• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The next state to codify the creepy moral panic of trans girl athletes: Florida

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Wooo, where do we even begin with this one?!

How ironic that you would misgender me in a debate about a bill that gives authorities the power to force underage girls to undergo a genital inspection just so they can play sports!

But hey, if that's the child-molester-enabling position you want to take, I can't stop you. 🤷‍♂️
Funny thing is i went the other way after i was made a fool out of and scolded for being very wrong about trans people. I eventually bettered my understanding.

Refer to post #129, the word female can be used to refer to both sex and gender.
I'm not using it that way. And I believe I've made that clear.
You've yet to cite me an example of a transgirl lying about her sex and falsifying documents in order to get onto a women's sports team.
I have to why what's going to happen to me if I don't?
If you can't prove to me that such an example exists, it shows that there's no reason for genital inspections when documentation can achieve the same goal.
Oh I'm sorry but you can have your opinion that's fine. You don't have to believe there's a reason. I'm honestly not even saying there is.

Funny thing is i went the other way after i was made a fool out of and scolded for being very wrong about trans people. I eventually bettered my understanding.

Sometimes bad ideas have to be shamed out of us. I should know--it happened to me years ago, before I ever joined DP.

Stopped reading your latest selfish post right there. Who are you to laysplain to trans girls that they somehow have one single advantage over their cis counterparts, when cis privilege is unequivocally, demonstratively, factually, a thing?!

You're conflating different things. Cis privilege in society does not effect or nullify physiological sporting advantages in transwomen.

I get that you don't care about fairness in women's sport and just see it as a vehicle for inclusiveness. Maybe you just don't regard women's sport as important, I don't know.

Last edited:
Are you implying that 1 real female losing her scholarship to a male for college is an oversight?

First, transgender women are women and have all the privileges of women. Second, scholarships are awarded based on time not place.

Last edited:
You're conflating different things. Cis privilege in society does not effect or nullify physiological sporting advantages in trans women.

You got those two reversed. :)

I get that you don't care about fairness in women's sport

:LOL: :LOL:

Yet again we see the same transphobic argument with only the slightest variation in tactics.

As I said, it's the bathroom bills and the gay marriage fight all over again.

First, transgender women are women and have all the privileges of women. Second, scholarships are awarded based on time not place.

hmmm .. a male identifying as a female suddenly becomes a female? I see .. does a white person, like Rachel Dolezal, who identifies as a black female .. suddenly become black?

Everything that right-wing extremists accuse us of, they are guilty of doing or enabling. Every single one.

ya its called hypocricy.

never pick sides in religion or politics otherwise you will fall into it

stay a neutral philosopher who takes the good from every side and discards the bad

avoid identification

hmmm .. a male identifying as a female suddenly becomes a female? I see .. does a white person, like Rachel Dolezal, who identifies as a black female .. suddenly become black?

Rachel Dolezal identifies as black therefore she is black and is entitled to belong to black culture and access any program aimed at promoting black people in education or the workplace. Anyone who says she isn't a black woman is a bigot and is engaging in deadcolouring her.

Your skin colour is based on how you feel on the inside, not by your physical body.

Rachel Dolezal identifies as black therefore she is black and is entitled to belong to black culture and access any program aimed at promoting black people in education or the workplace. Anyone who says she isn't a black woman is a bigot and is engaging in deadcolouring her.

Your skin colour is based on how you feel on the inside, not by your physical body.
I'll just quote my post from the other thread.
Gender is a social construct. The way I see it, it has two parts: what you call yourself, and how you present.

If a transman refers to himself as a man and presents in a masculine way, then he has effectively filled the gender role of a man, making him a man. While his sex is still female, his gender is male. If he chooses to undergo surgery in order to further present as a man, then that's his business and no one else's.

This change of gender is necessary for him because he has gender dysphoria (GD) and the only known treatment for GD is to transition. Why is this so hard for people to understand?

I'll just quote my post from the other thread.

Is race not a social construct? Michael Jackson was black despite having white skin. People can have African heritage and have a blond Afro.

