• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

There Is Talk Of Rushing Approval For Covid Vaccine

Remember when all we heard from Democrats during the election was "Don't Trust the Trump rushed vaccine"?

This rumor is cropping up again. Maybe because so many GOP electeds and Fox personalities have changed their position and are suggesting if not recommending the vaccine. Sure, I saw some extreme commenters about avoiding anything to do with Trump, but they were few in number. Just a noisy small group.

This rumor is cropping up again. Maybe because so many GOP electeds and Fox personalities have changed their position and are suggesting if not recommending the vaccine. Sure, I saw some extreme commenters about avoiding anything to do with Trump, but they were few in number. Just a noisy small group.
walking it back

Your typical party hack bull crap response aside.

And your typical knee-jerk anti-Democrat/BDS response aside.

You took the Trump vaccine anyways after

This wasn't Trump's vaccine. The vaccine that was developed during Trump's administration is the result of decades of research, specifically decades of government-funded research. If anything, this was the Democratic Party vaccine. So please thank your local Democrats for saving humanity from Covid-19. And please make sure you give the middle finger to all Republicans who hate using the government to fund basic scientific research

all you and your cronies

???

I don't have any cronies. I'm just some random dude wasting my time arguing with people on the interwebs.

on here were talking shit 15 months ago.

Yes, we were criticizing Trump because we knew -- based on his previous behavior as a crook -- would likely cut corners with the approval process in order to increase in chances of getting elected.

Trump is a conman who has lied over 30,000 times during his administration. So, of course, we expected him to lie about this as well.

By the way, for someone who claims to no longer support Trump you sure do seem defensive.

Does Fox News know this?

Does Fox know anything?

I trust the bioNtech/Pfizer, because it was developed in Germany, without US government money.
Made in Germany means quality

Without that orange oaf that vaccine would have never made it to market in warp speed, believe me!
The problem started when he became a sore loser and didn't care anymore. He said before the election there would be 100 million shots in arms by the end of the year. There ended up being 2 million. Then he slowed things down even more by not allowing a smooth transitions for Biden. He was too much of a coward to get his shot in public because he knew all his whacko Q followers would hate him.

And your typical knee-jerk anti-Democrat/BDS response aside.

This wasn't Trump's vaccine. The vaccine that was developed during Trump's administration is the result of decades of research, specifically decades of government-funded research. If anything, this was the Democratic Party vaccine. So please thank your local Democrats for saving humanity from Covid-19. And please make sure you give the middle finger to all Republicans who hate using the government to fund basic scientific research

???

I don't have any cronies. I'm just some random dude wasting my time arguing with people on the interwebs.

Yes, we were criticizing Trump because we knew -- based on his previous behavior as a crook -- would likely cut corners with the approval process in order to increase in chances of getting elected.

Trump is a conman who has lied over 30,000 times during his administration. So, of course, we expected him to lie about this as well.

By the way, for someone who claims to no longer support Trump you sure do seem defensive.

Ya'll were calling it the Trump vaccine 15 months ago.

What switched?

Do you just go with the flow?

Ya'll were calling it the Trump vaccine 15 months ago.

What switched?

Do you just go with the flow?

I wonder the same thing. Y’all were the ones calling it the Trump vaccine just 15 months ago, and Operation Warp Speed was supposed to be one of the marvels of how fantastic and effective the Trump administration was. Now it’s this:

Oddest thing ever.

Remember when all we heard from Democrats during the election was "Don't Trust the Trump rushed vaccine"?

What was that you say?

PS_2020.09.17_covid-19-vaccine_0-01a.png

Of course we remember. Cowmala Harris was out in front like Maxine Waters on steroids. Then add that squirt SS Fsuci to the equation and is anyone surprised we’re down chit creek without a paddle?
This is the post of a 12 year-old.

I wonder how the FDA will approve an injection programme that did not meet legal or clinical minimum standards last time ?

And regardless , why would you validate an experimental treatment that is not capable of preventing infection or transmission ?

Seems also to be killing off huge numbers which makes life for Tony and his Gang even more difficult .

I wonder how the FDA will approve an injection programme that did not meet legal or clinical minimum standards last time ?

And regardless , why would you validate an experimental treatment that is not capable of preventing infection or transmission ?

Seems also to be killing off huge numbers which makes life for Tony and his Gang even more difficult .

please cite what statutes you believe has been violated.

Last edited:
I am feeling a change in the attitude for taking vaccine from the Trump supporters... Several threads has been made in the last week or so that tries to credit Trump for the vaccines again. Neither Trump or Biden should be credited for the vaccine. The scientists on universities and pharmaceutical companies are the ones that should be credited. On the other hand, The Biden administration should be credited for making the vaccine accessable in the entire country and to everyone in a very short time.

Back
Top Bottom