• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

There Is Talk Of Rushing Approval For Covid Vaccine

She never cites a damn thing; doesn't provide links to sources. She just drops a turd and runs away; classic trolling behaviour in fact.
Pity you are so are out of touch with news events that your contributions never contain anything informative .

I rushed it into my arm months ago. The orange oaf didn't develop it.
I guess Trump can't be blamed for those who died from taking the vaccine.

we should do a public poll of only Trump voters to see who has and has not taken the vaccine.
Make sure you include a "its none of your business" option so everyone can participate in it.

Remember when all we heard from Democrats during the election was "Don't Trust the Trump rushed vaccine"?

What happened to following the science? Apparently the NYT's abandons that mantra and instead believes we should listen to the opinions of people with no medical degree instead. That is of course when those opinions suit their political agenda.

Pity you are so are out of touch with news events that your contributions never contain anything informative .
Maybe if your 'contributions' contained links and cites like mine always do if necessary, and if you actually entered into debate and answered questions instead of making bold-type pronouncements and running away, people here might actually take you a bit more seriously. As it stands your posts have become the forum laughing stock.
Oh and by the way, youtube videos by conspiracy theorists are not 'news events' for anyone except delusional conspiracy theorists who think the vaccines are 'bio-weapons'. That would be you.

Remember when all we heard from Democrats during the election was "Don't Trust the Trump rushed vaccine"?

actually I dont remember. I do remember when you and yours believed President Obama was born in kenya, his BC a forgery, the now laughably small stimulus was going to cause "hyper inflation, dollar collapse, market to zero", death panels, the vile and disgusting "stand down"lies, republicans really really really want to lower the deficit if not balance it. Is this just another lie your conservative masters spoon fed you? Yes it is.

....urging Trump to defer to scientists and not rush its rollout.

“Let me be clear: I trust vaccines, I trust scientists, but I don’t trust Donald Trump,” Biden said. “At this moment, the American people can’t either.”

MR, I'm sorry I scared you out of your own thread. I know its hard to read all the lies you've obediently believed as you post new ones but you have to power through it for America's sake.

Back
Top Bottom