• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Homeless man $20 can of gas GOFUNDME was all a scam

You lost me.

I might possible be too stoned.

Give a poor beggar a $20 note and I promise you just helped God. BTW, he's got got the really good shatter.

Give a poor beggar a $20 note and I promise you just helped God. BTW, he's got got the really good shatter.

This thread is about charity fraud and my ability to spot it, not my charity habits.

Yeah, they were caught red handed. I'm a bit confused on all the details. Its obvious that at least 2 of them were intentionally scamming people, but I'm unclear about the 3rd guy. Was there actually a victim, but the primary scammers took advantage of him, or was he in on it too?

Oh well, I can't spend too much time and effort on this, because it saps what little strength I have left, after being stricken by the leprosy and scarlet fever. I would be able to spend more time on important stuff like this, if only I could find a way to get funding to help with my plight! But I couldn't impose on other people like that, my humbleness & independence precudes it..... {PLEASE DONATE GENEROUSLY to needanewyacht&beachhouse.com}

This gets even more sad:

To hear Kate McClure's attorney tell it, she did not know that her ex-boyfriend Mark D'Amico and homeless veteran, Johnny Bobbitt had known each other for some time.

"All along Kate had no idea that there had been a conspiracy really between D'Amico and Bobbitt to get money through GoFundMe," said Gerrow.

She now claims D'Amico had concocted the whole story that Bobbitt had helped her with his last $20 after she ran out of gas and even though it wasn't true.

She went along with it for one reason, "In reality, Kate thought she was helping a homeless veteran," said Gerrow
https://6abc.com/attorney-woman-in-gofundme-case-says-she-was-used-and-set-up/4704133/

"Pull the other leg, it plays Jingle Bells"

Last edited:
They should get the money! If you're stupid enough to give money to GoFundMe then you deserve it.

Agree

There are lots of reputable charities one can donate to were 95% of the donation actually goes towards the charity. I would NEVER donate to a go fund me cause.

Yet folks on the right are saying that we should rely on people being cheritable over social programs. You are only proving why such a belief is actually idiotic and social programs are the actual way to go.

Good ideas don't involve the initiation of force.

Good ideas don't involve the initiation of force.

That’s a farce, according to that logic slavery shouldn’t have been forced to end. Go sell your bs elsewhere .

Yes, actually slavery DID involve force against a person enslaved.

Then, by what I said, slavery is not a good idea.

Btw, your solution involves slavery. If you believe you have the authority to take from people the fruits of their labor, and to punish them if they don't comply, you believe you own them.

As a very little boy in Rockford Il during the 1960's I got taught "Dont be a Chump!".

That seems to not happen anymore, these Modern Morons we have now get constantly taken advantage of by their betters.

Being willing to wantonly manipulate people does not make you better.

Pimps do that.

Are pimps "betters"?

Back
Top Bottom