• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The "media" is also FB, Google, Twitter and YouTube and this is what they take down.

how did you know it was 60% when you said it was 60% recently.

come on now. math is your thing.

It was my estimate. I said that. Just like your people "in authority" make their estimates/

Re: The "media" is also FB, Google, Twitter and YouTube and this is what they take down.

Hand in hand with thinking that social media platforms are news, is that they can be news casters. Or not, if their trash gets removed.

Oh, come on man. We all know that social media platforms are controlled by liberal thought and conservative post are often deleted to promote the liberal agenda.

Re: The "media" is also FB, Google, Twitter and YouTube and this is what they take down.

I don't understand your post. Are you saying people that own stock control them deleting conservative content? Very odd post.
They deleted content likely for violence and making unsupported accusations against people.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

don't forget RT and RT US (Faux.)

They deleted content likely for violence and making unsupported accusations against people.

Why only conservative content?

Why only conservative content?
Evidence that it is only conservatives being deleted and that nonconservatives are posting similar content?

Evidence that it is only conservatives being deleted and that nonconservatives are posting similar content?

Mark Dice, Dan Bongino, Dennis Prager, removal of anti Biden posts. Common knowledge now son.

Mark Dice, Dan Bongino, Dennis Prager, removal of anti Biden posts. Common knowledge now son.

Try posting a pro-Biden video with copyright violations galore, and see if they take it down.

Not evidence. Those are random names. You aren't even able to get my gender correct, why should I look up random names you post?

Oh, come on man. We all know that social media platforms are controlled by liberal thought and conservative post are often deleted to promote the liberal agenda.

I didn't know that.

YouTube still has it up which is interesting. It is one of the greatest commercials EVER!

1st, it has been on YT for over a week and been seen less that 2000 times. Not getting much traction. Not what you call "viral."

Second, I thought you guys were all about celebrities and sports figures shutting the **** up about politics. Oh, now I get it. It's just when they say thing you don't like that they need to shut the **** up. Didn't hear you bitching so much when Ted Nugent called president Obama a "mongrel."

Try posting a pro-Biden video with copyright violations galore, and see if they take it down.

Show me one. You just made that up.

I tried posting THIS to my Facebook account and received a nasty-gram for "violating community standards".

“Now many of our Christians have what I call the goo-goo syndrome — good government.
They want everybody to vote.
I don’t want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of people, they never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down.”

Show me one. You just made that up.

Show you one what?

Show you one what?

Show me one pro-Biden video with "copyright violations galore." You just made it up. They don't exist.

Show me one pro-Biden video with "copyright violations galore." You just made it up. They don't exist.

I didn't say there was one. You just missed the point.

I didn't say there was one. You just missed the point.

Oh, now I see. You were just making up a hypothetical from your imagination. To prove media bias. Got it.

Oh, now I see. You were just making up a hypothetical from your imagination. To prove media bias. Got it.

Oh jeez. Ok, let me spell it out for you. Read it really slowly until you get it. I'll fill in the blanks for you even though i thought it would be obvious from what I previously posted:

"Someone should make a pro-Biden video that is full of copyright violations (like the pro-Trump video is), and try posting it on FB and see if they take it down. This will be a way to test whether they are really biased, or they just took down the pro-Trump video because it was full of copyright violations."

Understand now?

Below is a GREAT video showing what the Democratic party has wrought and what we are in store for when Kamal Harris is elected:

New Normal? Video from James Woods Vote Trump - YouTube

I posted this on my FB account with a comment that I wondered how long it would take Face Book to take it down. It took 12 hours. YouTube will take it down soon too, I;m sure. FB, Google, Twitter and YouTube are heavily controlling what the populace sees and does not see.

The MSM (CNN, MSNBS, etc.) is what I call Goebbelsian news constantly repeating lies until the public believes them as true. Those above control what it is we see and don't see and read.

Facebook, Twitter, Google and YouTube are not news media, I don't care how many mindless twits quote them as if they are. And nor do I care how much the lunatic fringe on either side cry 'censorship' when they take down extremist agit-prop.
Hey, wanna see how long it takes them to ban you if you keep pushing it? We could start a pool.

Facebook, Twitter, Google and YouTube are not news media, I don't care how many mindless twits quote them as if they are. And nor do I care how much the lunatic fringe on either side cry 'censorship' when they take down extremist agit-prop.
Hey, wanna see how long it takes them to ban you if you keep pushing it? We could start a pool.

What do you call someone who decides what you will see and hear? Isn't that the same as the idiots Cuomo, Steter, Blitzer, Mika and joe, WaPo, the NY Times?

We need a public uprising over the totalitarian corporations deciding what we can and cannot see and hear.

Below is a GREAT video showing what the Democratic party has wrought and what we are in store for when Kamal Harris is elected:

New Normal? Video from James Woods Vote Trump - YouTube

I posted this on my FB account with a comment that I wondered how long it would take Face Book to take it down. It took 12 hours. YouTube will take it down soon too, I;m sure. FB, Google, Twitter and YouTube are heavily controlling what the populace sees and does not see.

The MSM (CNN, MSNBS, etc.) is what I call Goebbelsian news constantly repeating lies until the public believes them as true. Those above control what it is we see and don't see and read.

Yes, you are right and the entire world is wrong. :lol:

What do you call someone who decides what you will see and hear? Isn't that the same as the idiots Cuomo, Steter, Blitzer, Mika and joe, WaPo, the NY Times?

We need a public uprising over the totalitarian corporations deciding what we can and cannot see and hear.

Lead the way. :)

We are in charge. We control the media. There is nothing you can do. You are to weak and helpless to stop us

Back
Top Bottom