pain is nothing compared to what they impose upon the born, and their mothers, every day.

The question is not whether we are self interested, it's whether we have a clue about what's good for us in this environment where stupid ideas, like this thread, travel through cyberspace with as much velocity as intelligent ones. The thing about pain is, some times it's imagined and lashing out because of an imagined pain is to create unnecessary victims of our fantasy. Conservative dogma is notorious for being incendiary calls to action but, unfortunately, too often these calls to action are delivered by those with a very tenuous grasp of reality. There is no way to have invisible deities and the dogma of property rights be the foundation of humane, rational policy. Yet, there is a substantial percentage of the population, worldwide, who believe their own hypersensitivity is real pain and act accordingly.

Whether it's the pain of having women play an equal role in society or the pain of losing your religious exceptionalism, there is no doubt that conservatives are in pain. Their wailing and teeth gnashing are the well documented excuses for daily miscarriages of justice and the failures of human compassion that are represented by war and oppression. Yes, you're in pain. Why must you be so quick to make it universal, though?

LOOK at the advancement of humans coming from higher IQ's controlling lower IQ's.. brought the indians out of the MISERY of the stone age.... brought humanity's life span to soar... brought humanity's time and effort to eat a meal way down... this is what conservatism has done because of higher logic.. and they win the wars with their higher logic... but now its not wars that shows who is the most wise and the best system to copy.. IT IS GDP SCORES and that also shows conservatives is what brings higher GDP SCORES

Back
Top Bottom