• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

the War on TERROR IS A LIE

Billo_Really said:
Don't change the subject. We were talking about Iraq.

No....you are talking about Iraq. This would be your problem. You are focused on one country while the Muslim world is focused on defending their religion and sects. We do not face nations within the Muslim world. We are not facing countries that have had their borders drawn on the map by European colonies. We face a civilization. We are facing a religious people that exist within sects and tribes. We are facing Sunni from Saudi, Iraq, and Syria. We are facing Persians from Iran. We are facing Palestinians from "Palestine." While you sit and stew on "Iraq" the proffessionals and the Muslim world see it different. The Muslim world could care less about "Iraq." They are defending their religion and their world. We face a civilization of millions of Radical spread throughout the Middle East. You might as well erase all border lines. They do not fight for "country" or banner. They fight for their God.

Obtuse.

Originally posted by GySgt:
They are defending their religion and their world.
I agree with this statement 100%. I also think they have every right to do so.

If what your saying has any salt at all, then by taking us out of the equation as aggressors, they would continue their terrorist ways. But I don't think they would. I think, all they want, is for us to stop bombing their neighborhoods.

Billo_Really said:

Yeah I can agree with that up until a religion and way of life depends on the oppression of others.

Tabari VIII:165 “There is nothing that you can do to make peace with him.”

Even being a muslim is not good enough. You have to be willing to take on anybody or anything using only an ant grub as a weapon.

Tabari VIII:164 “Sufyan went to Abu Bakr and asked him to intercede, but he refused. When Sufyan asked Umar to help [avert war], he replied, ‘No way. By Allah, if I had only ant grubs, I would fight you with them! Ali said, ‘Woe to you, Sufyan. When the Messenger has determined a thing it is useless for anyone to talk to him.’”

Their greatest weapon is commitment and that can be our greatest weapon or our greatest weakness depending on how we decide as a people.

He who hesitates is lost. - Joseph Addison (1672-1719).

That ant grub line is both creepy and funny to me.

Originally posted by akyron
Yeah I can agree with that up until a religion and way of life depends on the oppression of others.

Tabari VIII:165 “There is nothing that you can do to make peace with him.”

Even being a muslim is not good enough. You have to be willing to take on anybody or anything using only an ant grub as a weapon.

Tabari VIII:164 “Sufyan went to Abu Bakr and asked him to intercede, but he refused. When Sufyan asked Umar to help [avert war], he replied, ‘No way. By Allah, if I had only ant grubs, I would fight you with them! Ali said, ‘Woe to you, Sufyan. When the Messenger has determined a thing it is useless for anyone to talk to him.’”

Their greatest weapon is commitment and that can be our greatest weapon or our greatest weakness depending on how we decide as a people.

He who hesitates is lost. - Joseph Addison (1672-1719).

That ant grub line is both creepy and funny to me.
I would just love for someone to give me the evidence that these reports are wrong. I don't like thinking this about my country. If after I showed GySgt a picture of a hospital in ruins that we bombed, he posted a current picture of that very same hospital in question still standing, that would speak volumes about the sources I'm getting information from. But he doesn't. No one is. But I am getting pictures and stories of the horror from totally un-related sources that are all saying the same thing.

But what really gets me is that some discount these stories without having any known proof to the contrary. If you don't know something is false, why act like you do. I'm not saying you in particular. You seem to be one of the ones that draws conclusions AFTER you establish your premises.

Maybe I'm just frustrated and intolerant of GY and his ilk.

Robodoon said:
The Patriot Act doesn't mention Jihadists.

It only says, those who would attack our form of Government, but our leaders aren't following the Constitution...so who is attacking our form of government?

The war on Terror is for creating global police state, not for fighting said "terrorists"

Besides the FBI has already come out and labelled "PATRIOTS" "UN PROTESTERS" and "Christians via label" as the terrorists suspects, funny no mention of Jihadists.

See the FBI flier yourself
http://www.radioliberty.com/fbipam.htm

*kidnaps Robodoon*

Salam Alaikum!

*chops his stupid western head off while recording it swishing around in the wok*

OH NOES we lost three more trying to save Robodoon. *gunshots*

Video/Ogrish

No one cares anymore, man. Seems that way.

