• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The meltdown has been epic

The drama queening and hyperbole have off the charts. Not just here but all over social media. ‘The justices lied!!!!!’ ‘They’re gonna take away everything!!!!’
Check this out, it gets even funnier

Where are all the democrats atheist orphanages? Maybe I will donate
you are not conservative with your PFP. Please ask for forgiveness for your carnal sin of the flesh

The drama queening and hyperbole have off the charts. Not just here but all over social media. ‘The justices lied!!!!!’ ‘They’re gonna take away everything!!!!’
Lol right wingers are still trying to pretend like they’re not coming after same sex marriage and birth control.

Your lies are weak and pathetic.

Are there protests in the states that have now severely limited access to abortion and/or outlawed abortion?

I’ve not been online much the past couple days (at the beach) but I’ve seen people
planning protests in NJ, Philly, etc and seen the videos from CA.

What’s going on in the red states where this ruling is REALLY impactful? Anything?

National defense concerns supersede your little religious crusade.
Guess you didn't research it, I just posted it to show how nuts it's getting

To be fair, that was the plan, wasn't it? To get the Trump hearings/crimes out of the headlines?

That SCOTUS was so blatantly political in aiding Trump like this is worth some degree of rather grave concern.

The blocking traffic and then getting run over is my favorite part.

Do you think state laws trump national defense needs?
Are you signed up for Bloomberg? I am not and don't feel like signing up ( it's the only link Bing is referring me too)

Lol. Those who actually read the decision won’t be taken in by such fear mongering.
those who see where this court is heading will be preparing and protecting themselves.

They should just have the military do abortions on base for anyone who wants one and dare the local PD to try and come start shit.
Their hands are tied. Federal funds cannot be used for abortions, including at military health care centers, unless the pregnancy is the result of incest, rape or a threat to the mother’s life.

They did lie. And Thomas hints they do want to take away more.

Are you signed up for Bloomberg? I am not and don't feel like signing up ( it's the only link Bing is referring me too)

Was the question too confusing for you?

Their hands are tied. Federal funds cannot be used for abortions, including at military health care centers, unless the pregnancy is the result of incest, rape or a threat to the mother’s life.
I would just cite national defense necessity and dare them to try and stop me. Troops gotta be combat ready.

National defense concerns supersede your little religious crusade.
Indeed, and military bases are beyond state jurisdiction. Nothing they can do.

Mr. Bear thinks this is funny. Do you get the joke?

Doesn't have to be sponsored by the military. Private clinic on base. Private insurance covering the patients. The issue is jurisdiction.

Was the question too confusing for you?
Asking me some random question to my post is not how this is supposed to operate. You quoted me,I replied and I asked you can you read that link to see if it's true

I would just cite national defense necessity and dare them to try and stop me. Troops gotta be combat ready.

So a authoritarian government

Back
Top Bottom