• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The trial is over... Guilty or not guilty?

You're on the jury... Guilty or not guilty?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why the concern on why it is a public poll?

"Public" polls usually keep the trolls away.

And a troll is...wait for it...somebody who disagrees with you?

Two choices, most of us are adults with some semblance of intellect. The two choices are guilty of ONE of the two possible crimes or not guilty which would cover actually three possibilities.

Not guilty of murder 2, not guilty of manslaughter and not guilty via self defense.

Technically, not guilty via self defense PRECLUDES the other two.

Anywho, as I said competent adults need no further explanation.

He's NOT GUILTY.

No..

A troll is someone is logs out, gets on as a "guest" and votes in polls over and over and over again to boost up one particular choice or another.

You're purpose for this post is to build a little in thread hate list and gang up on and attack others.

Shocking...the poll is 100% so far. Does that make you feel better?

No, a troll is someone who can make claims anonymously and not have to stand up for their beliefs... ie, it weeds out the dishonest people.

Not guilty and worthy of a statue in his honor for having to withstand this governmental attempt to lynch him.

You're purpose for this post is to build a little in thread hate list and gang up on and attack others.

Why are you so butt hurt about this?

Not Guilty.

Last edited:
No..

A troll is someone is logs out, gets on as a "guest" and votes in polls over and over and over again to boost up one particular choice or another.

Well, if a "guest" can vote in a poll then that may be an issue for the admins.

No, a troll is someone who can make claims anonymously and not have to stand up for their beliefs... ie, it weeds out the dishonest people.

And the definition of "dishonest" is someone who disagrees with you.

You just verified my comments on your reasons for making this poll.

This is too easy...

Well, don't you think it's important to know if people would vote guilty on M2 or guilty on manslaughter?

No, because the defense for each is the same. Also, the effect of each are both severe leading to not much difference between the two in effect.

Jury is out 30 minutes; IMLHO they should have been back with not guilty by now and the fact they are not doesn't bode well for Zimmerman.

If it is such a big deal to you as to "which one" he is referring to, why not just put your position on both in print? I mean really?

The poll is fair, not baiting, and simply what the jurors are doing as well.

As for me, and emphatic NOT GUILTY OF ANY CHARGE.

I voted guilty because I would convict on manslaughter because I think Zimmerman's beleif that Martin's violence was unlawful was based on his unfounded assumption of Martin's guilt, not from Martin's right to stand his ground against a perceived imminent danger.

That being said, I think he'll get off.

OK Tucker... You are telling us that beyond a reasonable doubt, you believe that Zimmerman did not act in self defense?

Any bets on the people who will not participate in this poll?

Hint: They aren't shy about their opinions until they are asked to take a stand.
No, just conservatives that have an opinon.

I voted guilty because I would convict on manslaughter because I think Zimmerman's beleif that Martin's violence was unlawful was based on his unfounded assumption of Martin's guilt, not from Martin's right to stand his ground against a perceived imminent danger.

That being said, I think he'll get off.

So you think Zimmerman absolutely was not in fear of great bodily harm?

Really? So did he fake those screams? Fake the injuries?

If it is such a big deal to you as to "which one" he is referring to, why not just put your position on both in print? I mean really?

The poll is fair, not baiting, and simply what the jurors are doing as well.

As for me, and emphatic NOT GUILTY OF ANY CHARGE.

I don't like the options.

And the definition of "dishonest" is someone who disagrees with you.

You just verified my comments on your reasons for making this poll.

This is too easy...

How about this to settle it then...

Vote in the poll...

Or Quit your Bitching and get out of this thread........

You are starting to remind me of a sniveling little 12 year old... and I'll take my points and move on.

Zimm is guilty of bad judgment, stupidity and possibly racist profiling but none of those are crimes or justifiable responses towards assault and battery. He has a right to defend himself, even if he unfortunately used deadly force.

Color me shocked... I would have never imagined that you wouldn't take a stand and express your beliefs.

<sarcasm off>

I would simply like to vote on M2 or manslaughter. But I will do so in thread.

Back
Top Bottom