• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The NYT Now Admits the Biden Laptop -- Falsely Called "Russian Disinformation" -- is Authentic

What about those 50 intelligence officers, widely cited as "the intelligence community", who signed the letter declaring the laptop story to be "Russian disinformation"?

Aren't these intelligence officers just a bunch of liars? Shouldn't they face consequences for their blatant deception of the public?

Their deception influenced the election. That was election meddling by them, not by Russian intelligence.

This is a joke, right???

Someone complains about Biden's business influence (maybe) after what we saw with trump????? Give us a BREAK.
So which Trump son made millions sitting on a board of a company he knows nothing about their industry, in a country he is not from, and that
he can't even speak their language ?....

Why can't you people on the left talk about facts and the truth? You just try to deflect the subject at hand, in a VERY LAME way typically!....

Attachments

• UkraneKids.JPG
    UkraneKids.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 0
What about those 50 intelligence officers, widely cited as "the intelligence community", who signed the letter declaring the laptop story to be "Russian disinformation"?

Aren't these intelligence officers just a bunch of liars? Shouldn't they face consequences for their blatant deception of the public?

Their deception influenced the election. That was election meddling by them, not by Russian intelligence.

I heard that these intelligence officers also contributed to the Mueller Report.....so they must be liars.

All the Trump hating lies will eventually be exposed. That's the problem with propaganda, the truth eventually comes out.

The truth that Trump tried to kill the Vice President of the United States on Jan 6 because he is ****ing crazy?

Yeah, we already knew that, dude.

The New York Times is guilty of deliberate deception for the purpose of election tampering -- and they must be held accountable.

I can find lotsa RWNJ infotainment sites claiming the NYT said something about a laptop. I can't find anything on NYT about it though.

The truth that Trump tried to kill the Vice President of the United States on Jan 6 because he is ****ing crazy?

Yeah, we already knew that, dude.
ALL MEXICANS ARE RAPISTS!!!!!!!!! OMFG! TRUMP IS AN AWFUL PERSON!!!!! (Story at 6) .Hahahahahaha.

It all depends on whether you believe 50 intelligence officers or one MSM journalist from the NYT. Last time I checked MAGA disregarded everything the times churned out. Yet now, all of a sudden they're not fake news anymore? Make up your mind.

TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN ASSET!!!!!! MUELLER TOLD ME SO!!!!!!!!! DAMMIT, I KNOW HE DID!!!!!!!!! THEY SAID SO!!!!!!!!!..............Hahahaha...

Guys all of it is bullshit. It always was bullshit, and more bullshit will be exposed. You believed it and elected a lying empty suit. Just like they wanted.

What's fascinating is to listen to the recording of the 2020 presidential debate, when Trump accuses Biden of being a slimeball (which he is) and Biden says "50 intelligence leaders confirmed" the laptop was "Russian disinformation". Hahaha. This was a conspiracy. And the debate moderator tries like hell to get off the subject and back on to racism.

The lying liars that lie like hell to get a lying sack of garbage elected president....................................Let's go Brandon!
Woooooo baby, this one is chock full of warm brown squishy smelly stuff. Republicans have yet to accept that their orange leader set the bar so darn low anyone following after him looked saintly. What does it tell you that, as you like to call him, sleepy Joe, won in spite of the rumors surrounding him, that the voters of this country chose him over the wanna be fascist? Face it, *Rump is so worthless as a human being that nothing you or anyone else says about Biden washes away the stench of *Rump. All of you who defend *Rump are so mortally embarrassed by your choice that you have no alternative but to continue to believe your self-made myth about him.

did you guys see what the stock market did this week?

Woooooo baby, this one is chock full of warm brown squishy smelly stuff. Republicans have yet to accept that their orange leader set the bar so darn low anyone following after him looked saintly. What does it tell you that, as you like to call him, sleepy Joe, won in spite of the rumors surrounding him, that the voters of this country chose him over the wanna be fascist? Face it, *Rump is so worthless as a human being that nothing you or anyone else says about Biden washes away the stench of *Rump. All of you who defend *Rump are so mortally embarrassed by your choice that you have no alternative but to continue to believe your self-made myth about him.
I kind of feel sorry for you. I'm not a liberal hater in any way. You people have been conned and lied to. It's my sincere wish to actually take back our government FOR THE PEOPLE and govern for the people, not any special interest big bucks lobbyists.

It's my sincere wish to actually take back our government FOR THE PEOPLE and govern for the people, not any special interest big bucks lobbyists.
Then don't vote republican. Work to establish a multi-party system that has an iota of a chance achieving what you desire.

P.S. I'm not a liberal or a democrat, or a republican, or a libertarian, or a christian, or a vegan....I don't define myself by labels that only lead to stereotyping. I would prefer we dispense with political party names and simply allow candidates to state their positions and forbid them for saying "I am a (fill in the blank). It would change the paradigm of our electoral process in existential and sorely needed ways.

It all depends on whether you believe 50 intelligence officers or one MSM journalist from the NYT. Last time I checked MAGA disregarded everything the times churned out. Yet now, all of a sudden they're not fake news anymore? Make up your mind.

No, again - Trump supporters already recognized that Biden laptop story was credible, and that NYT's denial was just partisan bias. So they didn't suddenly recently start recognizing Biden laptop story just because NYT recently flipflopped. But Trump supporters do feel vindicated that NYT has been caught in its own partisan lie and forced to admit it, which is its own issue.

This is a joke, right???

Someone complains about Biden's business influence (maybe) after what we saw with trump????? Give us a BREAK.
A joke? Why the hell would you think that the Wall Street Journal prints jokes? The New York Times doing so is a completely different story given their bad record of outright ignorance of very important stories in recent years. Embarrassing as hell, I imagine.

