• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Mohammed al-Dura HOAX/Blood Libel

mbig

onomatopoeic
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
The Al Durra shooting was no hoax. Israeili commanders effectively admitted to it from the start. Then they bulldozed the scene of the crime to cover their tracks.

The facts of the case are here along with the hoaxers side of the story.

Muhammad al-Durrah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This diversion in the other string- deserves it's own so that one can continue on it's topic- without the usual casual Jew slanders.

PC Wiki gives 'both sides'.

But like the 'Jenin Massacre'... this is an Utter Hoax.. and classic New Blood Libel.

And has been considered so for about SIX years.
The recent French court case being the icing on the cake.. along with a German TV documentary of years ago.
Many technical analyses showing the Israelis were not in position to even have a shot on the boy and that it was Not Isreali bullets that killed him.

One, Even you (who probably did and chose to withhold), need only Google the name and it will yield.. first the Wiki link and then:

2. The Atlantic | June 2003 | Who Shot Mohammed al-Dura? | FallowsThe image of a boy shot dead in his helpless father's arms during an Israeli confrontation with Palestinians has become the Pietà of the Arab world.
Who Shot Mohammed al-Dura? - The Atlantic (June 2003) -

3. Death of Mohammed al-Dura. Who caused the televised death of 12-year-old Mohammed al-Dura? What happened to Mohammed al-Dura on September 30, 2000? Tragic Death of Mohammed al-Dura ...
Death of Mohammed al-Dura - Cached -

4. Video results for mohammed al dura (GERMAN TV Documentary showing PALESTINANS Killed al-Dura)
Al-Durah Affair Examined (aka Three Bullets ...
56 min
Al-Durah Affair Examined (a.k.a. Three Bullets and a Dead Child)

5. CAMERA: BACKGROUNDER: Mohammed Al Dura -
Questions have been raised about whether Mohammed Al Dura was killed by Israeli soldiers or whether he was even killed at all. CAMERA sorts out the claims ...
CAMERA: Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America... - Cached - Similar -

CAMERA: The Al-Dura Cover-up Feb 22, 2005 ... As images unfolded of 12-year-old Muhammad al-Dura cowering against ... In Arab nations, al-Dura was quickly mythologized as an emblem of ...
CAMERA: Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America... - Cached - Similar -

Show more results from CAMERA: Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America

6. The Second Draft... and two possible cases of Pallywood's "lethal narratives" -- Al Durah and Gaza Beach (journalistic incitement to hatred and terrorism). ...
The Second Draft - Cached -

7. Gates of Vienna: The Mohammed al-Dura Hoax - Mohammed Al-Dura Most readers are familiar by now with the case of Mohammed al-Dura, a Palestinian boy who was allegedly killed by IDF gunfire during the ...
Gates of Vienna: The Mohammed al-Dura Hoax

8. Pajamas Media » Muhammad al-Dura: Theater of the Absurd?
Apr 6, 2009 ... Her latest work — The Child, the Death and the Truth: The Mystery of the Palestinian Boy Mohammed Al-Dura — aired in Germany this month. ...
pajamasmedia.com/.../muhammad-al-dura-theater-of-the-absurd/

9. The al Durah Blood Libel | The Spectator Suffice it to say here that the iconic image of the child Mohammed al Durah, pictured crouching with his father behind a barrel next to a concrete wall in ...
Spectator Magazine | World Politics & Current Events News and Discussion -

-10. Independent expert: IDF bullets didn't kill Mohammed al-Dura ...
expert: IDF bullets didn't kill Mohammed al-Dura-News and commentary relating to events in Israel, the occupied territories, and the world, ...
Independent expert: IDF bullets didn't kill Mohammed al-Dura - Haaretz - Israel News - Cached - Similar -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If you need any more (or already looked and chose to ignore, and more likely Withhold ALL the above) from Just page 1 of a google search, just cough.
But that's more than enough for any non-hater.
-

Last edited:
It's funny:
When you go to a board - you can generally tell who's who by who drags up the Old anti-semite Red Herring/Dead Horse.. 'Liberty'.
-

Last edited:
All right, I'm sorry. He should have been in some Beirut refugee camp around 1982 as punishment.

Ahh... you mean where Christian Arabs killed Muslim Arabs (in one of many Massacres of the Civil War there) and they Blame one on a nearby Jew?

Otherwise.. you'd never know of a COMMON incident of the time.
Google 'Damour' rookie.
-

Last edited:
All right, I'm sorry. He should have been in some Beirut refugee camp around 1982 as punishment.
Why give the Lebanese Christian terrorists the pleasure in killing him when you can just send him to prison? :doh

This diversion in the other string- deserves it's own so that one can continue on it's topic- without the usual casual Jew slanders.

-

It's all part of the program with these things. They indulge in their slander because they are motivated by ethnic hatreds, and then try to use the reactions to their slander as some indication that those who protest are somehow the intolerant ones who are "shutting down debate", or who can't accept "legitimate criticism of Israel", or some such other nonsense.

