• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[NSFW] The Funny Pictures Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they broke up because basically he was a lying cheating dirtbag. Still, she owed him money that he had lent her and being a good woman she couldn't have it on her conscience not paying him back. She wrote him a check.

penile-enlargement-check-memo.jpg

75b.jpg

If this does not make sense, play the Fable series of games.

just signed 2015 gym membership contract
yoga warrior.jpg

he doesnt really look like he does what his shirt implies

OK so it's the shirt. I'm not a yoga person, but I thought yoga was more about mind than body.

I thought it was making fun of him with his New Year's resolution. That part I didn't get, because everybody has to start somewhere. :shrug:

OK so it's the shirt. I'm not a yoga person, but I thought yoga was more about mind than body.

I thought it was making fun of him with his New Year's resolution. That part I didn't get, because everybody has to start somewhere. :shrug:

thats the way i took it......but i havent been on here in two weeks so im trying to catch up real fast on my lunch break....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom