• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Only Worry about Foxy Amy Coney Barrett is She's Too Good to Be True.

The choice is a government being run by religious principles or atheist principles. There is no such thing as neither. And so we go with Christian principles since they are clearly better.
The words of a fundamentalist Christian..and NO ONE else.

Fortunately, most Christians (myself included) dismiss pseudo-Christians/Christianists like you as we do groups like the Taliban/Muslim Brotherhood/etc....and as we did pseudo-Christian demagogues (i.e. Hitler, Mussolini, Franco, etc.)....and pseudo-Christian pimps and charlatans (Pat Roberts, Jerry Falwell, Jim/Tammy Baker, Fr. Coughlin, Cardinal Dolan, etc.) You're all people who USE and pervert true religious faith as a guise to a promote social/cultural ideology that is decidedly UN-Christian.

The choice we have is between a government that is free from religious demagoguery, and one that his beholden to it. REAL Christians choose the former. Fake ones, the latter.

How many athiest Dems do you actually know. In fact how many Dems do you really know. THere are a lot of GOPers who say they are religious and then do nothing Christ like. And these same people admire Trump who is possible the least Christ like of the bunch and has probably never seen the inside of a church except for his many weddings and for photo ops. Do not talk about religion if you admire Trump, it is the total hypocritical thing to do.
My message is largely based upon postings on this forum.

Since you claim expertise on what is "Christ like" religious behavior, what denomination are you, what seminary did you attend and how often do you attend church?

I am a Catholic and that group she belongs to is filled with loony toons and their beliefs belong in the middle ages. And the real problem with her is she will actually go by the tenant's of her far out religious teaching rather than anything to do with our constitution. In fact that group believes that this country should be run under Christian Law as a total Christian country. Something like Israel in fact. I know that Trumpsters think that we should be ruled by the Christian faith, but that is not what the writers of our constitution wanted. Is Christian based law any better than Sharia based law, I do not know, but I do not want them as the way to run this country
Give me a couple examples of these beliefs of hers that 'belong in the middle ages.'

Christianity caused african slavery, holocaust, inquisition, crusades, genocide of the native americans, salem witch trials. You can understand why many hate christianity.
Wow, it took some creativity to both come up with such lies and to be an apologist of the world history of mass murder by atheists and other non-Christians.

See, I was correct that opposition to Justice Barrett is open hatred and bigotry against Christians - demanding all Christians be banned from government - while in PURE hypocrisy supporting Catholic Joe Biden. That hypocrisy proves why you so intensely hate her is because she has children of different races.

In rabid racist hatred of her, every way to attack her will be used. Just admit you demand mixed race families be outlawed, any woman with mix race children should be banned from government and probably imprisoned.

The words of a fundamentalist Christian..and NO ONE else.

Fortunately, most Christians (myself included) dismiss pseudo-Christians/Christianists like you as we do groups like the Taliban/Muslim Brotherhood/etc....and as we did pseudo-Christian demagogues (i.e. Hitler, Mussolini, Franco, etc.)....and pseudo-Christian pimps and charlatans (Pat Roberts, Jerry Falwell, Jim/Tammy Baker, Fr. Coughlin, Cardinal Dolan, etc.) You're all people who USE and pervert true religious faith as a guise to a promote social/cultural ideology that is decidedly UN-Christian.

The choice we have is between a government that is free from religious demagoguery, and one that his beholden to it. REAL Christians choose the former. Fake ones, the latter.
We have an atheist government. The irreligious left is more than fine with continuing that. Practicing Christians are fighting back.

Wow, it took some creativity to both come up with such lies and to be an apologist of the world history of mass murder by atheists and other non-Christians.

See, I was correct that opposition to Justice Barrett is open hatred and bigotry against Christians - demanding all Christians be banned from government - while in PURE hypocrisy supporting Catholic Joe Biden. That hypocrisy proves why you so intensely hate her is because she has children of different races.

In rabid racist hatred of her, every way to attack her will be used. Just admit you demand mixed race families be outlawed, any woman with mix race children should be banned from government and probably imprisoned.
99 says outrageous stuff just for reaction. But if one were really outraged at abuses, they would reject atheism out of hand.

See you are wrong, she believes that God made all "MEN" equal and that women are second class and should do as their husbands tell them. That is part of her loony toon religious belief
Since its impossible to believe anything you liberals say, youre going to have to back that up with some links or direct quotes from her.

It's really hard to imagine a more perfect justice ---or person---than Amy Coney Barrett.