Exactly what did you "see" with Trump -- related to 'business influence'?

What business(es) did Trump influence? Who did Trump influence? How were they influenced? Was the influence good or bad? I could not even guess as this is nothing but another pack of lies thrown against the shit wall with nothing sticking as usual. Absolutely nothing.

You will get that "BREAK" you want though - in Nov 2022 then again in Nov 2024. I do not see a problem with this at all.

Hunter received $millions from the Moscow mayor's wife along with $billions in funds to invest from the Chinese. I did not know Hunter Biden was a hedge fund guru and I must have missed the day that Hunter Biden passed his Series 7 exam. Trump's kids did not accept money from anyone or from any country for free like Hunter has done.

Worst of all is that we all are guilty of criminal facilitation [by proxy] given that we paid for Daddy and Hunter Biden's personal financially rewarding trips aboard Air Force 2. I hope that Hunter had to at least "pay his fair share" of AF2 expenses.

Now we have the Wall Street Journal chiming in on the long disgraced so-called "all the news that's fit to print" and certainly once-great NYT newspaper that did print ALL news -

Hunter Biden’s Laptop Is Finally News Fit to Print

The press that ignored the story in 2020 admits that it’s real.

Talk about burying the lead—for 17 months. The New York Times has finally acknowledged that Hunter Biden’s business dealings are legitimate news. Implicit apology accepted.

The Times waddled in this week with a story on the “tax affairs” of the President’s son, including this gem in the 24th paragraph: “Those emails were obtained by The New York Times from a cache of files that appears to have come from a laptop abandoned by Mr. Biden in a Delaware repair shop. The email and others in the cache were authenticated by people familiar with them and with the investigation.”

more. . .

What an absolute disgraceful thing that the New York Times did. . . AGAIN!

Like Trump said and did - subscriptions to newspapers like the NYT who offer nothing but left-wing radical, disgraceful and disgusting mouthpieces spewing democrat-approved bullshit rhetoric should be canceled immediately as they cannot be trusted.

NYT has been caught in its own partisan lie and forced to admit it, which is its own issue.
Caught? They weren't "caught". They freely admitted the validity of a story they squashed. I'm wondering why now, after all this time and with no real provocation (no legal issues,anyways) to do so, they, out of the blue, come out with this admission. It's bizarre.

Here's the article in the NYT that is causing the shark feeding frenzy and here's the relevant paragraph:

People familiar with the investigation said prosecutors had examined emails between Mr. Biden, Mr. Archer and others about Burisma and other foreign business activity. Those emails were obtained by The New York Times from a cache of files that appears to have come from a laptop abandoned by Mr. Biden in a Delaware repair shop. The email and others in the cache were authenticated by people familiar with them and with the investigation.

Hunter received $millions from the Moscow mayor's wife along with $billions in funds to invest from the Chinese. I did not know Hunter Biden was a hedge fund guru and I must have missed the day that Hunter Biden passed his Series 7 exam. Trump's kids did not accept money from anyone or from any country for free like Hunter has done.

Worst of all is that we all are guilty of criminal facilitation [by proxy] given that we paid for Daddy and Hunter Biden's personal financially rewarding trips aboard Air Force 2. I hope that Hunter had to at least "pay his fair share" of AF2 expenses.
-
I didn't realize Hunter had been convicted of these crimes... I'm going to assume you realize that hunter has not been convicted of anything. Everything that you claim is fact, is in actuality, unsubstantiated gossip. Hunter may very well be guilty of God knows what. But what your trying to do is sell your gossip as gospel. Because none of the shite you've been spreading has been verified.

Is this the 3rd or 4th wank thread on this?

No, it is the first one on the topic of the New York Times admitting wrongdoing and causing real news agencies who print all news to be banned from social media and who knows where else - just because the self-proclaimed and incorrect "all the news that's fit to print" NYT said so.

That is a huge amount of power for a newspaper to have. The NYT was/is (?? - I hope not anymore) used by Google, Twitter, etc... for confirmation of facts in stories to determine how their content should be edited and who should be banned. For years now, it really was the NYT and Wash Post that should have been banned instead of millions of others. One cannot really even rely on anything printed in the NYT or Wash Post going back many years. NYT had been in the midst of editing out/deleting (?) all of their incorrect "Trump/Russia Collusion" awful untrue stories. Then there is 6 jan.

You have now witnessed a once truly great newspaper and literal history writer and keeper for the US go down the tubes in disgrace simply because they summarily dismissed the Hunter Biden laptop story over and over for years because of crazy, screaming, lunatics -- the democrats, of course. Not only the Hunter laptop story, of course, but many, many others as well. The NYT will never be looked at by many millions as "the source" for news ever again - as they have been since 1850.

The NYT is done thank God.

This is what happens when a news organization takes sides in politics. They lose sight of the truth.

All the Trump hating lies will eventually be exposed. That's the problem with propaganda, the truth eventually comes out.
You will go to your grave thinking that the "truth" is just about to come out.

And of course, nothing that you are hoping for will because you have been constantly and willingly duped.

I didn't realize Hunter had been convicted of these crimes... I'm going to assume you realize that hunter has not been convicted of anything. Everything that you claim is fact, is in actuality, unsubstantiated gossip. Hunter may very well be guilty of God knows what. But what your trying to do is sell your gossip as gospel. Because none of the shite you've been spreading has been verified.
Doncha know? Evidently its a ....wait for it.... CONSPIRACY!!!11!!!

Back
Top Bottom