• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The fruits of propaganda of sodomy by the example of the United States

The last bastion of a free and moral world - Russia. Russia has always delivered the soul of the planet and the people who inhabit the planet.
lulz....

Already coming true. Gay-fascism wide sweeping the world. The last bastion of a free and moral world - Russia. Russia has always delivered the soul of the planet and the people who inhabit the planet.

I hope you realize that just a few years ago Russia was heavily restricting religious freedom and trying to enforce state imposed atheism right?

Russia is controlling and totalitarian, during the time of the USSR (and now to a lighter degree) they restrict religion, now they are restricting free speech as it relates to discussing homosexuality. Russia is not the bastion of a free and moral world, they are hardly free and morally speaking they have tried to destroy religious freedom.

If one is to continue with false declarations as the major motif, should not one try to at least make them more a bit more creative, clever or witty, less plaintive and doleful?

So, nothing left to add. Good to know. I'm so glad we could share this time helping to demonstrate your errors. I hope it was as enjoyable for you.

So, nothing left to add. Good to know. I'm so glad we could share this time helping to demonstrate your errors. I hope it was as enjoyable for you.

If that is what it takes you to feel good about your "efforts", then I guess we leave it at that...I have already adequately proven my points to the capable....so, unless you want to finally add some substance to the fluff, some lemon under all that meringue, perhaps? :2razz:

If that is what it takes you to feel good about your "efforts", then I guess we leave it at that...I have already adequately proven my points to the capable....so, unless you want to finally add some substance to the fluff, some lemon under all that meringue, perhaps? :2razz:

Still trying to save face after being defeated so soundly? Well, I suppose everyone needs a hobby. ;)

Funny how every debate with certain people becomes a junior high cut down contest where each party claims to have beaten the other. I wonder how long this would go on.

How do you win in debate? I always thought it was persuading the majority to your side. So far, not so much.

Seems like you are attempting to make it your job. :2wave:

Wow... "I know you are but what am I". So that's what you have relegated yourself to.

So, since you have been defeated on the issue, do you have anything of pertinence to add to the thread?

20ffd9cf60774f39a7ceca33b8a37464.jpg

Due to the aggressive propaganda of sodomy support in the U.S. for 10 years increased from 32% to 51%. This is the first step To prepare the legalization necrophilia, bestiality and pedophilia.
A Survey of LGBT Americans | Pew Social & Demographic Trends
The U.S. Congress also began to provide legal status and federal protection of such "sexual orientation" as incest, necrophilia, bestiality, pedophilia - a total of 30 sexual deviancy.Many experts now view pedophilia as a sexual orientation [Google+ hangout] - latimes.com
All these mockeries over human nature - a consequence of other problems in American society. http://www.debatepolitics.com/general-political-discussion/168951-maddening-america.html When the EU and the U.S. - legalize incest, the legalization of pedophilia will be only a matter of time. And there until the end of after the Christian population Europe and America remain no more than 2-3 decades.

What do you mean when you use the word 'fruits' in the title of this thread? That kinda sounds like a dated slam.

If you don't like what Gay people do I have a Hot Tip for you: Don't do it and MYOB.

Give it a try.

I doubt that anyone in Russia is forcing you to do what the Gay people do.

You need to just calm down and do your thing and let them do their thing, and everyone will be as happy as pigs in ****.

"Tolerance is giving to every other human being every right that you claim for yourself." ~ Robert Green Ingersoll.

Last edited:
What do you mean when you use the word 'fruits' in the title of this thread? That kinda sounds like a dated slam.

If you don't like what Gay people do I have a Hot Tip for you: Don't do it and MYOB.

Give it a try.

I doubt that anyone in Russia is forcing you to do what the Gay people do.

You need to just calm down and do your thing and let them do their thing, and everyone will be as happy as pigs in ****.

"Tolerance is giving to every other human being every right that you claim for yourself." ~ Robert Green Ingersoll.

Don't you know that the mere presence of a gay person will make you gay. In fact dime gay people are so very gay just breathing the same air will turn then gay.

Don't you know that the mere presence of a gay person will make you gay. In fact dime gay people are so very gay just breathing the same air will turn then gay.

I talk to lots of gay people, but haven't turned gay. What am I doing wrong?

Wow... "I know you are but what am I". So that's what you have relegated yourself to.

So, since you have been defeated on the issue, do you have anything of pertinence to add to the thread?

I have already done that several times, still waiting for you is all. You may stop now, we all get that you were wrong about Stalin and the Russian people, that you are indeed proud of the senseless killing of over 600 thousand fellow Americans in what was a war that only threw the system of Federalism completely out of whack, not to mention the wanton destruction of property and drain on the US economy, the Southern economy in particular, as well as the hard feelings created by an army occupying a part of the United States for 12 years. To what result, Black Codes, Jim Crow, lynchings and sharecropping for the next hundred years?