It's all part of the program with these things. They indulge in their slander because they are motivated by ethnic hatreds, and then try to use the reactions to their slander as some indication that those who protest are somehow the intolerant ones who are "shutting down debate", or who can't accept "legitimate criticism of Israel", or some such other nonsense.
Quite right. The video is an example of such baiting.

I have an al-Jazeera video with a dishonest title. Don't question it. Just accept it. Anyone who disputes it is an intolerant apologist.

Jeesh :rofl

Quite right. The video is an example of such baiting.

I have an al-Jazeera video with a dishonest title. Don't question it. Just accept it. Anyone who disputes it is an intolerant apologist.

Jeesh :rofl

and don't forget "Sneaky". We've been told twice, now, dat da Joos be dems a "sneaky" people.

(as we support the posting of propaganda videos with dishonest titles). ;)

I thought that you were a proponent of innocence until proved guilty.

Nothing has been proven in the case of Al Durra, one of the difficulties being the convenient destruction by the IDF of the wall against which the incident took place thus erasing 95% of the evidence.

This was a case which was caught on camera but that doesn't mean such incidents do not happen away from cameras. What about the 13 year-old school girl shot dead with almost 2 dozen bullets on her way to school in 2004?

She was suspected of carrying bombs in her school bag. The IDF fired warning shots and the girl dropped her bag and tried to run AWAY. They shot her in the leg and she dropped to the ground, but instead of arresting her, they continued to riddle her body with bullets.

So yes, ****e like that does happen on and off camera, with or without witnesses.
---
But some soldiers in the unit responsible, the Shaked battalion, were outraged at what they saw as a cover-up. One told Yedioth Ahronoth newspaper that a soldier in the watchtower had told the company commander that he was about to shoot a child: "Don't shoot, it's a little girl".

"The company commander approached her, shot two bullets into her, walked back towards the force, turned back to her, switched his weapon to automatic and emptied his entire magazine into her. We were in shock. We couldn't believe what he was doing. Our hearts ached for her. Just a girl of 13," a soldier told the newspaper.

Other soldiers said that if the company commander was not dismissed they would refuse to serve under him: "It is a disgrace that he is still in his position. We want him kicked out."

Israeli unit commander is cleared of Palestinian pupil's death | World news | The Guardian

Last edited:
So you want to replace the Mohammed al-Dura hoax with your own story which is comprised of even more suspect evidence ? Why not start your own thread about it, instead of baiting and switching it onto THIS thread, about al-Dura ??

Could it perhaps be that when confronted with proof your side was lying you just reset and start spinning another tale ?

Last edited:
So you want to replace the Mohammed al-Dura hoax with your own story which is comprised of even more suspect evidence ? Why not start your own thread about it, instead of baiting and switching it onto THIS thread, about al-Dura ??

Could it perhaps be that when confronted with proof your side was lying you just reset and start spinning another tale ?

Is that all what you're able to come up with ?

There is no proof that al-Dura's case was a hoax because the evidence was bulldozed away.

My post about the school girl incident is totally related to this thread because just like al-Dura, the victim was a small child. You are free to read or to ignore, but please refrain from telling me where to post.

Is that all what you're able to come up with ?

A cogent exposure of your bait and switching ?

Its just my first salvo, on target and on time.

There is no proof that al-Dura's case was a hoax because the evidence was bulldozed away.

The wall is not the only evidence, as a casual perusal of the links, especially regarding the time of the funeral, makes readily apparent. At least this morsel was on topic.

My post about the school girl incident is totally

Not Relevant.

This thread is about al-Dura, as the thread title states.

Your attempt to derail this thread, with some other, as yet undebunked story, is a classic red herring, and a very transparent ploy.

A cogent exposure of your bait and switching ?

Its just my first salvo, on target and on time.

The wall is not the only evidence, as a casual perusal of the links, especially regarding the time of the funeral, makes readily apparent. At least this morsel was on topic.

Not Relevant.

This thread is about al-Dura, as the thread title states.

Your attempt to derail this thread, with some other, as yet undebunked story, is a classic red herring, and a very transparent ploy.

th th th , rant all you want. My post is there and it will remain. You can go pave the sea if you want. As if I care :roll:

The al-Dura case has not been proven either true or false, you would like to believe that it's false, so be it, but the case of the 13 year-old school girl is true and the soldiers at the IDF post were there to prove it.

The al-Dura case has not been proven either true or false, you would like to believe that it's false, so be it

Its lookin falser all the time, but then I'm not surprised as I have known about al Tekkeya all along.

but the case of the 13 year-old school girl is

Not Relevant to THIS thread, and further, does not contain the NAMES of soldiers, so it is most likely another complete fabrication.

Its lookin falser all the time, but then I'm not surprised as I have known about al Tekkeya all along.

Not Relevant to THIS thread, and further, does not contain the NAMES of soldiers, so it is most likely another complete fabrication.

Keep ranting, you amuse me greatly. :roll:

Keep ranting, you amuse me greatly. :roll:

Why don't you try to get the last word in one more time while completely avoiding the topic.

Oh wait, you just did.

Why don't you try to get the last word in one more time while completely avoiding the topic.

Oh wait, you just did.

It is fascinating to observe how blind you can be to evidence.

