• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The three greatest countries (possibly in the entire history of the world too) in my opinion...

eman926

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
1. The United States of America
2. Israel
3. The Entire United Kingdom (yes, I'm going to count that as one country for now)

Those are just my opinions. Feel free to post yours.

You're forgetting about the Wakandans for Christ's sake. No wonder black people are rioting everywhere.

hmm...

1. Rome
2. Greece
3. Norway
4. Finland
5. Ancient Egypt
6. Japan
7. The Aztecs
8. Gonna say Italy here even though I realize that's part of Rome, but I feel like I need to differentiate between the old Roman Empire and the renaissance.
9. U.S.A.
11. Great Britain
12. Ottoman Empire

What metric do people use to decide the US is the greatest country in the world?

1. The United States of America
2. Israel
3. The Entire United Kingdom (yes, I'm going to count that as one country for now)

Those are just my opinions. Feel free to post yours.

How many countries have you been too?

How many countries have you been too?

Here’s a question for you.... What other country other than the US has people from EVERY OTHER COUNTRY in the world fleeing to it? Typical public school educator, geez!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe for #4 I’ll say Ireland.

What metric do people use to decide the US is the greatest country in the world?

One of my reasons for choosing the countries I did, was because I believe in they have the best republican forms of government in my opinion for different reasons for each. Mostly their liberal democracies.

Here’s a question for you.... What other country other than the US has people from EVERY OTHER COUNTRY in the world fleeing to it? Typical public school educator, geez!

Most that come to the USA are not fleeing anything.
There are many choices you left off your list, the Chinese is one notable miss, I would have the US in the top three, and United Kingdom is debatable, Israel is not one.

There are many choices you left off your list, the Chinese is one notable miss, I would have the US in the top three, and United Kingdom is debatable, Israel is not one.
There is only one

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Debt accumulation as representing wealth.

What in the **** are you talking about?

Definitely not from watching American media.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Can you explain your opinion on why they are one of the greatest Nations or not?

In some ways I’d say Israel is better than America.

What in the **** are you talking about?

America takes in HALF of the world’s immigrants, and that’s only counting those who come in LEGALLY.

UK has to be up there when they were at their peak. Had the U.S. colonies, Canada, Australia, ect...very impressive for such a small country. If we are going to go off of just military power the Mongolian Empire just stomped everyone they came across. I like your mention of Chinese, but it would have to be ancient China and not modern China, as they are behind the U.S.

There are just so many to choose from. It's hard to just choose three for me, tbh.

America takes in HALF of the world’s immigrants, and that’s only counting those who come in LEGALLY.

OK so what about Israel make them two?

UK has to be up there when they were at their peak. Had the U.S. colonies, Canada, Australia, ect...very impressive for such a small country. If we are going to go off of just military power the Mongolian Empire just stomped everyone they came across. I like your mention of Chinese, but it would have to be ancient China and not modern China, as they are behind the U.S.

There are just so many to choose from. It's hard to just choose three for me, tbh.
The question includes past history and the present, hence I do not agree with the list they chose.

OK so what about Israel make them two?

I respect some of Israel’s republican form of government and they’re God-fearing ways. No I am not Jewish by religion, ethnicity, or race; I just respect them. I may not like their views on infant circumcision, but that is only one disagreement and nobody agrees on everything.

Back
Top Bottom