• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The schools being shut down , Democrats please explain how your support this?

Chuck9788

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Don't forget about the students that are abused at home (sometimes sexually) that can't escape that situation.

Democrats, I want to hear your full thoughts on this topic.

Don't forget about the students that are abused at home (sometimes sexually) that can't escape that situation.

Go volunteer at a covid ward.

Perhaps those children should alert authorities to their abuse.

Iowa is testing around 78% positive. I'm sure all those proud grandparents would love a nice case of COVID-19 in time for Christmas from the grandkids. That's what they'll get, since the governor insists on in person openings and no mask or distancing ordinances. Trump® country cares.:sick:

Middle school teacher charged with raping student
JULY 16, 2020 | 12:55 PM
Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 1.00.13 PM
Andrew Walsh
MOUNT VERNON — A Mount Vernon Middle School teacher was charged Thursday with having sex with a 14-year-old student two years ago.

Andrew A. Walsh, 36, is charged in Mount Vernon Municipal Court with rape and sexual battery. According to court records, Walsh had sex and sexual contact with a 14-year-old girl at his office in the school and at his Morgan Township residence between Sept. 1 and Oct. 31, 2018.

The Mount Vernon Middle School website lists Walsh as a gym teacher

Middle school teacher charged with raping student — Mount Vernon News.

A bit of a tough start for your debate

Back
Top Bottom