• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The fruits of propaganda of sodomy by the example of the United States

Completely false. Federal property is federal property. It did not revert to South Carolina. It was not their property to begin with. The southern states had no right to secede, but beyond that, the seizing of federal property was illegal and their armed resistance towards returning it was an issue of national security. What the South thought was irrelevant.

Again, these are two very different scenarios. How you do not see that is astonishing.

No, you have been thoroughly defeated, but on logic and on information. The fact that you refuse to admit this is either some false sense of bravado or truly not understanding the issue presented. Either way, you lose.

Jesus. I do not see why you would even fault Stalin, he too felt he was all knowing, could never be mistaken even when also shown the obvious error of his ways. Our Federal government is a servant to the states and to the people. People have to give their consent to be governed and have the full ability to withdraw that consent. If not we would still be ruled by the tyrant. This was shown to be precedent with the Declaration of Independence separating us permanently from Britain. How any Americans would not know that, or have so much lost sight of the fact, is indicative of something, nothing particularly good. It is what happens to the many, lost, just blindly following the leaders... that is what one would have to suppose.

Which takes us back to understanding why Tovarish could say he was proud of Stalin. Even if inadvertent, thanks for so circuitously substantiating my original point.

Like when it rains it pours, it seems here at DP when one is lost one is severely, possibly irretrievably, lost. I would suggest not planning too many chicken dinners with all those cracked eggs that you are counting way before they are supposed to hatch. Your arguments were DOA, nothing could revive those suckers. Talk about bravado, nice attempt at the all or nothing bluff.

You got nothing.

History is the propaganda of the winning side.

I'll give you an example.

According to official US history, not a single rape occurred during the War of Northern Aggression.

general Butcher, commanding the Union occupation force in New Orleans, issued orders, that ANY southern woman rebuffing a Union soldiers advances, could be legally treated as a street prostitute.
Hence, no RAPE occurred in New Orleans. Or elsewhere, by Union standards!
History is the propaganda of the victor!

"Sodomy" is a curious concept actually. For many men, it is unthinkably horrifically disgusting if with a man, and state-of-the-art if with a beautiful woman. Turn off the lights and what's the difference?:roll:

Ummm, usually hairier bodies, just the one option and way too much other junk ..:lamo

Ummm, usually hairier bodies, just the one option and way too much other junk ..:lamo

What he was saying is, "why is it any different for a man to have anal sex with a woman than if that woman was a man?" I am adding this..."not personally, just fundamentally."

What he was saying is, "why is it any different for a man to have anal sex with a woman than if that woman was a man?" I am adding this..."not personally, just fundamentally."

I understood exactly what he was saying... I was just trying to be a bit tongue, rather than necessarily something else, in cheek...

Besides which, those which I stated are the true fundamental [ relating to essential structure, function, or facts ] differences.

You see, I would certainly notice these if the lights were turned off and then suddenly the partner I chose, instead of having an essentially smooth yet unshaven feel to "her", then there being, as previously stated, just the one entrance/exit option down that-aways, and would most assuredly soon run into the overriding difficulty of there being way too much other junk [ the only male genitalia I would desire to be in close proximity would be my own ]... so it was a double-entendre of sorts. I usually try to go for the triple, but alas [ for me only a lass, not a laddie] had shot my wad on just the two...

However, one might certainly entertain, no pun particularly intended, that slippery slope problem that Tovarish had stipulated earlier.

Last edited:
I understood exactly what he was saying... I was just trying to be a bit tongue, rather than necessarily something else, in cheek...
Ooookaaaayyy then.
Besides which, those which I stated are the true fundamental [ relating to essential structure, function, or facts ] differences.

You see, I would certainly notice these if the lights were turned off and then suddenly the partner I chose, instead of having an essentially smooth yet unshaven feel to "her", then there being, as previously stated, just the one entrance/exit option down that-aways, and would most assuredly soon run into the overriding difficulty of there being way too much other junk [ the only male genitalia I would desire to be in close proximity would be my own ]... so it was a double-entendre of sorts. I usually try to go for the triple, but alas [ for me only a lass, not a laddie] had shot my wad on just the two...
You didn't read the post, i said personal desires aside. Is a ladies anus different from a mans anus? Forget the other bits, because we are talking about sodomy not homosexuality
However, one might certainly entertain, no pun particularly intended, that slippery slope problem that Tovarish had stipulated earlier.
Slippery slope arguments are desperate pleas.

Jesus. I do not see why you would even fault Stalin, he too felt he was all knowing, could never be mistaken even when also shown the obvious error of his ways. Our Federal government is a servant to the states and to the people. People have to give their consent to be governed and have the full ability to withdraw that consent. If not we would still be ruled by the tyrant. This was shown to be precedent with the Declaration of Independence separating us permanently from Britain. How any Americans would not know that, or have so much lost sight of the fact, is indicative of something, nothing particularly good. It is what happens to the many, lost, just blindly following the leaders... that is what one would have to suppose.

