• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Fight for Culture

PCEstablishment runs roughshod over decent Americans. The nation desperately needs a counter-force to this mendacious, dominant authority in society. It oppresses decent Americans, rubbing their noses in the ruins of its mad antics. The longer it goes unchallenged, the more it conditions the citizenry to blindly accept its underworld agenda and doctrines. The masses gradually surrender their traditional values, and become mesmerized by PCEstablishment's barrage of lies. These carefully formulated untruths aim to promote the darkest, most insidious nihilism, one that will kill the soul of a once-great nation. "Whatever The System says and does must be right. I accept it as my own truth," reasons the average American, in his fatal mindlessness. The solution is an organized, competent, durable RESISTANCE. PCEstablishment MUST be challenged. It must be stopped.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to disagree with you Thunder,but it is my opinion that El Cid's post shows how hateful,evil,narcissistic,delusional and potentially dangerous some people who "claim" to be christians can be.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner.

You haven't seen anything yet. Hopefully, we will seriously 'rock the house' in days to come. Imagine taking your daughter to a body-piercing- and tattoo-shop, only to be arrested, on charges of being a bad parent, and locked up, without any whining lawyers able to get you out. Imagine the State Police kicking in your door and dragging you off to jail, as a result of your having taught your son to experiment with homosexuality. Imagine being sentenced to two years in prison, at hard labor, for your having gotten busted for possessing marijuana. Imagine all that. Welcome to my vision. Do you feel me?

Last edited:
We Christians will never be able to overcome our theological differences, but we should be able to unite in recapturing American culture. Religious Jews could and should join us in this effort, as well. Our common ground is CULTURE, and it is there we will save the nation -- our people -- from the fate neo-barbarian forces now afoot in society have in store for them.

So what the heck are you calling for here?

So what the heck are you calling for here?

The only thing Hitler ever did that I admired was to warn the world well advance, by writing and publishing Meine Kampf. You Liberals can only push so far.

The only thing Hitler ever did that I admired was to warn the world well advance, by writing and publishing Meine Kampf. You Liberals can only push so far.

An awful work, both morally, and in terms of fluidity.

Wait....what? What exactly are you saying here? You're gonna make atheist concentration camps? I don't know what it is that you're exactly calling for.

Wait....what? What exactly are you saying here? You're gonna make atheist concentration camps? I don't know what it is that you're exactly calling for.

Not just the atheist's, but the Muslims, the gays, agnostics, the liberals, any Christian sect that doesn't agree with him, anyone that doesn't agree with him. Super fun time huh?

You haven't seen anything yet. Hopefully, we will seriously 'rock the house' in days to come. Imagine taking your daughter to a body-piercing- and tattoo-shop, only to be arrested, on charges of being a bad parent, and locked up, without any whining lawyers able to get you out. Imagine the State Police kicking in your door and dragging you off to jail, as a result of your having taught your son to experiment with homosexuality. Imagine being sentenced to two years in prison, at hard labor, for your having gotten busted for possessing marijuana. Imagine all that. Welcome to my vision. Do you feel me?

Oh,he's making it quite clear what he has in stall for us.

What I'm waiting for is the Christians on this forum to come to this thread,identify themselves as Christians and either state that they share his vision or refute/condemn his vision.

But if they remain silent that really speaks volumes about them.

Of course it could be that El Cid is just another troll.
One that,in my opinion, needs a padded room if he really believes in what he/she is writing.

Last edited:

What I'm waiting for is the Christians on this forum to come to this thread,identify themselves as Christians and either state that they share his vision or refute/condemn his vision.

One that,in my opinion, needs a padded room if he really believes in what he/she is writing.

I refute, and condemn, obviously.

Thank you very much.

Now can we get a "very conservative" christian to do also?

I'm sure most everyone here would. Christianity is not about what ElCid posted.

Not just the atheist's, but the Muslims, the gays, agnostics, the liberals, any Christian sect that doesn't agree with him, anyone that doesn't agree with him. Super fun time huh?

So basically he'll be fencing himself in and pretending he's super special.

Иосиф Сталин;1059650313 said:
Religion needs to be destroyed. It represents an obstacle to human evolution. Religious people are dangerous because they think they're special, they think God chose them for some kind of mission. That makes them assume everyone else is not special or dumb and as a result they try to impose their particular credo on everyone else and despise anyone who doesn't think like them.

No wonder you have a pic of Stalin the mass murderer representing you.

Ill condemn it and I am very conservative. My religion doesn't need to be bastardized in such a way.

Ill condemn it and I am very conservative. My religion doesn't need to be bastardized in such a way.

Thank you very much.
You're our first conservative christian to do so.

But let's not stop at that.

I say page after page of this thread should be filled with people saying they do not support El Cids monstrous vision.

Evil triumphs when good people stay silent.

An awful work, both morally, and in terms of fluidity.

Sure............but that's not the point. It served as a warning to the entire world, as early as the mid-1920s. Nobody took him seriously. Meanwhile, he did everything he said he would, and plunged the world in the single worst war it had ever experienced. Liberals scoffed at Hitler, to their own, grave, grave detriment.

You're not fully committed to The Good Fight. You only want part of your world under God's dominion. Part isn't good enough. Stay home.

You're not fully committed to The Good Fight. You only want part of your world under God's dominion. Part isn't good enough. Stay home.

No, you want everyone to follow your interpretation of God's word by force. And that is a wicked goal.

Ironically, I had the same vision while me and my daughter were smokin' a fatty on the way to get her first tattoo, and to pick up my son from his ballet class.

Sure............but that's not the point. It served as a warning to the entire world, as early as the mid-1920s. Nobody took him seriously. Meanwhile, he did everything he said he would, and plunged the world in the single worst war it had ever experienced. Liberals scoffed at Hitler, to their own, grave, grave detriment.
It's still a wonder what you are talking about.
As far as ignoring Hitler, so did the political right.

I am committed to helping the poor, to helping educate people, and to making people better regardless of their religion. I am dedicated to fostering and supporting peoples relationships with God and holding true to the morals within the text of the Bible within the Christian community as well as making sure my personal relationship with God is good. If the "Good Fight" you speak of is not this, then I want no part of it.

My own communication with God supersedes anything you have to say on the matter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom