• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The NYT Now Admits the Biden Laptop -- Falsely Called "Russian Disinformation" -- is Authentic

The laptop is real. It is your reasoning in this discussion that is imaginary. Simply put, you really haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about. Worse, I don't think you care.
There it is again.

All your questions have been answered by me. That you don't accept the answers sounds like a personal problem, and of course I don't care. Why would I care about your obsessions?

There it is again.

All your questions have been answered by me. That you don't accept the answers sounds like a personal problem, and of course I don't care. Why would I care about your obsessions?
You’re right. Your answers are unacceptable as most have been foolish nonsense. The laptop is real, and the messages say what they say. You’ve been arguing against both.

And judging by the number of replies to me you’ve posted in this thread, I’d say your care about what I’ve said here, deeply. If you didn’t care you wouldn’t be here.

Literally over 20 replies directed at me in this thread alone, and he then tries to come off as not caring about what I’ve said here.

What’s is wrong these folks?

Well, to be fair, it is difficult to dismiss evidence you refuse to present. I can certainly dismiss your claim that such evidence exists, however.
The evidence has been presented. You just need to read the news with an open mind and without your bias.

Putin's dictatorship structure looks different than Biden's, but America has been transforming into a de facto One Party dictatorship under the Democrats -- it's just better camouflaged.
Shazam! You shore eez schmart!

Back
Top Bottom