• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Think You Are Gay? It Shows in Your Eyes, According to Study

CriticalThought

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Sexual Orientation Revealed in Eye Dilation Study - ABC News

They say the eyes are window to the soul, and now scientists say the pupils can also reveal a person's sexual orientation.

For the first time, researchers at Cornell University have used a specialized infrared lens to measure pupillary changes while subjects watched erotic videos to determine which gender they found attractive.

The results of the study were published Aug. 3 in the scientific journal PLoS One.

In most cases, a person's stated sexual orientation matched the dilation of their pupils, which show signs of arousal. Previously, scientists used instruments to measure genital arousal, methods that were "too invasive."

Wow is all I gotta say with this one. Kinsey may actually have had it somewhat right with his idea of a sexual spectrum.

My incredible accurate gaydar looks at the whole person.

Of course your body responds to stimuli which is interpreted to be sexually-stirring.

No ****ing duh - that's how we function as beings . . . geesh - research waste know no bounds!

Your Gay Bro, I can see it in your eyes.

...And, you know...the Barry Manilow T-Shirt.

Back
Top Bottom