• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The past few weeks have shown some people's 'true colors'

My answer has a lot to do with the question you asked.

I've got a question for you. How exactly should the Russian attack on Ukraine be stopped?

By a combination of sanctions and resistance by the Ukrainian military (supported by arms provided by the West).

But that has NOTHING to do with the question I asked. Let me ask it again: how does “humanity” force an authoritarian state that wants to keep its nuclear weapons to give up those weapons?

By a combination of sanctions and resistance by the Ukrainian military (supported by arms provided by the West).

I started a new thread where you can add some details to that answer.

But that has NOTHING to do with the question I asked.

My question and my answer to your question both have a lot to do with your question.

Let me ask it again: how does “humanity” force an authoritarian state that wants to keep its nuclear weapons to give up those weapons?

I gave a legitimate answer.

I'll rephrase your question: How might people get a highly militaristic nation, which acts as a worldwide authoritarian, to give up those weapons?

I started a new thread where you can add some details to that answer.

My question and my answer to your question both have a lot to do with your question.

I gave a legitimate answer.

I'll rephrase your question: How might people get a highly militaristic nation, which acts as a worldwide authoritarian, to give up those weapons?

Your answer in no way explained how an authoritarian nation would be forced to give up nuclear weapons.

There is no “worldwide authoritarian” and never had been. So your question has no basis in reality.

Your answer in no way explained how an authoritarian nation would be forced to give up nuclear weapons.

It did, but I suspect you're not able to figure out how because your mission isn't to figure out how, your mission is to justify USG militarism.

There is no “worldwide authoritarian” and never had been. So your question has no basis in reality.

A nation that has boatloads of nuclear weapons, boatloads of military bases, has been in boatloads of wars, and is infamous for helping and making all kinds of undemocratic :poop: happen in other sovereign nations can rightly be called a worldwide authoritarian.

It did, but I suspect you're not able to figure out how because your mission isn't to figure out how, your mission is to justify USG militarism.

A nation that has boatloads of nuclear weapons, boatloads of military bases, has been in boatloads of wars, and is infamous for helping and making all kinds of undemocratic :poop: happen in other sovereign nations can rightly be called a worldwide authoritarian.

Which is why America has forced the regime it doesn’t like in North Korea to change, right?

Back
Top Bottom