So in your opinion, a well known Israeli newspaper such as Yedioth Ahronoth gathered false reports from soldiers who were present at the scene. How interesting.

And NO my example of the incident is totally on topic. You just don't like reading about it, so don't, others will.

So in your opinion, a well known Israeli newspaper such as Yedioth Ahronoth gathered false reports from soldiers who were present at the scene. How interesting.

If that happened, what was the soldier's name and rank ?

You don't have the name and rank because its a fabrication.

Bring it up again and look like a bigger fool who can't stay on topic.

This thread is about the Mohammed al-Dura hoax, not the made up story you want to substitute for it.

I know you think you are spamming your message, to try and drown out the al-Dura hoax, but all you are really doing is showing the casual reader exactly how dishonest and decietful your side is. You cannot stay on this topic, and so you decietfully try to submarine the thread with your substitute fabrication. Go ahead, bring up the wrong incident, that this thread is NOT about, again, and prove me right.

If that happened, what was the soldier's name and rank ?

You don't have the name and rank because its a fabrication.

Bring it up again and look like a bigger fool who can't stay on topic.

This thread is about the Mohammed al-Dura hoax, not the made up story you want to substitute for it.

I know you think you are spamming your message, to try and drown out the al-Dura hoax, but all you are really doing is showing the casual reader exactly how dishonest and decietful your side is. You cannot stay on this topic, and so you decietfully try to submarine the thread with your substitute fabrication. Go ahead, bring up the wrong incident, that this thread is NOT about, again, and prove me right.

Aaaaaaaah, the names and the ranks, as if in every newspaper report each and every name and rank are mentioned. You just want to deny the story, so go ahead and do so if that makes you feel better. The truth will remain.

Tell you what, go ahead and report my post to the mods as being off topic and let's see what you'll get for an answer. :2wave:

Aaaaaaaah, the names and the ranks, as if in every newspaper report each and every name and rank are mentioned. You just want to deny the story, so go ahead and do so if that makes you feel better. The truth will remain.

The truth is, your crap is made up and if it wasn't you would have the names of these alleged soldiers.
Consider your substitute lie debunked. No Names, No Relevance.

Tell you what, go ahead and report my post to the mods as being off topic and let's see what you'll get for an answer. :2wave:

I don't care whether the moderator's judgement comes down on you.

The judgement of the casual reader is more important, and your decietful attempts to derail or muddle this thread with your substitute lie are as obvious as they are distasteful. I have little doubt how the casual reader will judge your inability to stay on topic or your inability to provide the names of the soldiers in your made up story.

The truth is, your crap is made up and if it wasn't you would have the names of these alleged soldiers.
Consider your substitute lie debunked. No Names, No Relevance.

I don't care whether the moderator's judgement comes down on you.

The judgement of the casual reader is more important, and your decietful attempts to derail or muddle this thread with your substitute lie are as obvious as they are distasteful. I have little doubt how the casual reader will judge your inability to stay on topic or your inability to provide the names of the soldiers in your made up story.

from the same link:

This week an army investigation cleared the unit's commander after some of his own soldiers accused him of giving the order to shoot knowing the target was a young girl, and of then emptying the clip of his automatic rifle into her.

On the day she died, Iman left home shortly before 7am for the short walk to school in Rafah's Tal al-Sultan neighbourhood. The school, facing the heavily militarised border with Egypt, is under the shadow of a towering camouflaged Israeli gunpost.

Like almost every other building in the area, Iman's school is pockmarked by bullets. Last year, a 13-year-old boy was shot dead by the army outside the school. This year, two pupils and a teacher were wounded by bullets inside the grounds.

Iman walked past her school with her satchel over her shoulder, crossed the road and climbed down a small sandy bank to an area that was an olive and citrus orchard until the army's bulldozers flattened it in April. She had entered the "forbidden zone" next to the watchtower where any Palestinian risks being shot.

The schoolgirl kept on walking toward the tower but was still several hundred metres away when two shots caught her in the leg. She dropped her bag, turned, tried to hobble away, and fell.

Four or five soldiers emerged from the army post and shot at her from a distance. Palestinian witnesses and some Israeli soldiers say that the platoon commander moved in closer to put two bullets in the child's head. They say that he then walked away, turned back and fired a stream of bullets into her body.
----

Names of the military are almost never mentioned, not even that of the commander, in some papers they simply called him "R", it is a journalistic protocol if you didn't know.

Go ahead and deny all you want. It is not my problem, it's yours.

edit: and WHO exactly fabricate the story ? A prominent Israeli newspaper Yediot Aharonot which is the first most read of the 3 most widely distributed Israeli newspapers besides the Maariv and Haaretz. ??? How interesting

edit 2: ooops, forgot to highlight a few details

Last edited:
Keep spamming the wrong made up story so your decietful behavior is more and more obvious.

I have little doubt how the casual reader will judge your inability to stay on topic or your inability to provide the names of the soldiers in your made up story.

Keep spamming the wrong made up story so your decietful behavior is more and more obvious.

Keep denying and see where this will get you.

hmmmmmmmmm

Oh wait, you just did.

Back
Top Bottom