• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Gratitude Thread

Checkerboard Strangler

Make Video Horizontal Again
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
WE DO OWE a big debt of gratitude to all our conservative allies who were never Trumpers and RVAT-ers.
Thank you and I hope we can make you proud.
There will be disagreements but I hope that we can carry the cooperation we exhibited in this runup well into the years ahead, and perhaps our mutual respect will enable us to carve a new kind of reality where each side keeps the other in check when needed but helps the other side when the common good is well apparent.

We won't agree on everything but if we maintain mutual respect, we can arrive at common ground.
Much respect.

Okay folks, no matter if you're a member of Republican Voters Against Trump or just a garden variety never Trumper, or just a Dem who appreciated the help, please post your thoughts (IN GOOD TASTE PLEASE?) here.

I want to see the extreme hatefulness and nastiness go away.

I would like to see everyone respect each others opinion and thoughts. Like the OP said, mutual respect goes a long way to unifying us.

I want to see the extreme hatefulness and nastiness go away.

I would like to see everyone respect each others opinion and thoughts. Like the OP said, mutual respect goes a long way to unifying us.

Going to be hard to put that back in the bottle

Trump unleashed a monster

:rolleyes:
Where you 4 years ago when the left attacked the president Trump 24/7?
Biden is in a severe mental decline and comprised big time by the communist Chinese government.
What a wonderful 4 years this will be! January 21st he will open our southern border to a massive flood of
illegal aliens. Then give them free healthcare paid for by the US taxpayers. Just great!!

Going to be hard to put that back in the bottle

Trump unleashed a monster

No it won't.
I am not talking about the Trumpers...they are who and what they are.
I'm talking about the regular good old cons and libs.
We are supposed to fight like cats and dogs but we are also supposed to pull together when it is clear and obvious that something is the right thing to do and is recognized as such by everyone.

Luckily we now know who the Trump cultist are and can evaluate any of their future opinions appropriately. I'm certain now that he is fired, more and more unpleasant news regarding his behavior during office will emerge.

Luckily we now know who the Trump cultist are and can evaluate any of their future opinions appropriately. I'm certain now that he is fired, more and more unpleasant news regarding his behavior during office will emerge.

True but to paraphrase Kubrik:
"You can't fight in here, this is the Gratitude Thread!"

thumb_large_78a5792c69d6a2350310.gif

Biden is in a severe mental decline and comprised big time by the communist Chinese government.
What a wonderful 4 years this will be! January 21st he will open our southern border to a massive flood of
illegal aliens. Then give them free healthcare paid for by the US taxpayers. Just great!!

Did you miss the part where this is the Gratitude Thread?

This is just another "we hate Trump supporters" thread. It just goes to show how much he ****ed you people up.

It really scares the shit out of you folks that so many of us are going to step out of the traces and oppose your communist bullshit.

Consider the source...These are the same people who for four years, 24-7 spewed hateful rhetoric and did their best to divide this country. Can't put the genie back in the bottle and expect half the country to get on board the Biden train...Ain't gonna' happen.

Let them be a bunch of gloating poor winners. When the shine rubs off the new penny, and should the Republican senate majority hold, they'll be back to dividing the country with their incessant hateful bellyaching.

Did you miss where this is a public forum and anyone can respond to threads?

Thank you Republicans. We couldn't have done it without you.
Absolutely. Anybody that thinks this was not a concerted effort to dethrone donnie from all components of the political spectrum needs his head examined. Disaffected Republicans, Centrist Independents and DEMs all chipped in to knock Humpty DUMMY off his WALL.

Absolutely. Anybody that thinks this was not a concerted effort to dethrone donnie from all components of the political spectrum needs his head examined. Disaffected Republicans, Centrist Independents and DEMs all chipped in to knock Humpty DUMMY off his WALL.

A concerted effort to rig the vote? Absolutely!

Last edited:
A comcerted effort to rig the vote? Absolutely!
Ah yes.....There there.....the entire political spectrum from left to right CONSPIRED against donnie.
a) this is the GRATITUDE THREAD, not that you would have noticed
b) There has to be a Qanon forum here...yes in fact there is one, the CT forum. Take it there please.

LOL...never gonna happen.

The left, when they regain presidential power, is under some false illusion that they are in charge of the world, control freaks that they are.
I get their celebrating, but I'm showing my gratitude in this thread too. Biden won't get any of his Utopian dreams accomplished if on Jan 5th, the Republicans maintain the majority in the Senate.

The impeached, one term president had his ass handed to him. Celebrate!

LOL...the election was rigged and Biden STILL barely squeezed out a win.

Ah yes.....There there.....the entire political spectrum from left to right CONSPIRED against donnie.
a) this is the GRATITUDE THREAD, not that you would have noticed
b) There has to be a Qanon forum here...yes in fact there is one, the CT forum. Take it there please.

Report it

Don't have to. Your own foot is lodged firmly in your own mouth for the entire forum to see.

Don't have to. Your own foot is lodged firmly in your own mouth for the entire forum to see.

You're mad because you know I'm right...lol

Back
Top Bottom