• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Young Turks - Comedy Special

Aren't Latin Americans moving to the right? As they get there, Rep/cons will be screaming for open borders and the Dems will be wanting to build The Wall. But then you'll have to convince white American males that Latin Hispanics are considered "white". So are those from North Africa and the Middle East. Just try and convince an "AllLivesMatter" advocate that in reality we're all one race. Hilarious.

Not so on federal forms. They usually have "White" and "Latino" options.

Sort of when the media found out George Zimmerman was not white, but Latino, out came the "White Latino"

So, personal attacks aside, exactly why would you like to get this young lady drunk, with a wink?
Maybe because she seems like the high strung type who could benefit from getting a half a load on?
Maybe she would be more fun.....;)

It's sad that you have to get someone drunk to get laid. No, it's not sad, it's seriously pitiful.
I never said that, you are projecting now diptard, you need to lighten up LOL!

I never said I wanted to rape her, or get her drunk to get laid. I just think she is kind of cute, but too would up and libtard angry all the time.
I figure a few drinks might lighten her up a bit, and maybe take the edge off her constant shrillness is all.

What are you all of sudden, some kind of Mormon or something now? Sheesh!

22 posts about how moronic they supposedly are, and I don't believe I saw one actual point they made, nor a counterpoint by you.

If you are O.K. with calling someone who votes different from you "f*****g dumb" O.K., please feel free to say so.

If you are O.K. with calling someone who votes different from you "f*****g dumb" O.K., please feel free to say so.

I'm not okay with that. I'm not a fan of that internet show.

If people don't like what they are saying, change the channel. It's simple, very little movement, and you don't even have to get up to do it most of the time.

I never said that, you are projecting now diptard, you need to lighten up LOL!

I never said I wanted to rape her, or get her drunk to get laid. I just think she is kind of cute, but too would up and libtard angry all the time.
I figure a few drinks might lighten her up a bit, and maybe take the edge off her constant shrillness is all.

What are you all of sudden, some kind of Mormon or something now? Sheesh!
Defensive and personal attacks. Check.

If people don't like what they are saying, change the channel. It's simple, very little movement, and you don't even have to get up to do it most of the time.

This isn't about not liking what they say.

This is about pointing out that these morons are a key connection to young people.

And dropping their I.Q's at a really steep rate.

This isn't about not liking what they say.

This is about pointing out that these morons are a key connection to young people.

And dropping their I.Q's at a really steep rate.
Show me a TV show that has been PROVEN to drop IQ rates in people?

Just because they are a connection to young people does not mean that they are "dropping their I.Q's at a really steep rate. There have been shows like Jackass, Beavis And Butthead, South Park, Celebrity Death match, THOUSANDS of shows, and I bet you not one has been shown to in YOUR words "drop I.Q's at a really steep rate.

Do you have any proof of this claim? Studies? Anything that shows IQ rates are dropping because of a TV show?

Not so on federal forms. They usually have "White" and "Latino" options.

Sort of when the media found out George Zimmerman was not white, but Latino, out came the "White Latino"

"The new federal categories first ask whether an individual is Hispanic or Latino or not as a separate ethnicity question. The individual can then select one or more of the following race categories: American Indian or Alaska Native, Asian, Black or African American, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander (a new category), or White. For the first time, individuals have the option to choose more than one race for federal reporting."

Back
Top Bottom