This has zero to do with what I posted. Your floundering is getting worse.

Which takes us back to understanding why Tovarish could say he was proud of Stalin. Even if inadvertent, thanks for so circuitously substantiating my original point.

And, your original post, you attempted to make an analogy, one that was completely and laughingly refuted. I know it must bother you to be defeated so completely, and I'm aware that you have no intention of admitting it, but that doesn't alter the reality that you have lost.

Like when it rains it pours, it seems here at DP when one is lost one is severely, possibly irretrievably, lost. I would suggest not planning too many chicken dinners with all those cracked eggs that you are counting way before they are supposed to hatch. Your arguments were DOA, nothing could revive those suckers. Talk about bravado, nice attempt at the all or nothing bluff.

You got nothing.

Your claims are nothing but the last ditch attempt of yours to save face after being so completely destroyed. And with the length of what you post, one would think that you would actually say something that assists your argument. Unfortunately for you, you don't.

Ooookaaaayyy then.

You didn't read the post, i said personal desires aside. Is a ladies anus different from a mans anus? Forget the other bits, because we are talking about sodomy not homosexuality

Slippery slope arguments are desperate pleas.

To the contrary, definitely read sufficient to quote what you actually said, "What he was saying is, "why is it any different for a man to have anal sex with a woman than if that woman was a man?" I [CLAX] am adding this..."not personally, just fundamentally." So you said both, not personally and just fundamentally... recall I even provided the definition of 'fundamentally', spoke only of the fundamental differences, no names, no personal stories/anecdotes, just a vague yet vivid description, there would be immediate!! notice were these fundamental differences to magically manifest.

And since you ask, and since I would immediately sense the situation, the differences between, physci-mentally, differences man & woman are very much greater than the dissimilarity between the rubber/metal pedal of a kid's bike and its counter part metal and rubber in a Maserati pedal. They are both pedals, sure, but…

Just is. Different. You can do pretty much what you want, at least what everyone else does, with who you want as long as they are of age and willing, few are even going to even try to prevent you ...except on the promotional aspect of this. Not gonna give anyone a tough time until you start making a big deal about it, trying to push it, mainstream it, pushing too hard.

SS arguments, btw, prove true often enough, nothing I am aware of is 100%... perhaps the better example of a desperate plea might more be in trying to spike the argument [ try to preempt it ] because historically accomplished SSs, even historically relevant SSs, have occurred and this clearly does not fit with your argument. And it is beyond obvious that all kinds of predictions come true on things starting off small and growing up to take over, causing more pain than should occur.
Nearly everything takes baby-steps at first....and because it didn't start big you "think" you can spike it, like you just tried to do? Niceeeeee... had you got away with it.

Last edited:
To the contrary, definitely read sufficient to quote what you actually said, "What he was saying is, "why is it any different for a man to have anal sex with a woman than if that woman was a man?" I [CLAX] am adding this..."not personally, just fundamentally." So you said both, not personally and just fundamentally... recall I even provided the definition of 'fundamentally', spoke only of the fundamental differences, no names, no personal stories/anecdotes, just a vague yet vivid description, there would be immediate!! notice were these fundamental differences to magically manifest.

And since you ask, and since I would immediately sense the situation, the differences between, physci-mentally, differences man & woman are very much greater than the dissimilarity between the rubber/metal pedal of a kid's bike and its counter part metal and rubber in a Maserati pedal. They are both pedals, sure, but…

Just is. Different. You can do pretty much what you want, at least what everyone else does, with who you want as long as they are of age and willing, few are even going to even try to prevent you ...except on the promotional aspect of this. Not gonna give anyone a tough time until you start making a big deal about it, trying to push it, mainstream it, pushing too hard.

SS arguments, btw, prove true often enough, nothing I am aware of is 100%... perhaps the better example of a desperate plea might more be in trying to spike the argument [ try to preempt it ] because historically accomplished SSs, even historically relevant SSs, have occurred and this clearly does not fit with your argument. And it is beyond obvious that all kinds of predictions come true on things starting off small and growing up to take over, causing more pain than should occur.
Nearly everything takes baby-steps at first....and because it didn't start big you "think" you can spike it, like you just tried to do? Niceeeeee... had you got away with it.

Gibberish, as usual.

I take out that you don't know

This has zero to do with what I posted. Your floundering is getting worse.

And, your original post, you attempted to make an analogy, one that was completely and laughingly refuted. I know it must bother you to be defeated so completely, and I'm aware that you have no intention of admitting it, but that doesn't alter the reality that you have lost.

Your claims are nothing but the last ditch attempt of yours to save face after being so completely destroyed. And with the length of what you post, one would think that you would actually say something that assists your argument. Unfortunately for you, you don't.