Billo_Really said:

If what your saying has any salt at all, then by taking us out of the equation as aggressors, they would continue their terrorist ways. But I don't think they would. I think, all they want, is for us to stop bombing their neighborhoods.

They are defending what isn't under attack. Nobody is forcing the Bible in their hands. Nobody is forcing them to turn from Allah. However, their Radical beliefs do not and will not work in the 21st century. Their fight is with progression...not America. We simply represent progression.

Bull shiit. We do not "bomb" their neighborhoods. What neighborhoods in Iran do we bomb? What neighborhoods in Saudi Arabia do we bomb? What neighborhoods in Syria do we bomb? Before trouble wih Saddam, what neighborhoods in Iraq did we bomb? It's this ignorant sentiment based on lies and deceit that gives these people ammo against their imagined enemy.

What you "think" is based on emotion, not reality. We did not retaliate for almost a decade and Radical Islam grew. We have given more financial aid to palestinians and Radical Islam still grew. We freed Kuwait from Saddam and gave it back to the Muslim people and Radical Islam still grew. We dispatch units and helicopters to aid in earthquake rescue missions and Radical Islam still grows. It's growing, because their civilization is failing and they need to blame anyone but themselves. If you subscribe to this rediculous notion that they will stop this Radical movement simply "if we stop bombing their neighborhoods" is pathetic. There is no other word for it. It is the sentment of an ignorant person. It simply amazes me how little you know about this civilization yet you are full of obtuse opinions.

Billo_Really said:
I would just love for someone to give me the evidence that these reports are wrong. I don't like thinking this about my country. If after I showed GySgt a picture of a hospital in ruins that we bombed, he posted a current picture of that very same hospital in question still standing, that would speak volumes about the sources I'm getting information from. But he doesn't. No one is. But I am getting pictures and stories of the horror from totally un-related sources that are all saying the same thing.

But what really gets me is that some discount these stories without having any known proof to the contrary. If you don't know something is false, why act like you do. I'm not saying you in particular. You seem to be one of the ones that draws conclusions AFTER you establish your premises.

Maybe I'm just frustrated and intolerant of GY and his ilk.

It's not frustrations. It's ignorance. I've already explained to you about Fallujah yet you are determined to be stupid to the facts. Instead you whine about the humanistic aspect of "right" and "wrong" as your countrymen face an enemy determined to hate you know matter what we do. If they use hospitals to headquarter their Radical element, then the hospital becomes a target. If they use a mosque as cover, the mosque becomes a target. If they use their family members as shields, then they assume responsibility for what happens to them. Fallujah was given ample time to vacate so that there would be nothing between us and the terrorist capitol of the world. Those that stayed, did so under no pressure from the U.S. military.

Another problem you have is celebrating and parading acts of war around as if some grand attrocity has happened that shouldn't during a war. The same pictures and stories of war you find so "evil" and "bad" are the same pictures and stories that exist in every war. But oh yes....you explained this sentiment. You agree with those other wars. There is no need to discount the reality of war. What you confuse as people denying these events is actually people accepting that war is a dirty business where death and destruction of the enemy is the goal. You just refuse to accept it. It may pain your delicate heart, but Fallujah got exactly what it deserved.

"My ilk" merely accepts reality and deals with it. Your "ilk" refuses it, complains about it, and dreams of what doesn't exist as you criticize.

Last edited:
fooligan said:
*kidnaps Robodoon*

Salam Alaikum!

*chops his stupid western head off while recording it swishing around in the wok*

OH NOES we lost three more trying to save Robodoon. *gunshots*

Video/Ogrish
No one cares anymore, man. Seems that way.

Who created the terrorist movement that threatens America today? The Central Intelligence Agency recruited thousands of Arabs from Muslim countries during the 1980s, and sent them to Afghanistan where they were trained by our Special Forces units in military tactics, and the "methods of murder" needed to defeat the Soviet invaders. [27] The Muslims we trained, trained others, and when the Afghan war ended, many of them joined al Qaeda. [28] Why did the Holy Warriors embrace radical Islam? Because the CIA, the Pakistani Intelligence agency (ISI), and Saudi Arabia established Islamic schools and indoctrinated them in Wahhabism, the religion of Saudi Arabia. The Afghans and Afghan Arab warriors were taught they would go to heaven if they killed infidels and died fighting for Allah. The CIA printed thousands of copies of the Koran in Virginia and sent them to the Middle East where they were used to indoctrinate the Mujahideen. [29] The AAE created the CIA, and the CIA created the Islamic terrorists that threaten us today.[/QUOTE] http://www.radioliberty.com/nlmar02.htm

Billo_Really said:
Now that you mentioned it, I would also like:
  • A corvetter convertable.
  • A condo on the beach.
  • A bonifide center for the Lakers.
  • FX to bring back "Son of the Beach."
  • A George Bush impeachment party.
  • A Congress with a set of balls.
  • And an America that would stop watching so much TV.
Feel free to had your own things too. Why should I be the only one happy!

You started from 8 things all you needed; now you are adding 7 more... I don't think it is quite fair.

Why don't you be honest and admit, that you are not too much different from me: the world is not enough.

Originally posted by Justone:
You started from 8 things all you needed; now you are adding 7 more... I don't think it is quite fair.

Why don't you be honest and admit, that you are not too much different from me: the world is not enough.
I'm not any different than anyone. Wht's your point? Do you know what is also not fair? Not knowing what you are responding too.

They are defending what isn't under attack. Nobody is forcing the Bible in their hands. Nobody is forcing them to turn from Allah. However, their Radical beliefs do not and will not work in the 21st century. Their fight is with progression...not America. We simply represent progression.

Bull shiit. We do not "bomb" their neighborhoods. What neighborhoods in Iran do we bomb? What neighborhoods in Saudi Arabia do we bomb? What neighborhoods in Syria do we bomb? Before trouble wih Saddam, what neighborhoods in Iraq did we bomb? It's this ignorant sentiment based on lies and deceit that gives these people ammo against their imagined enemy.

What you "think" is based on emotion, not reality. We did not retaliate for almost a decade and Radical Islam grew. We have given more financial aid to palestinians and Radical Islam still grew. We freed Kuwait from Saddam and gave it back to the Muslim people and Radical Islam still grew. We dispatch units and helicopters to aid in earthquake rescue missions and Radical Islam still grows. It's growing, because their civilization is failing and they need to blame anyone but themselves. If you subscribe to this rediculous notion that they will stop this Radical movement simply "if we stop bombing their neighborhoods" is pathetic. There is no other word for it. It is the sentment of an ignorant person. It simply amazes me how little you know about this civilization yet you are full of obtuse opinions.
You remind me of Josef Goebles talking about the Jew's.

If we don't bomb their neighborhoods,
why are a bunch of them living here...

youthcentercamp12po.jpg

Maybe because of our imaginary bomb...

p10100731wg.jpg

It's not frustrations. It's ignorance. I've already explained to you about Fallujah yet you are determined to be stupid to the facts. Instead you whine about the humanistic aspect of "right" and "wrong" as your countrymen face an enemy determined to hate you know matter what we do. If they use hospitals to headquarter their Radical element, then the hospital becomes a target. If they use a mosque as cover, the mosque becomes a target. If they use their family members as shields, then they assume responsibility for what happens to them. Fallujah was given ample time to vacate so that there would be nothing between us and the terrorist capitol of the world. Those that stayed, did so under no pressure from the U.S. military.

Another problem you have is celebrating and parading acts of war around as if some grand attrocity has happened that shouldn't during a war. The same pictures and stories of war you find so "evil" and "bad" are the same pictures and stories that exist in every war. But oh yes....you explained this sentiment. You agree with those other wars. There is no need to discount the reality of war. What you confuse as people denying these events is actually people accepting that war is a dirty business where death and destruction of the enemy is the goal. You just refuse to accept it. It may pain your delicate heart, but Fallujah got exactly what it deserved.

"My ilk" merely accepts reality and deals with it. Your "ilk" refuses it, complains about it, and dreams of what doesn't exist as you criticize.
There were no bodies found in the rubble of that hospital. and I would have a better time accepting this war as necessry if we hadn't of broken the law in order to invade.

Robodoon said:
The Patriot Act doesn't mention Jihadists.
I'm just amazed you've even looked at the patriotic act, to be honest with you.