Yes, the silly proclamations keep-a-coming, thing is though, you can wrap this old dead fish in today's edition of the newspaper, its still gonna stink. But its cool, lets hear a few more of those empty declarations...

Funny how every debate with certain people becomes a junior high cut down contest where each party claims to have beaten the other. I wonder how long this would go on.

How do you win in debate? I always thought it was persuading the majority to your side. So far, not so much.
What... you have anything of any substance to add to the debate? Even know what it is about? You are a big boy now, sometimes, here, especially in these forums where the other side just feels, you have to hit them, you included, where they feel, as nothing, not facts, not logic, not evidence, not proof, NOTHING puts a dent in that shallowness of understanding and so, you hit them with the facts and logic...and then pummel them brutally on their own level. Remember, you started out with nothing and ended up having nothing either, being proven wrong time after time after time after... and yet did you bring anything solid to the debate? No. So we beat you and yours in EVERY aspect, even beat you folks at your own silly games... so, how is that lifestyle going by the way, ever even figure out what it is?

Sometimes you just have to go down to the level of your competition...still, its so easy, too easy... but no bad habits, and look mom, no messy hands....always enjoyed that commercial

So, got ANYTHING of substance to add? No? I didn't think so. :2wave: :2wave:

Last edited:
What... you have anything of any substance to add to the debate? Even know what it is about? You are a big boy now, sometimes, here, especially in these forums where the other side just feels, you have to hit them, you included, where they feel, as nothing, not facts, not logic, not evidence, not proof, NOTHING puts a dent in that shallowness of understanding and so, you hit them with the facts and logic...and then pummel them brutally on their own level. Remember, you started out with nothing and ended up having nothing either, being proven wrong time after time after time after... and yet did you bring anything solid to the debate? No. So we beat you and yours in EVERY aspect, even beat you folks at your own silly games... so, how is that lifestyle going by the way, ever even figure out what it is?

Sometimes you just have to go down to the level of your competition...still, its so easy, too easy... but no bad habits, and look mom, no messy hands....always enjoyed that commercial

So, got ANYTHING of substance to add? No? I didn't think so. :2wave: :2wave:

you don't have anything of substance, you are debating whether you won this debate.

I won this debate.

It'll go on until godwin's. First to invoke hitler wins.

you don't have anything of substance, you are debating whether you won this debate.

I won this debate.
You know , come to think about it, you might just have a valid point there…. [ which, technically, would count against you ]

Maybe you did win, at least based on the way you have debated in the past. You form your highest ranking based on the person adding the least amount of substance to their positions in the discussion… and heck, hands down that is, as per usual, you. Even less than the Cap’n, and I felt that was pretty hard to top… Don’t know if you could rightfully even call those established positions…

So…wow, I am impressed, you are good at it, really good at it. The Champ.

You know , come to think about it, you might just have a valid point there…. [ which, technically, would count against you ]

Maybe you did win, at least based on the way you have debated in the past. You form your highest ranking based on the person adding the least amount of substance to their positions in the discussion… and heck, hands down that is, as per usual, you. Even less than the Cap’n, and I felt that was pretty hard to top… Don’t know if you could rightfully even call those established positions…

So…wow, I am impressed, you are good at it, really good at it. The Champ.

more gibberish.

status quo.

No doubt about it, at the top of your game...nobody else is even close... you go get 'em tiger.

Wow I'm pretty proud of you, you have managed to make a complete thought in one sentence. apparently you have learned you don't need five paragraphs of gibberish to make the same statement you made above.

genius is in simplicity, that's a little Einstein for you

Wow I'm pretty proud of you, you have managed to make a complete thought in one sentence. apparently you have learned you don't need five paragraphs of gibberish to make the same statement you made above.

genius is in simplicity, that's a little Einstein for you
Say good night Gracie... we will leave the lights on for ya, even though I am sure nobody is home.

nobody is home where you are going to leave the lights on?

You are even terrible at insulting people.
Yup, you got it...well, except maybe for the actually getting it part.

And...congratulations are in order, you have achieved a first, my very first ignore here.

As a relevant aside, speaking of nobody being home and yet leaving the lights on ...ever notice how bugs are attracted to the bright lights, seems the brighter the light the more the assortment of those pesky bugs...and with that ever notice how mosquitoes are so annoying, these insignificant little blood suckers, buzzing around, indistinct as they go out and then back into the periphery, hardly noticeable at all except for that constant, that incessant, mindless and annoying buzzzzzZZZZzzzz buzzzzzzz, their tiny little seemingly nonexistent brains intuitively programmed to just poke and pester, suck the life out of everything they come into contact with? I know for a fact that they, indeed, have these little annoyances out there in East Texas. So, you may know what of what I speak, although that might be debatable.

Feels really good when you finally buzzz buzzZZZzzzzz ---SLAP!!!--- that little sucker....then he/she is gone, for good. Alas, there always seem to be plenty more from where that one came.

Back
Top Bottom