• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Real German Holocaust

Duke said:
Is he just to hot for you to handle? :2razz:

By the way, that is how all of us feel about your account on this forum, but we like to pick on you anyway. It is really fun.

Duke

He? Did someone say 'too hot to handle'?
Hey, AI! Your master race missed one! And I come armed
!:2rofll:
Picture35.jpg
[/IMG]

UtahBill said:
Ever look in a mirror? What you just said describes perfectly the nazi regime and how it came to power. Unthinking ordinary germans helped the holocaust come about by sitting around and being grateful that the government was only going after the Jews. Unfeeling when they watched their neighbors, including children, hauled away never to be seen again. And the Nazi most certainly had dark motivations (genocide) against human beings, or do you not consider Jews as humans?

I can discriminate between the good and the evil in the NAZI regime.

Just as I can discern the good and evil in Judaism. (If you want to talk about what it says in the Torah about Genocide just ask)

Just as I can discern the good and evil in the American History.

NAZIism had some very extraordinary good I will not deny it simply because of the political blackmailing of political pressure groups.

Lucidthots said:
I can discriminate between the good and the evil in the NAZI regime.

Just as I can discern the good and evil in Judaism. (If you want to talk about what it says in the Torah about Genocide just ask)

NAZIism had some very extraordinary good I will not deny it simply because of the political blackmailing of political pressure groups.

The OT is full of nice stories the Jews told about themselves and their special relationship with God, using that as an excuse to take lands, kill the people who previously occupied the land, etc. They are not without guilt, but that has nothing to do with events almost 2000 years later when the master race decided it was their turn to act in behalf of God and exterminate the Jews. And it wasn't the first time they tried it, either.
The arab world does the same thing, and yes, even some of us in the USA seem to think we are called to bend the will of others to match what we perceive to be God's will. Religion is no excuse for any of us. Evil is Evil, period.
What good did the Nazis do? Invent the internet or something?

UtahBill said:
1939VolkswagenBeetleCabriolet-a.jpg

That's it.

ngdawg said:
1939VolkswagenBeetleCabriolet-a.jpg

That's it.
FERDINAND PORSCHE, inventor of the VW, was probably not a nazi, but was a Jew hater, and he got part of that from our dear Henry Ford, who was also a Jew hater. Ford wrote an anti-semite book that sold well in Germany.

UtahBill said:
The OT is full of nice stories the Jews told about themselves and their special relationship with God, using that as an excuse to take lands, kill the people who previously occupied the land, etc. They are not without guilt, but that has nothing to do with events almost 2000 years later when the master race decided it was their turn to act in behalf of God and exterminate the Jews. And it wasn't the first time they tried it, either.
The arab world does the same thing, and yes, even some of us in the USA seem to think we are called to bend the will of others to match what we perceive to be God's will. Religion is no excuse for any of us. Evil is Evil, period.

This is where the power of discernment comes into play.

FERDINAND PORSCHE, inventor of the VW, was probably not a nazi, but was a Jew hater, and he got part of that from our dear Henry Ford, who was also a Jew hater. Ford wrote an anti-semite book that sold well in Germany.

anyways the inventor of the car was benz. And he wasn't a Nazi if I remember correctly.

UtahBill said:
Begs the question, the pic under your name, is that your arsehole, or some other nazi arsehole?
As for history books, how many do you have? How many different publishers in that list? Just one? A pro-Nazi publisher, right?
If any of what you believe had any validity at any given point in time prior to WWII, fraulein hitler destroyed that validity by abusing his position of power to settle his personal vendettas. He first blamed his failings on the Jews, then the failings of the german nation. It is always easier to blame others for our failures than to put the blame where it really belongs, on our own shoulders. The French did help, by being vindictive at the end of WWI, and helping to destroy the german economy.
The so called german elite who rode his coattails were just opportunistic thugs. They may not have been vermin to start with, but they did become vermin, by their actions.
The 3rd, and LAST Reich, is slowly becoming a distant memory. You should be grateful that the Jewish Holocaust is remembered, because it is the only way that the German idea of a master race will be remembered.
And isn't it interesting that the lowest of intellects are attracted to such an idea of a master race?