It
only says, those who would attack our form of Government, but our leaders aren't following the Constitution...so who is attacking our form of government?
Can you name the part in the constitution that was violated?

The war on Terror is for creating global police state, not for fighting said "terrorists"
We were the global police after WWII you :boohoo: . It was established to keep from the spread of communism and build free trade?

Besides the FBI has already come out and labelled "PATRIOTS" "UN PROTESTERS" and "Christians via label" as the terrorists suspects, funny no mention of Jihadists.
Scared of an audit I see :eek: :rofl

I read the many Right-wing Terrorists as follows: 1) "defenders" of the US Constitution against Federal Government and UN (Super Patriots), 2) groups of individuals engaged in pera-military training. The Left-Wing Terrorists as follows: Political Motivation is usually Marxist/Leninist Philosophy.

So, what are you gripping about again? :doh

GySgt said:
Nobody is forcing them to turn from Allah. However, their Radical beliefs do not and will not work in the 21st century. Their fight is with progression...not America. We simply represent progression.

What you "think" is based on emotion, not reality.

VALENTINE THEME - FEELINGS

Here ya go billo.

Originally Posted by GySgt
Nobody is forcing them to turn from Allah. However, their Radical beliefs do not and will not work in the 21st century. Their fight is with progression...not America. We simply represent progression.

What you "think" is based on emotion, not reality.
The things your saying are pretty sick. We blow up hospital with no one inside and you say they had it coming. Were not liberators, not with attitudes like yours. It's obvious you don't give damn about them. I'm not talking about their terrorist element. I'm talking about people just like me and you that are just trying to work and take care of their family.

What you said about Falluja is disgusting. That's city the size of Long Beach and you think nothing of it to bomb it to the ground. Well, I got news for you, it ain't happening. We didn't allow to be done to the Jews during the
40's, and it's not going to happen to the muslim's now. You take your ethnic cleansing to some other planet.

Billo_Really said:

If we don't bomb their neighborhoods,
why are a bunch of them living here...

youthcentercamp12po.jpg

Maybe because of our imaginary bomb...

p10100731wg.jpg

Bwahahaha. Let me get this straight....

You stated that they would cease to be terrorists if we stopped bombing their neighborhoods. I reply by calling your stupid statement Bull **** with......

"Bull shiit. We do not "bomb" their neighborhoods. What neighborhoods in Iran do we bomb? What neighborhoods in Saudi Arabia do we bomb? What neighborhoods in Syria do we bomb? Before trouble wih Saddam, what neighborhoods in Iraq did we bomb? It's this ignorant sentiment based on lies and deceit that gives these people ammo against their imagined enemy."

You pathetically and desperately reply with a couple of pictures of something taking place inside a warzone? Pathetic attempt to defend what you know was a stupid statement. More and more you display your designed ignorance to this region. Again, how and where are our bombings throughout the Middle East neighborhoods causing terrorism? (Keep in mind that the Muslim Brotherhood was created in 1929 and Radical Islam was a movement long before Iraq) Still fumbling to back up your lies and exxagerations? Are you going to show us a picture of a tent city in Afghanistan next? You are no better than Al-Jazeer or any Arab Mullah spouting off lies to the Radical element of this civilization that is determined to hate you. But your lies don't work on someone like me. You forget, I've been there and know too much about our enemy and their lands.

So, to sum up your reply and to use a comparison.....the japanese attacked Pearl Harbor because we dropped a couple nukes on their soil. .....too easy.

Last edited:
Billo_Really said:
There were no bodies found in the rubble of that hospital. and I would have a better time accepting this war as necessry if we hadn't of broken the law in order to invade.

Like Afghanistan? Where civillians have died as well, but that's OK, because you agree with that war? At least I'm not conflicted and hypocritical about what I do. You are conflicted and hypocritical about what you feel.

Would it have been better if there were bodies found in the rubble? Maybe a few patients? This is an obvious example of how you are determined to not be pleased with anything. The actions in Fallujah and the targets were largely based on local intel (most of our intel always is). That hospital and other structures were targetted as enemy buildings. The fact that they weren't there at the time of the bombings had nothing to do with nothing. After the bombing, it was no longer a "rally point" for the enemy and it was no longer a structure for them to regroup. Successes in Combat is largely a matter of destroying the enemies communications and key structures leaving him lost, confused, and without a retreatable vantage point. We did that. Save you bitching for something you can at least understand.:cool:

Billo_Really said:
The things your saying are pretty sick. We blow up hospital with no one inside and you say they had it coming. Were not liberators, not with attitudes like yours. It's obvious you don't give damn about them. I'm not talking about their terrorist element. I'm talking about people just like me and you that are just trying to work and take care of their family.

What you said about Falluja is disgusting. That's city the size of Long Beach and you think nothing of it to bomb it to the ground. Well, I got news for you, it ain't happening. We didn't allow to be done to the Jews during the
40's, and it's not going to happen to the muslim's now. You take your ethnic cleansing to some other planet.

What's sick? Reality? It's called war. Sentiments of your nature do not belong amongst the war fighters. Wherever you find this sentiment, you will fins a "soldier" looking for pity for his "experiences" (Just don't question too deep those experiences).

We cannot be afraid to be powerful. Cold-war era gambits of proportionate response and dialogue may have some utility in dealing with practical terrorists (IRA etc.), but they are counterproductive to dealing with apocalytpic terrorists. Our great strengths are wealth and raw power. When we fail to bring those strengths to bear, we contribute to our own defeat. For a superpower to think small - which has been our habit across the 90's, at least - is self-defeating folly. Our respomse to terrorist acts should make the world gasp. Fallujah was the terrorist capitol of the world. This was the location where local Sunni fighters who longed for the days of Saddam and insurgents from Syria, Saudi, and Iran organized, made IEDs, and planned their attacks. They paid the price.

Welcome to the "sick" reality of our times.

As far as people like you and me working......

The economic doldrums and disasters involve regional unemployment for ages 15-35 and is 40 percent.…and growing. For the future is is estimated that:
The populations within the next 25 years…
Egypt’s population will increase by 38%
Jordan’s by 67%
Syria’s by 58%
Saudi Arabia’s by 94%
Pakistan’s by 69%, and
Israel’s by 39%

Once again, you show us all how little you know about the region. Stick to the humanitarian issues during war (at least with wars you don't agree with). Everything else proves too difficult.

Robodoon said:
The war on Terror is for creating global police state, not for fighting said "terrorists"http://www.radioliberty.com/fbipam.htm

I am sure the 9/11 victims' families will be glad to get the final truth on that one from you, Robodoon!

Of course the victims and families of the dead from the Kobar Towers bombing, the U.S.S. Cole, and the 2 African Embassies Al Qaeda took out were all duped by this 'War on Terror' cr@p, too!

I guess someone ought to break the news to Nick Berg's family that his head was sawed from his body on TV to help facilitate the swift ushering in of that police state!

And hey, maybe somebody ought to go up north and release those 3 terrorists just arrested for plotting and training to kill our soldiers and President, intent on helping Al Qaeda defeat the U.S. and kill as many of us as possible. They shouldn't be in jail if they are just pawns in the big plot to turn the U.S. into a police state!

:doh

'The War on Terror' is not a PR campaign or an excuse. There weren't a group of guys stting around before 9/11 hoping for an excuse to change the way we live our lives forever. "Thank goodness for 9/11 - now we can start stripping Americans of their Constitutional rights and turn this country into a police state!" Several Democrats did, however, call 9/11 a "missed opportunity for the Democrats", as they were not 'lucky enough to be in the White House" because "everyone knows it is hard to unseat a President in times of disaster or war." :shock:

Billo_Really said:

It's a good shot, Billo. Who in normal mind would read or listen to Joesf Goebels? So, you should be having a free ride here.

I am amased, you have time to read writtings of Islam on Line journalist, you linked us to; and to study J.G. So why don't you link us to Goebles talking about Jews, too.
Good way to debate.

Long time ago I personally spoke to Jews who had survived Goebels; and I am telling you, from their descriptions and my studies , you remind me of the fascist chief of propaganda and disinformation.
And even more, - you remind me of Robodoon!

Originally posted by justone
It's a good shot, Billo. Who in normal mind would read or listen to Joesf Goebels? So, you should be having a free ride here.

I am amased, you have time to read writtings of Islam on Line journalist, you linked us to; and to study J.G. So why don't you link us to Goebles talking about Jews, too.
Good way to debate.

