• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[NSFW] The Funny Pictures Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
6M3oLpy.jpg

62420-large-128287.jpg

I'd be pissed. :lol:

my 9th grade PE teacher gave us this (or one quite like it, but it didnt say 3 minute) as a final exam...I did a few questions before I realized this must be a joke and figured out the deal....I distinctly remeber somebody doing #18

the actual story for this one is just as funny.

the mom worked at a retail store, and the story depicts her selling the last shovel, but that picture was taking to school, much to the moms horror.

:lol: I like that. Maybe he fills his life with empty headed bimbos who don't mind his body odor, because he can't fill his life with little gold statues?

:lol: I like that. Maybe he fills his life with empty headed bimbos who don't mind his body odor, because he can't fill his life with little gold statues?

I would guess he fills his life with empty headed bimbos because....he can.

if you don't like this, i will return double what you paid for it
satisfaction guaranteed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom