• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

THIS is how to PREDICT if Conservatives or Liberals will win

The plan?? The laws of life are to breath, eat, drink, reproduce and die. How we do that is based on our ability to exercise free will. Everything you seem to believe in would hinder free will.

look at history.. the whole universe and all of life within and ALL the laws were made to BRING that plan.. yep to bring humans to be gods of the universe and to paradise.. in time whey will harness all the power laws of the universe because they were designed to do so

The plan?? The laws of life are to breath, eat, drink, reproduce and die. How we do that is based on our ability to exercise free will. Everything you seem to believe in would hinder free will.

yes we do not have free will.. BUT it is put into our genes to think we have free will in order to help our happiness

I suspect SailaWay considers himself (herself) to be a prophet of some kind...a revealer of divine truth.

Lots of that going around. Especially on the Internet.

Hey...if it brings him happiness or contentment...let it be.

look at history.. the whole universe and all of life within and ALL the laws were made to BRING that plan.. yep to bring humans to be gods of the universe and to paradise.. in time whey will harness all the power laws of the universe because they were designed to do so

I suspect SailaWay considers himself (herself) to be a prophet of some kind...a revealer of divine truth.

Lots of that going around. Especially on the Internet.

Hey...if it brings him happiness or contentment...let it be.

yes indeed but it will be the higher logics that will recognize who is who

We are mortals...not gods. We share the same DNA as fruit flies....and they have better vision than humans do. What kind of design would give fruit flies better vision than humans...if they're supposed to be all seeing and all knowing Gods?

Last edited:
We are mortals...not gods. We share the same DNA as fruit flies....and they have better vision than humans do. What kind of design would give fruit flies better vision than humans...who are supposed to be all seeing and all knowing Gods?

heir design is different.. humans has advanced to control every other life form.. proving humans are designed to be gods of the universe

We are mortals...not gods. We share the same DNA as fruit flies....and they have better vision than humans do. What kind of design would give fruit flies better vision than humans...who are supposed to be all seeing and all knowing Gods?

I found a great way to make predictions. Just ask SailaWay his prediction and go with the opposite.

we are not mortals... just like sleeping one third of our life makes us not be not living.. we are immortal .. we are designed to stop our pain of getting old and also to stop boredom with erasing our memory while we go thru deaths door

we are not mortals... just like sleeping one third of our life makes us not be not living.. we are immortal .. we are designed to stop our pain of getting old and also to stop boredom with erasing our memory while we go thru deaths door

Do you predict Trump will be our next president?

Holy crap. The idea here is that you remember the pain and want to take steps to avoid it from happening again. It is also not necessary to really remember it as shown by studies that look at behavior of people that suffered severe pain as infants. For the rest of that persons life the experience will change how they interact in many if not all areas of their life.

As for the topic, it's generally true that people will avoid activities that will cause them pain.
You do not remember the pain. You only remember in verbal terms. I.E. " it hurt like hell", "it felt like my arm was being chewed off", "I remember my arm was burning like hell", but we lack the mechanism to recreate actual pain as part of a memory.

It's obtuse, but it matters.

heir design is different.. humans has advanced to control every other life form.. proving humans are designed to be gods of the universe

I need a heads-up on the Italy/Germany game. Can you please give me your prediction?

I'd appreciate it sooner rather than later.

Humans are still learning...and learn by trial and error. That's not a plan...that's evolution.

So by design...the plan is by trial and error...and not perfect...which means the designer isn't perfect, either.

Humans are still learning...and learn by trial and error. That's not a plan...that's evolution.

So by design...the plan is by trial and error...and not perfect...which means the designer isn't perfect, either.
DEAD WRONG.. as soon as humans were made these laws were within.. NOT evolved IN...... feeling the pain of fire was not learned..it was designed within us at the start so that we can go on a journey by the PLAN of the creator

I haven't smoked weed in years so I really don't know what to say here.

I'll translate.

jive.jpg

Librulz imbalance abortion bad. Conservatism only way to go. Men conservative. White men powerful and conservative. White men rule and will win the coming race/gender war. Fire bad.

Last edited:
DEAD WRONG.. as soon as humans were made these laws were within.. NOT evolved IN...... feeling the pain of fire was not learned..it was designed within us at the start so that we can go on a journey by the PLAN of the creator
Babies first learn by putting things in their mouth. Their brains aren't developed enough to rationalize pain they've never felt before or to know what they shouldn't put in their mouths if they've never tasted it before.

Knowledge is not inherent in humans. If humans don't learn how to be humans in early development they will have a very difficult time in adulthood fitting into human society. Through out history when human children have been found in the wild and were adopted and raised by another species...such as wolves, turkeys, etc.....they took on the characteristics of the species that raised them. After capture, they were incapable of adapting to human society and remained wild in nature. Most died within a few years of being rescued.

So...do humans learn to use the toilet by design...or by trial and error? If humans were perfect by design...their **** wouldn't stink...and they wouldn't have needed to design sewers and toilets. So halleluiah for a well designed, sustainable, environmentally friendly sewer system and the low flow toilet technology of today. So... we are just like gods...sitting on our thrones. lol

Babies first learn by putting things in their mouth. Their brains aren't developed enough to rationalize pain they've never felt before or to know what they shouldn't put in their mouths if they've never tasted it before.

Knowledge is not inherent in humans. If humans don't learn how to be humans in early development they will have a very difficult time in adulthood fitting into human society. Through out history when human children have been found in the wild and were adopted and raised by another species...such as wolves, turkeys, etc.....they took on the characteristics of the species that raised them. After capture, they were incapable of adapting to human society and remained wild in nature. Most died within a few years of being rescued.

So...do humans learn to use the toilet by design...or by trial and error? If humans were perfect by design...their **** wouldn't stink...and they wouldn't have needed to design sewers and toilets. So halleluiah for a well designed, sustainable, environmentally friendly sewer system and the low flow toilet technology of today. So... we are just like gods...sitting on our thrones. lol

again humans are designed to learn or not based on their genetics...no choice.. some can be helped with education and some cannot its based on what their design is

again humans are designed to learn or not based on their genetics...no choice.. some can be helped with education and some cannot its based on what their design is

All kinds of species are capable of learning....it's not unique to humans.

Back
Top Bottom