Long time ago I personally spoke to Jews who had survived Goebels; and I am telling you, from their descriptions and my studies , you remind me of the fascist chief of propaganda and disinformation.
And even more, - you remind me of Robodoon!
I read a report of a doctor that said we bombed his hospital into rubble. The response from people in this forum was, "Well, they shouldn't be giving shelter to terrorists". The doctor said there was no one found in the rubble. The hospital was empty. It was the only hospital in that region of the country.

Are you going tell me that a doctor, someone who has taken an oath to save lives, is not a credible source? I would love for someone to prove him wrong. But I want evidence. Not the hateful, disdain and psycho-babble that some like to spew out. I'm sorry, I put any stock into the lame rap of someone who treats a story as false when they don't even know if it is or isn't.

What's sick? Reality? It's called war. Sentiments of your nature do not belong amongst the war fighters. Wherever you find this sentiment, you will fins a "soldier" looking for pity for his "experiences" (Just don't question too deep those experiences).

We cannot be afraid to be powerful. Cold-war era gambits of proportionate response and dialogue may have some utility in dealing with practical terrorists (IRA etc.), but they are counterproductive to dealing with apocalytpic terrorists. Our great strengths are wealth and raw power. When we fail to bring those strengths to bear, we contribute to our own defeat. For a superpower to think small - which has been our habit across the 90's, at least - is self-defeating folly. Our respomse to terrorist acts should make the world gasp. Fallujah was the terrorist capitol of the world. This was the location where local Sunni fighters who longed for the days of Saddam and insurgents from Syria, Saudi, and Iran organized, made IEDs, and planned their attacks. They paid the price.

Welcome to the "sick" reality of our times.

As far as people like you and me working......

The economic doldrums and disasters involve regional unemployment for ages 15-35 and is 40 percent.…and growing. For the future is is estimated that:
The populations within the next 25 years…
Egypt’s population will increase by 38%
Jordan’s by 67%
Syria’s by 58%
Saudi Arabia’s by 94%
Pakistan’s by 69%, and
Israel’s by 39%

Once again, you show us all how little you know about the region. Stick to the humanitarian issues during war (at least with wars you don't agree with). Everything else proves too difficult.
We attacked a country that did nothing to us. We illegally invaded a soveriegn nation. Don't give that stupid little cliche "war is hell". This is an unjust war. And it takes a really sick mind to do what were doing over there. There more I hear you talk, the more I am convinced that we are capable of atrocities and crimes against humanity. You don't seem to have a caring bone in your body. You dismiss report after report as nonsense without even doing your own investigation to find out the truth. That's because you don't care what others say. And that's why I don't believe you when you say were liberators. You don't go 8,000 miles to save people you could care less about.

We broke the law with our invasion. I believe in obeying the law. Apprarantly you don't. You just want to go around like a common street gang doing drive by shootings with your 50 cal. Freedom to you, is a total lack of responsibility for ones own actions. I got news for you dude, them times are gonna change. Your the radical in our society. Your also the minority. There were 400,000 anti-war protestors that marched on Washington. Do you know how many showed up at your little for-war pep rally? 400!

Mid-terms are coming up and those troops are coming home.

Bwahahaha. Let me get this straight....

You stated that they would cease to be terrorists if we stopped bombing their neighborhoods. I reply by calling your stupid statement Bull **** with......

"Bull shiit. We do not "bomb" their neighborhoods. What neighborhoods in Iran do we bomb? What neighborhoods in Saudi Arabia do we bomb? What neighborhoods in Syria do we bomb? Before trouble wih Saddam, what neighborhoods in Iraq did we bomb? It's this ignorant sentiment based on lies and deceit that gives these people ammo against their imagined enemy."

You pathetically and desperately reply with a couple of pictures of something taking place inside a warzone? Pathetic attempt to defend what you know was a stupid statement. More and more you display your designed ignorance to this region. Again, how and where are our bombings throughout the Middle East neighborhoods causing terrorism? (Keep in mind that the Muslim Brotherhood was created in 1929 and Radical Islam was a movement long before Iraq) Still fumbling to back up your lies and exxagerations? Are you going to show us a picture of a tent city in Afghanistan next? You are no better than Al-Jazeer or any Arab Mullah spouting off lies to the Radical element of this civilization that is determined to hate you. But your lies don't work on someone like me. You forget, I've been there and know too much about our enemy and their lands.