Race and skin colour is far more on a spectrum than man/woman.

Is race not a social construct? Michael Jackson was black despite having white skin. People can have African heritage and have a blond Afro.

You can consider the idea of race a social construct, yes, while the actual skin color just biology. Bit similar to gender and sex.

The difference is that if a "race dysphoria" existed (which has yet to be proven), there's no evidence that a "transition" from one race to the other is an effect treatment, or what such a "transition" would entail. So if some white chick thinks she's black, she should see a therapist instead of running around in blackface.

Meanwhile gender dysphoria has been proven to exist, and transitioning proved to be the only effective treatment.

You can consider the idea of race a social construct, yes, while the actual skin color just biology. Bit similar to gender and sex.

The difference is that if a "race dysphoria" existed (which has yet to be proven), there's no evidence that a "transition" from one race to the other is an effect treatment, or what such a "transition" would entail. So if some white chick thinks she's black, she should see a therapist instead of running around in blackface.

Meanwhile gender dysphoria has been proven to exist, and transitioning proved to be the only effective treatment.

Of course, you don't even need to suffer from dysphoria to identify as trans or transition these days.

I see .. typical condescension.

That your argument is from ignorance is a fact. Your position is based on you not knowing anything. That has nothing to do with you personally. That is your argument and it is an accurate description of your argument as everyone can plainly see.

Pretending to be a victim is pathetic. It's sad that you didn't comprehend what 'argument from ignorance' means and your self esteem caused you to misread it. That's really pathetic. But nobody needs your snowflake bs.

Take your fake victim routine elsewhere. You're not a victim. You made idiotic arguments. That's documented. Deal with it.

"Da dey done said dat wat I done did was da bad! Dat means dey tink I'm da bad person!!"

Moronic. Literally that moronic. Barely functional. How does someone graduate elementary school with a brain that still functions like a three year old. They just let ya pass, huh? What a ****ing travesty.

Last edited:
That your argument is from ignorance is a fact. Your position is based on you not knowing anything. That has nothing to do with you personally. That is your argument and it is an accurate description of your argument as everyone can plainly see.

Pretending to be a victim is pathetic. It's sad that you didn't comprehend what 'argument from ignorance' means and your self esteem caused you to misread it. That's really pathetic. But nobody needs your snowflake bs.

Take your fake victim routine elsewhere. You're not a victim. You made idiotic arguments. That's documented. Deal with it.

"Da dey done said dat wat I done did was da bad! Dat means dey tink I'm da bad person!!"

Moronic. Literally that moronic. Barely functional. How does someone graduate elementary school with a brain that still functions like a three year old. They just let ya pass, huh? What a ****ing travesty.

Please take your passive aggressiveness elsewhere ..

Please take your passive aggressiveness elsewhere ..

Your argument is based on you knowing absolutely nothing. That's a fact. Go read it. Argument from ignorance is passive aggressive. Thus, projection.

Me passive. Hah.

Your argument is based on you knowing absolutely nothing. That's a fact. Go read it. Argument from ignorance is passive aggressive. Thus, projection.

Me passive. Hah.

More condescension about someone you know nothing about .. Are you always this condescending?

More condescension about someone you know nothing about .. Are you always this condescending?

There's nothing condescending about pointing out an argument from ignorance. You employed the "debate method" to put it kindly.

I responded by rejecting arguments from ignorance. How does that involve you personally?

hmmm .. a male identifying as a female suddenly becomes a female?

That's not total ignorance? It is. That's plain. Everyone can see that's taking a position of total ignorance. This is "debatepolitics.com" not "proveittoanidiot.com". You gotta bring something.

Last edited:

I thought it was common knowledge. 🤷‍♂️

"Not all transgender people have gender dysphoria".

Yes race is also socially constructed. Glad we can get that sorted out. :D

Of course, you don't even need to suffer from dysphoria to identify as trans or transition these days.
Its true, you don’t and its not just these days.

Back
Top Bottom