• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Young Turks - Comedy Special

Uh... I don't watch Fox.

You, apparently, do.
But you just admitted you like watching MSNBC? That's kind of strange my friend. Also, I don't believe you when you say you don't watch Fox all day.

I find it odd that a right winger has watched way more Young Turks than probably a bunch of the people here on the left...

As I have already indicated, I don't watch their show. I simply good moron and Young Turks together and I will get about a trillion hits.

I just watch the video of their better moments.

If you don't watch them, you are missing opinion makers though (for your side). These the gutter dwelling morons who wish they were as classy and Jon Stewart.

John Oliver belongs on their show.

You mean the election might meltdown where trump didn't accept his loss? On that, we agree, my friend!

The clip is there for you to watch.

If you didn't pick up on the date, then I can't help you.

But you just admitted you like watching MSNBC? That's kind of strange my friend. Also, I don't believe you when you say you don't watch Fox all day.

The Young Turks are on PMSNBC ?

As I have already indicated, I don't watch their show. I simply good moron and Young Turks together and I will get about a trillion hits.

I just watch the video of their better moments.

If you don't watch them, you are missing opinion makers though (for your side). These the gutter dwelling morons who wish they were as classy and Jon Stewart.

John Oliver belongs on their show.
You've already seemed to watch more of them then I ever will.

Enjoy!

The irony of this post is off the charts.

But, we'll try to stick to the subject.....The Young Turks.

First, who wants to watch a program where the commentators are so judgmental.

I've never seen a regular show.....just the shards of their stupidity.

But, when someone who is irritated because her girl didn't win calls the other side f******g dumb, I have to wonder who is dumber.
Your chart is faulty. So are your obsessions. I'd rather watch Halle Berry. She's my obsession.

This was one of the best ever.

She calls people "******* dumb" and then proceeds to show just how "******** dumb" she is.

I only listened to the first 10 seconds of Ana Kasparian ranting about what she believes are stupid women who voted for a man who treated women like "pieces of meat" and all I could assume was that she was talking about either Ted Kennedy or Bill Clinton.... doh!

Yeah, they're on all the time.. all those guys.. but you watch the Young Turks and NOT Fox? I don't belive you.

I think I have been clear.

I google "Young Turks" and "morons" and I get hits. Many on YouTube.

I watch those.

I don't go searching for them.

I used to watch Fox.....certain shows.

I enjoyed Shep Smith, Greta, Your World.

And.......I liked Bill O'Reily. Yes, he was obnoxious, but his show had variety. He had people on there who taught about environmental issues, he had some good human interest stuff. And he did vary points of view. I saw Bill Maher on there several times. They had good interchanges. I liked Britt Hume and several others.

I could never watch Sean Hannity (or Alan Combs).

I don't watch anymore.

I only listened to the first 10 seconds of Ana Kasparian ranting about what she believes are stupid women who voted for a man who treated women like "pieces of meat" and all I could assume was that she was talking about either Ted Kennedy or Bill Clinton.... doh!

I don't have a lot of respect for her.

However, I learned she recently had a "debate" with Ben Shapiro. As I understand it, the dialogue was cordial and productive.

Maybe she was drunk.

Uh... what does this have to do with 2022? You're still watching media broadcasts from six years ago? I forget about a good dump after six minutes and you're still fixated on a media broadcast from six years ago?
I presume that YT recommended it to them recently, it does that on occasion with older videos and I'm not sure exactly why.

I suspect it's "the algorithm" trying to find something you'll engage with.

Uh... what does this have to do with 2022? You're still watching media broadcasts from six years ago? I forget about a good dump after six minutes and you're still fixated on a media broadcast from six years ago?

Did I say this had anything to do with 2022, other than they are opinion leaders and in that regard, the stupidity of the group will render those who listen just as worthless.

"A good dump" ? I guess some people can take pleasure in the basics.

I don't have a lot of respect for her.
I was standing behind her once in line at a store and she was wearing jeans, and I have a lot of "respect" for her butt. It was like an onion, it made me want to cry.

However, I learned she recently had a "debate" with Ben Shapiro. As I understand it, the dialogue was cordial and productive.
Yeah, she was on good behavior in that one, I saw it. She acted reasonably. So maybe on the Young Turks she just tunes everything up for affect?
I will say that she seems more intelligent than that bumbling dufus Cynk guy on the Turks. Maybe she out to sever ties with that big fat Fred Flintstone head and move onto doing her own thing alone? Wear those tight jeans....maybe even yoga pants, and I will watch everyday. WATCH is said. That mean audio turned off or listing to baseball on the radio while looking at Ana's butt LOL!

Maybe she was drunk.
I'd like to get her drunk......;)

Did I say this had anything to do with 2022, other than they are opinion leaders and in that regard, the stupidity of the group will render those who listen just as worthless.

"A good dump" ? I guess some people can take pleasure in the basics.
In today's world, you HAVE to find the pleasure in the little things.

Date rape jokes. How pathetic. You think it's OK to get a woman drunk so you can **** her? It's seriously pitiful if posts like this are allowed here.
Who said anything about rape you filthy mined diptard.

22 posts about how moronic they supposedly are, and I don't believe I saw one actual point they made, nor a counterpoint by you.

I've always enjoyed watching these guys make fools of themselves.

And all the while that Obama is touting more censorship, I wonder if he had these clowns in mind ?

I'll take some space to detail some of their better meltdowns.

The "Young Turks" sure do look old.

Back
Top Bottom