Too funny.

First of all, the fact you presuppose I have to follow your arguments especially seeing as they were less than valid.... then not say what I intend to say? It is quite agreeable to see what arguments you had to proffer, to call into question the faulty evaluation, exposing the old creaky rafters used in support... all that is sufficient for me. Let others judge, defenders defend even. See what you will see.

You are very good at proclamations anyhow. ..

Gibberish, as usual.

I take out that you don't know
True, only the woman part. I intend to keep it that way.

Gibberish, ha ha, probably what they said to Galileo and Einstein, so thanks. Greek is gibberish to those who don't speak it. So, I get that you only understand the one thing. If you need help figuring the rest out, you could probably ask someone.

And, as is painfully obvious, that last is certainly not an argument or a counter, just a dodge. This is debate you know.

True, only the woman part. I intend to keep it that way.

Gibberish, ha ha, probably what they said to Galileo and Einstein, so thanks. Greek is gibberish to those who don't speak it. So, I get that you only understand the one thing. If you need help figuring the rest out, you could probably ask someone.

And, as is painfully obvious, that last is certainly not an argument or a counter, just a dodge. This is debate you know.

the only integrable thing in this gob of gibberish was the statement that this is a debate. oh, and your arrogant comparison between yourself and Einstein, i nearly choked laughing so hard at that.

People who fancy themselves intellectuals but are far to verbose to make much sense are extremely transparent.

Good luck with that.

the only integrable thing in this gob of gibberish was the statement that this is a debate. oh, and your arrogant comparison between yourself and Einstein, i nearly choked laughing so hard at that.

People who fancy themselves intellectuals but are far to verbose to make much sense are extremely transparent.

Good luck with that.
So let me get this straight, you are indicating that you are see through then? Literally or figuratively?

Are you from Australia by chance? 'Cause that is some kangaroo logic you are jumping to, but thank you anyhow for thinking me up there with those two, I was merely indicating that those who could not understand what someone intelligent was making clear to others of intelligence, often sounds like gibberish to the less informed...but again, thank you for putting me on the pedestal.

As regards your self admitted inability to understand and respond in this debate, well, we have been over all this previously... and like before, you've got nothing so you go immediately to nasty. I understand the tactic, I just deplore it. Thanks for the bidding of luck...you, by the way, will require a lot more than just that.

Actual debate... anyone?

Too funny.

First of all, the fact you presuppose I have to follow your arguments especially seeing as they were less than valid.... then not say what I intend to say? It is quite agreeable to see what arguments you had to proffer, to call into question the faulty evaluation, exposing the old creaky rafters used in support... all that is sufficient for me. Let others judge, defenders defend even. See what you will see.

You are very good at proclamations anyhow. ..

So... you have nothing. You have failed to prove your position and failed to prove that my position is invalid. Good job.

Already coming true. Gay-fascism wide sweeping the world. The last bastion of a free and moral world - Russia. Russia has always delivered the soul of the planet and the people who inhabit the planet.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Russia.... a bastion of freedom and morality? Somehow you managed to condone the suppression and harassment of minorities, while simultaneously talking about how it's about "freedom".

tumblr_m5cviftmhU1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

So let me get this straight, you are indicating that you are see through then? Literally or figuratively?

Are you from Australia by chance? 'Cause that is some kangaroo logic you are jumping to, but thank you anyhow for thinking me up there with those two, I was merely indicating that those who could not understand what someone intelligent was making clear to others of intelligence, often sounds like gibberish to the less informed...but again, thank you for putting me on the pedestal.

As regards your self admitted inability to understand and respond in this debate, well, we have been over all this previously... and like before, you've got nothing so you go immediately to nasty. I understand the tactic, I just deplore it. Thanks for the bidding of luck...you, by the way, will require a lot more than just that.

Actual debate... anyone?

You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth.

So... you have this.... You have successfully proven my position and failed to prove your own position valid. Good job.

Still nothing. False analogy leading to false claims of victory. That's the extent of what you posted.

I mimicked your post [ just did it a bit better], so might be smart to take a good look in the mirror, Cap'n. ;)

I saw. It was a very poor attempt so I ignored it. Just another failure of yours in this thread. :lol:

Smart, sticking to what you do well, false proclamations....:lamo

Nah, just more accurate descriptions of your failure in this thread. So, do you have anything to add, or are you quite finished?

Already coming true. Gay-fascism wide sweeping the world. The last bastion of a free and moral world - Russia. Russia has always delivered the soul of the planet and the people who inhabit the planet.

Do I detect a Russian accent?

Nah, just more accurate descriptions of your failure in this thread. So, do you have anything to add, or are you quite finished?

If one is to continue with false declarations as the major motif, should not one try to at least make them more a bit more creative, clever or witty, less plaintive and doleful?

Back
Top Bottom