I didn`t expect an American[Americans are not noted for their high intellectual capacities if your presidents are anything to go by] to recognise the likeness of the greatest exponent of the philosophy of Tradition as being that of Baron Dr Julius Evola. If you don`t know who he is then you may check out this site and start to educate yourself-

http://www.centrostudilaruna.it/jenseitseng.html

When we bring about the new Imperium people of your attitudes who place the jew before his own people will not be welcome within our borders.

realist said:
Aryan Delerium said:
http://globalfire.tv/nj/03en/history/extermination.htm

"IT IS THUS THAT "THE INCOMPETENTS MOVED BY JEALOUSY" RECOGNISE THEIR INFERIORITY AND COME TO APPREHEND THE "ARIYAN DEBACLE""[REALITY]

Hey Aryan, Why did Hitler commit suicide?

To prevent the jews from placing the leader of the Reich under the mockery and indignity of one of their infamous show trials. The jews are note for their vengeance and lack of justice as we know from studying the debacle of Nuernberg. You can read about how they inflicted physical and psychological torture on the defendants and how witnesses were bribed and blackmailed and evidence fabricated in this book by David Irving-

http://www.fpp.co.uk/books/Nuremberg/

UtahBill said:

Have you learned nothing? The jews are behaving today just as they behaved in the days of the Old Testament. I suggest that you read up on the account of how joseph and his semitic brethren fleeced the land of Egypt. They have been using these tactics with great success ever since then.

Hornburger said:
You still didn't reply to my main point.

Like 6 million or so more Jews died. If you have 1,000 people dying, compared to 100, which is worse?

6,000,000? Prove it!

Aryan Imperium said:
6,000,000? Prove it!

Your Nazi govt.

The 6mil. figure didn't come from the Americans or the Soviets or the Brits, it came from the Nazi govt. Your own Nazi government stated something and you think its false.

Comrade Brian said:
Your Nazi govt.

The 6mil. figure didn't come from the Americans or the Soviets or the Brits, it came from the Nazi govt. Your own Nazi government stated something and you think its false.

The Third Reich never admitted to a charge of murdering jews,never mind 6,000,000 of them. I suggest that you state your evidence.
For the record the 6,000,000 originated actually during the first world war and was rehashed as tired propaganda during the second but fools are still believing it.

Aryan Imperium said:
I didn`t expect an American[Americans are not noted for their high intellectual capacities if your presidents are anything to go by] to recognise the likeness of the greatest exponent of the philosophy of Tradition as being that of Baron Dr Julius Evola. If you don`t know who he is then you may check out this site and start to educate yourself-

When we bring about the new Imperium people of your attitudes who place the jew before his own people will not be welcome within our borders.
I cannot disagree about GWB, his parents can't be very proud of him.
Evola? Wasn't that a disease you Nazis get from porking monkeys?
The 3rd Reich was the last, your Imperium is a margarine brand.

Aryan Imperium said:
The Third Reich never admitted to a charge of murdering jews,never mind 6,000,000 of them. I suggest that you state your evidence.
For the record the 6,000,000 originated actually during the first world war and was rehashed as tired propaganda during the second but fools are still believing it.
I suppose you can provide a link? I didn't think so. Your lies are getting more preposterous by the day.

To prevent the jews from placing the leader of the Reich under the mockery and indignity of one of their infamous show trials. The jews are note for their vengeance and lack of justice as we know from studying the debacle of Nuernberg. You can read about how they inflicted physical and psychological torture on the defendants and how witnesses were bribed and blackmailed and evidence fabricated in this book by David Irving-

Your right, we would have tortured Hitler till he screamed for his boyfriend. He would have deserved worst. If the Holocaust Survivors had their say I'd bet very few of any members of the Nazi Party would have been alive today.

UtahBill said:
I cannot disagree about GWB, his parents can't be very proud of him.
Evola? Wasn't that a disease you Nazis get from porking monkeys?
The 3rd Reich was the last, your Imperium is a margarine brand.

Very brave with words old man but you haven`t the balls to say that to a man`s face have you?
You fit the American stereotype very nicely.

Aryan Imperium said:
Very brave with words old man but you haven`t the balls to say that to a man`s face have you?
You fit the American stereotype very nicely.
Well, show us your face! All we hear so far is you talking out your ass,
which seems to be where your brain is located, because what you say is
$hite.

superskippy said:

Your right, we would have tortured Hitler till he screamed for his boyfriend. He would have deserved worst. If the Holocaust Survivors had their say I'd bet very few of any members of the Nazi Party would have been alive today.

Thank you Skippy[wasn`t that the name of an Australian kangaroo?],out of your own mouth you have confirmed what I already knew,that Nuernberg was about jewish vengeance,NOT justice.

I wonder what it is about the jews that they have been expelled from so many countries over the centuries? Perhaps you could enlighten us?
Here is a list of the countries jews have been expelled from and the dates in which the expulsions occured-

250 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Carthage
415 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alexandria
554 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diocese of Clement (France)
561 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diocese of Uzzes (France)
612 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Visigoth Spain
642 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Visigoth Empire
855 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy
876 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sens
1012 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany
1276 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Upper Bavaria
1290 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - England
1306 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1322 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France (again)
1348 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Switzerland
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hielbronn (Germany)
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Saxony
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1360 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1370 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Belgium
1380 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Slovakia
1388 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Strasbourg
1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany
1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1420 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lyons
1421 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Austria
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Fribourg
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Zurich
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cologne
1432 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Savoy
1438 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1439 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Augsburg
1442 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1444 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1446 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria
1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Breslau
1454 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurzburg
1462 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1483 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1484 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Warsaw
1485 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vincenza (Italy)
1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Spain
1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy
1495 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lithuania
1496 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1496 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Portugal
1498 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nuremberg
1498 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Navarre
1510 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenberg
1510 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prussia
1514 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Strasbourg
1515 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Genoa
1519 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Regensburg
1533 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1541 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1542 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague & Bohemia
1550 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Genoa
1551 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria
1555 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Pesaro
1557 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague
1559 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Austria
1561 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague
1567 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurzburg
1569 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Papal States
1571 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenburg
1582 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1582 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1593 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenburg, Austria
1597 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cremona, Pavia & Lodi
1614 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Frankfort
1615 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Worms
1619 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kiev
1648 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Ukraine
1648 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Poland
1649 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hamburg
1654 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Little Russia (Beylorus)
1656 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lithuania
1669 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Oran (North Africa)
1669 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vienna
1670 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vienna
1712 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sandomir
1727 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russia
1738 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurtemburg
1740 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Little Russia (Beylorus)
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague, Bohemia
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Slovakia
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Livonia
1745 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Moravia
1753 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kovad (Lithuania)
1761 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bordeaux
1772 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Deported to the Pale of Settlement (Poland/Russia)
1775 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Warsaw
1789 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alsace
1804 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Villages in Russia
1808 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Villages & Countrysides (Russia)
1815 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - L�beck & Bremen
1815 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Franconia, Swabia & Bavaria
1820 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bremen
1843 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russian Border Austria & Prussia
1862 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Areas in the U.S. under General Grant's Jurisdiction[1]
1866 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Galatz, Romania
1880s - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russia
1891 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Moscow
1919 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria (foreign born Jews)
1938-45 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nazi Controlled Areas
1948 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Arab Countries

Reference sources for the above.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm

UtahBill said:
Well, show us your face! All we hear so far is you talking out your ass,
which seems to be where your brain is located, because what you say is
$hite.

Watch your blood pressure old man,we don`t want you having a seizure on your key board!:2razz:

Aryan Imperium said:
Your link shows no proof, only more rants. and my blood pressure is fine, thanks...so is my cholesterol.
and your list of dates shows a long history of teutonic types and catholics oppressing the Jews. So now you admit to aryans hating the Jews irrationally?
I think the real reason you hate the Jews is because for all your efforts, you just can't succeed in exterminating them. Perhaps THEY are the superior race?

Back
Top Bottom