So, to sum up your reply and to use a comparison.....the japanese attacked Pearl Harbor because we dropped a couple nukes on their soil. .....too easy.
I didn't say "...they would cease to hate us...". Go back and re-read what I said. Because apparantly you weren't listening. You do that a lot. Why don't you talk about something you know about? Like killing people. You remind me of the Nazi's. Hell bent on ridding the earth of muslim's. What's the matter, mommy didn't hold you long enough when you were a little baby. You didn't get to play ball with dad in the yard. What's your problem? Why all the hate? You hate a lot. You also cannot fight hate with more hate.

You hate so much, that you cannot even conceive of how wrong it is to destroy a city of 300,000 residents just to get to one tenth of one percent of the people there. You just keep on trying to justify genocide. Instead spending so much time on your ad hominum attacks on me or my sources, why don't you prove them wrong with factual evidence. Because your lame, war-mongering, facist, bombastic hyperbole gets old.

Billo_Really said:
I read a report of a doctor that said we bombed his hospital into rubble. The response from people in this forum was, "Well, they shouldn't be giving shelter to terrorists". The doctor said there was no one found in the rubble. The hospital was empty. It was the only hospital in that region of the country.

Are you going tell me that a doctor, someone who has taken an oath to save lives, is not a credible source? I would love for someone to prove him wrong. But I want evidence. Not the hateful, disdain and psycho-babble that some like to spew out. I'm sorry, I put any stock into the lame rap of someone who treats a story as false when they don't even know if it is or isn't.

Pathetic. As always your sources involve the testimony of those that will say anything to derail efforts. This is a Sunni doctor who, like the people he cheered for, long for the good old days.

Let's get this straight. In an entire hospital there was "no" bodies amongst the rubble. Are you this dumb? Are you so weak and desperate that you will believe anything that our enemy displays for you? No wonder you hang on Bin Ladens every word. These people target you for their lies. This is why they are winning the IO war. The Middle East is full of ignorant people that don't know any better, and the west is full of people who need to believe the propaganda. By the way...there were three hospitals in Fallujah and the surrounding cities had hospitals as well. Do you have any idea how big Fallujah is? Any clue about the religious loyalties even "doctors" have in this region of the world? So much for your child like question...."Are you going tell me that a doctor, someone who has taken an oath to save lives, is not a credible source?" :roll:

Prove his rediculous statement right. Like I said, it doesn't matter what the contents of the hospital was anyway. It was used as an insurgent HQ. We removed it.

Pathetic. As always your sources involve the testimony of those that will say anything to derail efforts. This is a Sunni doctor who, like the people he cheered for, long for the good old days.

Let's get this straight. In an entire hospital there was "no" bodies amongst the rubble. Are you this dumb? Are you so weak and desperate that you will believe anything that our enemy displays for you? No wonder you hang on Bin Ladens every word. These people target you for their lies. This is why they are winning the IO war. The Middle East is full of ignorant people that don't know any better, and the west is full of people who need to believe the propaganda. By the way...there were three hospitals in Fallujah and the surrounding cities had hospitals as well. Do you have any idea how big Fallujah is? Any clue about the religious loyalties even "doctors" have in this region of the world? So much for your child like question...."Are you going tell me that a doctor, someone who has taken an oath to save lives, is not a credible source?"

Prove his rediculous statement right. Like I said, it doesn't matter what the contents of the hospital was anyway. It was used as an insurgent HQ. We removed it.
Aren't you a little old to play "make believe?" The hospital had not even opened yet. The equipment had never been used. More to the point, why did we target it in the first place? Why did we bomb the al Jazeera news headquarters after they gave us their GPS coordinates to prevent it? I saw a marine with my own eyes murder someone in a mosque because he was pissed off. The more hate that spills out of your mouth, the more I believe we are a tyrannical regime. We took out Hussein, but did we give them a 120,000 little Hussein's running around shooting there innocent civilians? You react to a civilians death the same way you react to a terrorists death. I don't think you know the difference!

Back
Top Bottom