Devout in her faith. Extremely family-oriented. Adopted poor black children. Went through with her pregnancy with a Downs Syndrome Child. Considered among the most brilliant lawyers. She's one of the best judges in the nation. Does TONS of charity work. She's young. And drop-dead gorgeous.

America is so lucky God felt moved to lend America one of His saints.
Why the need to mention her looks?

We have an atheist government. The irreligious left is more than fine with continuing that. Practicing Christians are fighting back.
We have secular govt. The way our atheists founders wanted.

All those atrocities were committed by christians.

All those atrocities were committed by christians.

You wrote: "Christianity caused african slavery" - which is a purely ignorant message.

It was a Catholic Pope who degreed that Native Americans have souls ending their being totally slaughtered and treated merely as animals - an outrageous act in your apparent opinion of "the only good Indian is a dead Indian."

Christianity was the reason slavery was outlawed in Europe and the USA - another reason your messages are so hateful about Christians.

Do you have fan pictures of Mao on your wall? Stalin your #1 hero?

We have secular govt. The way our atheists founders wanted.

At least now you admit your messages are nothing but false satire. No reason to bother with them anymore.

Probably the same kind of cretin that uses physical attributes such as sex or race to be the primary criteria in choosing a VP candidate.
A really weak, dumb attempted rebuttal, Chill.

That's a horrible thing to say about John McCain.

But I get it. That's all you could say. We both know you sure as heck couldn't defend it on substance.

The ideology of most Democrat atheists is bigotry and hatred of Christians.
Only an actual Christian could be potentially qualified to make that assessment.

You're clearly not qualified.

Fake Christians don't get to speak for Christianity. Sorry.

You don't think it's nice to have an attractive female on the court for a change?
Not really. I forgot how shallow Trumpsters were though.

Only an actual Christian could be potentially qualified to make that assessment.

You're clearly not qualified.

Fake Christians don't get to speak for Christianity. Sorry.
I'm not a Christian.

Your's is a nonsensical message - but in your logic don't you dare post about racism as an old white person.

There is no universe (not even the right-wing/alt-right universe) in which Barrett is considered "among the most brilliant lawyers", nor "one of the best judges in the nation". She's a hardcore right-wing, anti-abortion ideologue...with ovaries. Those are her qualifications. Everyone understands that.

And what kind of cretin would even consider physical attractiveness as a criteria (for, or against) in choosing a USSC justice? This just lends insight into the mentality of the lonely white dudes who make up Trump's base.
And there was no doubt that Obama's ONLY qualification was that he was black. He had NO experience, other than being a "community Organizer", and you make him President, twice. I'll take my chances on Barrett, she has the prerequisite experience, her bonafides blow out any liberal that Old Joe would put up -and she's JUST WHAT WE need to fill the old crone's place.

I'm not a Christian.
You're not a Christian. Just as I suspected. You just proved my point. That was easy.

You're just a rightwinger who thinks he understands things that are way over his head.

Your's is a nonsensical message - but in your logic don't you dare post about racism as an old white person.
:LOL:
My guess is that you're the only old white guy in this conversation.

One thing I know, without question, is that you're a white person who has no freaking idea what racism is, or what it looks like. Typical of most white grievance types.

You aren't going to pack the court. It's that simple.

I don’t think you get a say after Jan. Maybe you’ll have a shot in 2022? Probably not. This will be the GOP’s last big election cycle And it’s the titanic.

A really weak, dumb attempted rebuttal, Chill.

That's a horrible thing to say about John McCain.

But I get it. That's all you could say. We both know you sure as heck couldn't defend it on substance.
Its was a a stupid thing to do when McCain did it. It was a stupid thing when Biden did it. Anytime you base a running mate on outward appearances to pander for votes it's a sruoid choice. Ive always been consistent on that opinion no matter the party but nice try

You're not a Christian. Just as I suspected. You just proved my point. That was easy.

You're just a rightwinger who thinks he understands things that are way over his head.

:LOL:
My guess is that you're the only old white guy in this conversation.

One thing I know, without question, is that you're a white person who has no freaking idea what racism is, or what it looks like. Typical of most white grievance types.

The one thing I don't question is that you will continue to post factually inaccurate and ignorant racist and bigoted messages on the forum. I've only pointed out I'm Native American on the forum for over 10 years about 100 times. There are people of my ancestry that refuse to accept or use money with the picture of the creator of the Democratic Party - Andrew Jackson.

Why does white-you refuse to state your Christian credentials since WHITE YOU claim to be an expert on Christianity?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom