• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

There Is Talk Of Rushing Approval For Covid Vaccine

Of course we remember. Cowmala Harris was out in front like Maxine Waters on steroids. Then add that squirt SS Fsuci to the equation and is anyone surprised we’re down chit creek without a paddle?

Of course we remember. Cowmala Harris was out in front like Maxine Waters on steroids. Then add that squirt SS Fsuci to the equation and is anyone surprised we’re down chit creek without a paddle?

So you’re saying you don’t trust the Trump vaccine?

Remember when all we heard from Democrats during the election was "Don't Trust the Trump rushed vaccine"?

Trump proved that he was willing to risk the whole nation for personal fame and power. That was his primary motivation. His motivations were clear to all except the most blindly devoted cult members. That’s why he couldn’t be trusted.

we should do a public poll of only Trump voters to see who has and has not taken the vaccine.

I don’t trust the Government. Next question?
neither did the Confederates, Timothy McVeigh, George Wallace and Ted Kaczynski.

And you took the vaccine developed under his administration anyways?

Yes. Trump's only potential contribution to the development of the vaccine was screwing up the verification and approval process. This didn't happen.

Rushing approval probably won't help much.

Despite public healts's success in doubling life expectancy over the past 100 years, too many nuts won't trust government no matter what.

I rushed it into my arm months ago. The orange oaf didn't develop it.
Without that orange oaf that vaccine would have never made it to market in warp speed, believe me!

Yes. Trump's only potential contribution to the development of the vaccine was screwing up the verification and approval process. This didn't happen.

Your typical party hack bull crap response aside.

You took the Trump vaccine anyways after all you and your cronies on here were talking shit 15 months ago.

Remember when all we heard from Democrats during the election was "Don't Trust the Trump rushed vaccine"?
Nope. Is anyone ever going to manage to back that up with actual statements?

He waved his royal scepter and willed the vaccine into being.

Except not

Back
Top Bottom