• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [3:30 PM CDT] - in 25 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Trump Religion: Could his return spark civil war? | Under Investigation

De Santis is a savvy political operator. He won’t run if Trump is in the primary.

A dog fight between Trump and De Santis won’t favor De Santis. As much as I like Ted Cruz his fighting with Trump greatly hurt him politically and De Santis is relatively young and is making great political victories. He will wait until 2028 if Trump seriously is running in 2024
“As much as I like Ted Cruz….”

You would have been better of staying in the closet, imo.

There is no "Trump religion". Republicans like him because he fights. Simple as that.

Are you able to name another politician whose followers think that politicians never lies?

I am unable to think of any other modern American politician who has followers like that.

When you believe there's a politician who only tells the truth, you are in a cult.

Are you able to name another politician whose followers think that politicians never lies?

I am unable to think of any other modern American politician who has followers like that.

When you believe there's a politician who only tells the truth, you are in a cult.
That's what people say. It in no way means that they actually believe that. The entire foundation of Trumps support is that "he fights".

I don’t think that’s true.

I think many Americans would happily welcome Trump back to the Oval Office after seeing the results of Biden. Bidens (totally legitimate election 🙄) was very narrow and a small swing in a couple of states (assuming it wasn’t fortified) would’ve put Trump in a second term.
This is coming from a Pro-Putin, Russian agression defender. Never forget that.

Mark this note, someone, but the only way Trump wins is if the Democratic Party acts so stupidly as to alienate the independent and moderate vote.

You would think Democrats would stop listening to the edge extreme but so far Trump is seeing avenue back to the White House, and it should terrify us all that this is where we are as a nation.

I agree that he probably will not run, but the way crazy things are now days you never know. But just judging from this forum I would say there are many still obsessed with Trump, the catch is they are all on the left.
One would be foolish to forget about the rattlesnake in the yard.

Best way to get hit.

And that snake has a cult.

De Santis is a savvy political operator. He won’t run if Trump is in the primary.

A dog fight between Trump and De Santis won’t favor De Santis. As much as I like Ted Cruz his fighting with Trump greatly hurt him politically and De Santis is relatively young and is making great political victories. He will wait until 2028 if Trump seriously is running in 2024
Do you think DeSatan would step down? Is it all up to Trump? That's interesting. So, in your mind, Trump still runs the Republican party?

Now that Trump lives in Florida there are other problems with them running together. I do believe Floridians wouldn't get to vote if they're on the same ticket and carried Florida.

I think Ted will cower if Trump decides to run. He seems to be afraid of Trump, with good reason.

After we've seen Trumps loyalty to Putin, I think he's in a different light than before. Republicans will have to explain why they're comies if they support him. That might get difficult.

I mean, I won't be surprised, but he'd really have a tough time getting enough votes. It would really split the right again, and I doubt they'd be able to win. Best if Trump steps aside, if he's a team player. LMAO

how is that any different?
You think "fighting" means whining on Twitter, shifting blame to others, calling people childish names and making false claims about election fraud?

You think "fighting" means whining on Twitter, shifting blame to others, calling people childish names and making false claims about election fraud?
Those are elements of "fighting" aren't they?

Waiting to see who the Democrat party is going to select to be their candidate.
It doesn't matter - they'll all mindlessly vote for whomever is put in front of them, regardless their qualifications or mental acuity - merely because they aren't "the fear" du-juor.

It doesn't matter - they'll all mindlessly vote for whomever is put in front of them, regardless their qualifications or mental acuity - merely because they aren't "the fear" du-juor.
You mean du jour?

You call getting emasculated by Trump "fighting?" Fled Cruz has been trying to reclaim his manhood ever since the 2016 GOP primary, and tripping over himself ever since.

as it would with any good American or, indeed, human being....
Oh, naturally - because only the DNC knows who "good Americans" and "human beings" are.

ridiculous. those things assume that they are not justified.

When is it justified to call people names, shift blame and lie about election fraud?

A dog fight between Trump and De Santis won’t favor De Santis
. As much as I like Ted Cruz his fighting with Trump greatly hurt him politically and De Santis is relatively young and is making great political victories. He will wait until 2028 if Trump seriously is running in 2024
Interesting. You could very well be right.

Back
Top Bottom