• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Fight for Culture

You're not fully committed to The Good Fight. You only want part of your world under God's dominion. Part isn't good enough. Stay home.

Current score:
3 christians (two of them very conservative like yourself) have come on this thread and said that they do not support your vision.
0 christians have come on this thread and said that they have.

There is a fine line between "supporting a cause" and "tilting at windmills" and you are rocketing past it.

I am committed to helping the poor, to helping educate people, and to making people better regardless of their religion. I am dedicated to fostering and supporting peoples relationships with God and holding true to the morals within the text of the Bible within the Christian community as well as making sure my personal relationship with God is good. If the "Good Fight" you speak of is not this, then I want no part of it.

My own communication with God supersedes anything you have to say on the matter.

Thank you.

Ill condemn it and I am very conservative. My religion doesn't need to be bastardized in such a way.

doesnt this throw a wrench in your whole notion of absolute "christian morals"?

doesnt this throw a wrench in your whole notion of absolute "christian morals"?

Seriously Scourge? You still can't even get my argument right after all this time you have had to think about it. I suggest you go back and read exactly what I wrote.

Seriously Scourge? You still can't even get my argument right after all this time you have had to think about it. I suggest you go back and read exactly what I wrote.

Opps. I am mixing you up with somoene else. I fully retract my statement.

Current score:
3 christians (two of them very conservative like yourself) have come on this thread and said that they do not support your vision.
0 christians have come on this thread and said that they have.
There is a fine line between "supporting a cause" and "tilting at windmills" and you are rocketing past it.

Do you think I'm here to recruit? Ha, ha......
You're really quite naive, aren't you? What.....................? You think I'm sitting in a bunker, waiting for personal messages from people pledging support? HA, HA......................
BTW, in the age of Obama and everything he stands for, the adjective 'conservative' means absolutly nothing. It means zilch, nathan, nada, zippo, nuth'n. There are Republicans who are virtually identical to Democrats in what they believe and do in Government. The term 'conservative' is worthless.

Last edited:
You're really quite naive, aren't you? What.....................? You think I'm sitting in a bunker, waiting for personal messages from people pledging support? HA, HA......................

support for what?

what do you plan on doing?

BTW, in the age of Obama and everything he stands for, the adjective 'conservative' means absolutly nothing. It means zilch, nathan, nada, zippo, nuth'n. There are Republicans who are virtually identical to Democrats in what they believe and do in Government. The term 'conservative' is worthless.

You forgot about the part of you wearing a tinfoil hat.
I believe you are here to troll.
Actually I think you are a nasty little troll and what is worse is that you are not a particularly good one at that.

You forgot about the part of you wearing a tinfoil hat.
I believe you are here to troll.
Actually I think you are a nasty little troll and what is worse is that you are not a particularly good one at that.

my thoughts exactly.

I am committed to helping the poor, to helping educate people, and to making people better regardless of their religion. I am dedicated to fostering and supporting peoples relationships with God and holding true to the morals within the text of the Bible within the Christian community as well as making sure my personal relationship with God is good. If the "Good Fight" you speak of is not this, then I want no part of it. My own communication with God supersedes anything you have to say on the matter.

Well said. While you're doing all that great stuff, I'll be working my narrow buns off to provide you with a secure, Judeo-Christian-oriented cultural setting. What's wrong with that? Remember this -- after the fall of Rome in the West in AD 476, the only thing that kept Civilization alive in Europe was the Catholic conversion and fierce MILITANCY of the Franks. They FOUGHT for Christ and Europe, and won. Blood was spilled by the millions of gallons by CHRISTIAN WARRIORS. If not for their sacrifice and courage, you and I might be writing in Arabic right now. If you're female, you probably wouldn't be allowed online.

Well said. While you're doing all that great stuff, I'll be working my narrow buns off to provide you with a secure, Judeo-Christian-oriented cultural setting. What's wrong with that? Remember this -- after the fall of Rome in the West in AD 476, the only thing that kept Civilization alive in Europe was the Catholic conversion and fierce MILITANCY of the Franks. They FOUGHT for Christ and Europe, and won. Blood was spilled by the millions of gallons by CHRISTIAN WARRIORS. If not for their sacrifice and courage, you and I might be writing in Arabic right now. If you're female, you probably wouldn't be allowed online.

guess you weren't aware of the highly stagnant and regressive nature of Europe under Christian dominion, for centuries..did ya?

You haven't seen anything yet. Hopefully, we will seriously 'rock the house' in days to come. Imagine taking your daughter to a body-piercing- and tattoo-shop, only to be arrested, on charges of being a bad parent, and locked up, without any whining lawyers able to get you out. Imagine the State Police kicking in your door and dragging you off to jail, as a result of your having taught your son to experiment with homosexuality. Imagine being sentenced to two years in prison, at hard labor, for your having gotten busted for possessing marijuana. Imagine all that. Welcome to my vision. Do you feel me?

So, when you watch V for Vendetta, do you root for the bad guys?

guess you weren't aware of the highly stagnant and regressive nature of Europe under Christian dominion, for centuries..did ya?

Well, that's not what most of the great scholars I've studied since the mid-1970s have had to say about the matter. Maybe I should've consulted you, to begin with.

It's been years since I watched the movie. Maybe? Probably? Can't remember. Was that about Guy Faukes (sp)?

support for what?
what do you plan on doing?

I want to do everything I can to promote a return to Western Christian culture in the West, beginning of course with America. Therefore, I denounce globalization, Political Correctness, identity politics, one-worldism, The Global Village, non-Christian multi-culturalism, et al, openly, without qualification or apology. And yes, my doing so makes me a hated man. But that's good. If this world loved me, I wouldn't be doing my job.

I want to do everything I can to promote a return to Western Christian culture in the West, beginning of course with America. Therefore, I denounce globalization, Political Correctness, identity politics, one-worldism, The Global Village, non-Christian multi-culturalism, et al, openly, without qualification or apology. And yes, my doing so makes me a hated man. But that's good. If this world loved me, I wouldn't be doing my job.

you will only be hated if you seek to suspend the rights of fellow Americans, and seek to fulfill your goals through violent means.

He seems to be describing them to the tee actually :lol:

I'd like to know why he thinks he must force his view of the world upon us, and not let other people live by their own moral codes.

He seems to be describing them to the tee actually :lol:

I'd like to know why he thinks he must force his view of the world upon us, and not let other people live by their own moral codes.

I find it funny he used a word championed by relativists and relativist multiculturalists in order to defend Western Civilization from encroaching relativists and "neo-barbarians". :D

I find it funny he used a word championed by relativists and relativist multiculturalists in order to defend Western Civilization from encroaching relativists and "neo-barbarians". :D

stop using big words asshole

Because according to ElCid, he knows what is best for everyone. If you disagree then you should rot in a gulag.

In ElCid's dream world, this would be banned, and you would be put in jail for homosexuality :2razz:

Who said I was listening to the music, and not looking at Julie Andrews ;)

Back
Top Bottom